• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
IDontwannago
Not Agai

Sooner or later it was going to happen.

Anyways, going with Blanc. Thanos has abilities that might work against Chat Blanc, but they aren't precisely his first move and his most iconic move it's likely to fail against him, the same cannot be said about Blanc, who can pretty much one-shot him and will most likely resort to that move at first.

And he'll perhaps won't aim, but will reach the head. Also, Thanos would need to be careful to not set Chat Blanc's Akuma free or he'll get completely screwed.

Didn't his cataclysm injure him, that would do something.

Although can't Thanos deal with his AOE blast with the stones such as warping it away or transforming it (Space and Reality Stone)

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Didn't his cataclysm injure him, that would do something.
That was Chat Noir. Chat Blanc doesn't happens to be affected by his own powers, at least not seemingly.

the deconstruction of thanos is at an atomic level that's why I did it, but I wouldn't do it because I watch the series with my sister

Yeah, it would definately fail.
But how does his deconstruction work, can you show a scan??
His Mega Cataclysm basically disintigrates almost anyone that touches it, as they get reduced to dust as well as the blast can overcome resistace to deconstruction, meaning thanos definitely won't survive it.

Thanos can try to snap, but cosidering Cat Blanc is seemingly immune to his own powers, then it's will probably fail, leading to Cat Blanc easily one shotting and disintigrating Thanos'

I vote for Cat Blanc

the deconstruction of thanos is at the atomic level, unless Cat resists something like this then it works.

A 7-B Shield would be literally nothing against a Low 2-C blast.

Also Cat Blanc is immune to his own powers which works on people with resistance to Deconstruction (Ladybug and Hawk Moth)

That is much higher than Thanos's baseline deconstruction

Gilad Hyperstar said:
A 7-B Shield would be literally nothing against a Low 2-C blast.
Also Cat Blanc is immune to his own powers which works on people with resistance to Deconstruction (Ladybug and Hawk Moth)

That is much higher than Thanos's baseline deconstruction
you have a good point

Just for reference, this won't be added due to the move, and I am too lazy to argue for anypoint, so I won't argue at all here.

Although, let me just clarify a few of the things before I leave.

1. Noir isn't Low 2-C here

2. While any standard attack would bypass his shield, the catacalysm is just hax, so Thanos may be able to shield it

Just for reference, this won't be added due to the move, and I am too lazy to argue for anypoint, so I won't argue at all here.
Although, let me just clarify a few of the things before I leave.

1. Noir isn't Low 2-C here

2. While any standard attack would bypass his shield, the catacalysm is just hax, so Thanos may be able to shield it
Even 5-B blast is far higher than whatever Thanos can defend against. And he definitely not going to think about it in time

Uhh no. First, erasing matter is subatomic level since all matter is made with protons, electrons and neutrons, and second, feat shown >>> feat stated.

Also that blast was going to destroy everything in the universe, meaning that it destroyed all matter too

BOB2556 said:
what was that about? so? Thanos was able to rip apart a moon and use it's parts as projectiles
If Thanos tries to do that, Cat Blanc uses his mega cataclysm and disintigrates the moon parts alongside Thanos himself

the time stone could be of use thanos is smart right!?

thanos can just bait the white cat into not using his power and sneak attack

use the time stone to go back before chat blanc got his power and "kill" him

besides ladybug was able to distract him and turn him back

And who the hell gives a 15 year old boy that much power?

Not to mention how thanos also has the deconstruction power and could use it Specifically on Cat blanc and could stop time before chat could react

Thanos is also an extreme tactician.

First, I can make matter disappear and make it invisible to the eyes. It would not be subatomic. Hell, it would not be miscrocopical. 5B chat no low 2-C is being used.

and second well your father I guess XD

Oliver de jesus said:
First, I can make matter disappear and make it invisible to the eyes. It would not be subatomic. Hell, it would not be miscrocopical. 5B chat no low 2-C is being used.
and second well your father I guess XD
What???

Even small attacks completely destroyed the matter in the places where they hit, and this applies to both 5-B and Low 2-C Cat Blanc.

To say that the matter just "dissapeared" despite the animation showing them being completely destroy is an insane strech, especially since Cat Noir has the powers of destruction, and as Cat Blanc, he became far more destructive

much more destructive has more meaning be more ap, more range or more power of deconstruction but even if it is this it has to be specified

Keep in mind that thanos is a tactician, A very good one he's not going to loose that easily.

But even if he might loose, Chat blanc was caught off guard by Ladybug, Thanos could use the time stone to stop time the same dr strange did it, Before chat can react.

While chat blanc is frozen thanos could just walk up to him and "snap" the 15 year olds neck.

BOBTHE DOE said:
Keep in mind that thanos is a tactician, A very good one he's not going to loose that easily.
But even if he might loose, Chat blanc was caught off guard by Ladybug, Thanos could use the time stone to stop time the same dr strange did it, Before chat can react.

While chat blanc is frozen thanos could just walk up to him and "snap" the 15 year olds neck.
Cat Blanc was only off guard because he didn't wanted to kill Ladybug and he also loved her. This can't be said with Thanos though.

No previous knowledge meaning he won't know what Cat Blanc will do until it's too late

Did you ignore my Time stone statement? Thanos doesn't have to anywhere near chat blanc for it to work. Stop time the same way dr Strange did and snap the his neck. also i'm busy right now so it may take time for me to reply back to any more statements.

Thanos time stopping isn't very in-character for him though, and he wouldn't think to use it in time because he has no previous knowledge about Blanc

BOBTHE DOE said:
Did you ignore my Time stone statement? Thanos doesn't have to anywhere near chat blanc for it to work. Stop time the same way dr Strange did and snap the his neck. also i'm busy right now so it may take time for me to reply back to any more statements.
I am sure Time stop and snaping strategy is out of character for thanos

how is it out of character? he should be able to use that power in a fight, Besides he used the time stone on vision, it's not very much out of character, Even for the mad grape titan.

i have work to do so i won't be responding to any more comments about this. If you want you can close this thread.

Being able to use a power doesn't mean he's going to use it as a first move. Especially since he never really used time stop in either Infinity War or Endgame

Back