• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A question about Beerus The Destroyer

DragonLord

She/Her
Currently Beerus is listed as Low 2-C not just because of Infinite Zamasu but because of his fight with Champa that would’ve destroyed both universes. It being dubbed “Half 2-C” in AP. My question goes that if the standard for Universe destruction statements is 3-A without further context. why would this feat in particular have a Tier 2 rating. Is there context I’m missing?

Is it said or implied that they were effecting the Space-Time Continum?
That wasn't the point, the point is effecting one universe could either be 3-A or low 2-C, but effecting 2 universes is automatically 2-C but they have to be both low 2-C respectively which universe 6 and universe 7 are. And the reason why the are automatically 2-C is because
Something along the lines of effecting more than one space time needing 4D levels of power because dimension stuff.
but I could be wrong so correct me if I am.

but I could be wrong so correct me if I am.
You’re not exactly right. “Affecting” two universes isn’t automatically 2-C, that’d just be Range by itself, but destroying two universes and their space-times is. Beerus and Champa being able to destroy the space-time of Universe 6 & 7 is why they’re Tier 2

So since Beerus and Champa are Tier 2 scaling to Infinite Zamasu it’s assumed this feat would’ve effected the Space-Time of U7 and U6?

I actually don’t recall why we assume they’d destroy space-time, someone else probably remembers

You’re not exactly right. “Affecting” two universes isn’t automatically 2-C, that’d just be Range by itself, but destroying two universes and their space-times is. Beerus and Champa being able to destroy the space-time of Universe 6 & 7 is why they’re Tier 2
I know, I should've rephrased what I said, but yes significantly effecting more than one universe is automatically 2-C.
So since Beerus and Champa are Tier 2 scaling to Infinite Zamasu it’s assumed this feat would’ve effected the Space-Time of U7 and U6?
No it's assumed that if you are significantly effecting more than one universe then you are automatically effecting the space times, but you need evidence of effecting the space time if you are effecting only one universe which is why BoG feat is not low 2-C but 3-A.

you can affect 2 universes and be 3-A as long as the 2 universes exist in 1 spacetime

Currently Beerus is listed as Low 2-C not just because of Infinite Zamasu but because of his fight with Champa that would’ve destroyed both universes. It being dubbed “Half 2-C” in AP. My question goes that if the standard for Universe destruction statements is 3-A without further context. why would this feat in particular have a Tier 2 rating. Is there context I’m missing?
Because thier non serious brawl was going to completely destroy two space times

Back