• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A question about sealing

Let's say character A doesn't have resistance to sealing which also seals powers but character A's hax is really potent.
Would it be NLF to say that sealing can seal powers that are more potent then the powers it has shown to be able to seal?
Can character A breakout of seal if he has his powers?

Assuming its not a smurf, like a 3D trying to seal a 4D powers then yes. character A would need to have resistance to powernull or something similar, so hes powers aren't stripped when he gets sealed. whether he breaks out of the seal or not would depend on the sealing type.

Assuming its not a smurf, like a 3D trying to seal a 4D powers then yes. character A would need to have resistance to powernull or something similar, so hes powers aren't stripped when he gets sealed. whether he breaks out of the seal or not would depend on the sealing type.
Wouldn't it be NLF to say power null can null all powers on the same dimensionality no matter how potent they are?

well its more complicated then that i would need the context, how the verse works etc. If higher potency in thr verse can nullify weaker characters powernulls then sure via verse equalisation.
Aizen for example possess alot of spirit energy and can briefly use all his reiatsu(energy system like ki, chakra etc) to nullify soi fon who is weaker death manip power.
black clover characters if you possess alot of magic u can nullify other users from using thrs.
fairy tail the alta magic was so dense the main cast couldn't use magic till they pulled a nakama on themselves.

If higher potency in thr verse can nullify weaker characters powernulls then sure via verse equalisation.
As far as i know my verse doesn't have this, the verse works normally but you can put more magical power into you hax to make it more potent and bypass resistance. it's just that my verse doesn't really deal with power null too much but it has a really potent 4D hax so i was wondering if anyone who has power null would be able to shut it off.

As far as i know my verse doesn't have this, the verse works normally but you can put more magical power into you hax to make it more potent and bypass resistance.
thats completely fine then most verses kinda do it like this, or best case scenario your hax gets layers.
it's just that my verse doesn't really deal with power null too much but it has a really potent 4D hax so i was wondering if anyone who has power null would be able to shut it off.
3D powernull or similar won't even affect it.

Is hax for a reason, obviously depends on what powers A has but if we are going with only AP, decent sealing would still work

If it is hax, depends on it, but "stronger time manipulation" for example is not related or comparable to sealing so it wouldn't matter, strong hax doesn't exactly have Weight like energy does, it tends to be more abstract, so it can be sealed away

Back