• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Strange via timehax and via much better transmutation. He' likely turning Crocker's transmutation beam into a bunch of butterflies.

Strange's transmutation isn't any better. Crocker's is either a beam, or he can merely snap his fingers, the latter which is far better than having to move your hands in a complex formation. Not to mention that Strange, iirc, hasn't shown this ability on any life organic species.

I'll come back in a bit with an explanation on whom I think would win, or a potential inconclusive result.

However, Crocker's transmutation should have the ability to affect 3-A beings, those being the fairies, so his should be of a much higher scale. Not to mention that he can actually transmutate Strange himself, whereas Strange can't do the same to Crocker.

Time hax is nice, but Strange has to actually take Crocker out during that time. Crocker isn't stupid, he's actually a genius, if a bit unstable. The glowing thing on Strange's arm as he comes to bargain, will be transmutated with a snap of Crocker's fingers once he realizes that it's responsible. Not to mention that Strange doesn't have an infinite amount of time to work with, considering the battle takes place in New York City as opposed to the dark dimension.

No fairy is 3-A (yet), but hax ignores durability so affecting a 5-A black-hole or 3-A beings indicates nothing.

So then what was the point of including the tier in your previous statement?

Also, my mistake on the 3-A thing. I didn't notice that they had been downgraded.

They have to fight at the same tier, that's how (most) vsthreads work.

@Litentric Teon ???

TheOwnMagic said:
I guess it is better, since it transmuted a 5-A black-hole-like attack from the Space Gem.
Not me.

So, Crocker is now High 5-A. I assume that this doesn't change anything, but should I count votes again?

Back