• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A possible downgrade of 1-A Platonic concepts (Staff only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been reported for sockpuppeting, not for kudosing your own comment. Regardless, several staff members outright saw it was your Kensaka account and not your Arsene one.

If you have a diffense to make, make it on the linked RVR thread.

Actually you saw one kudos not 2, which is my brother not me. And he removed all the kudos he gave me, he has access to my account but I cannot log into his

Kensaka said:
Actually you saw one kudos not 2, which is my brother not me. And he removed all the kudos he gave me
If you have a defense to make, make it on the RVR Board. I've provided a link already.

I think that he is new and he seems harmless to me. Maybe we could just block one of his accounts and let the other one remain?

We discussed this in the RVT. imo, given the activity of the two accounts, it looks like they are just actually dumb siblings, the accounts have never been used in the same thread before this one, despite both having a lot of activity. And even here it was just to give kudos.

Question although I know this is "Staff only,"

There was excess context given for DC, and that's the only time I remember Platos law being in effect. A very well done profile was made on Superman by a user named "FormerlyHadou," or something like that I might link it if I can find it but it pretty much covers what my blog failed to about "Plato's law," and why it would be 1-A in the new gods case.

DC has other issues outside of "true or false" platonic concepts, it's mostly rooted in the cosmology itself (it's size and inconsistencies).

The same case can be made here to claim Digimon are 1-A because they are also platonic.

It was asked what needs to be done here ATM, so far; the main thing was "This is a bad time to make threads such as this."

Oh, well then. Should we should lock this and note the discussion will continue after the complete forum migration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back