• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Recently revised character vs A Recently revised character

I’d say to wait before making Tier 2 SCP matches, since they’re both heavily outdated and also under revisions (like specify of concept manip).
Finally your arrival
My Good sir

Can you please outline what is Big Monster Drawing Creatures Attack pattern please?

Alrighty, what stops DD from passively ******* Mekhanes Stamina, and what stops probability manipulation?

Unless Mekhane is the size of the infinite multiverses of SCP, I'm not seeing how he wins this.

Again, we need that thread to finish.

We always assumed that beings who are omnipresent across multiple 2-As are immune to beings who don't have the range to affect them.

But according to Donttalk, that's wrong, and a character with baseline 2-A range might be able to affect them, even if they are the size of infinite multiverses.

Also, why is he getting transduality exactly?

So is there any conclusions we can draw yet from this match? It looks like a lot can change depending on the thread Riki brought up

Not sure what type of transduality this is, probably 1 or 2, but it also seems like NEP1, along probably other ability.

If he gets transduality, then I don't think Chronoa can affect them.

Like Strym said we should wait till the SCP revisions are finished
I mean, tier wise, they are done. But from what I heard, no one has any intention to make an SCP ability revision yet, so we're probably gonna stay with these old-ass profiles for a while.

Anyways, due to my thread about multiversal range shit, and due to transduality shit Weekly brought up, we should probably close this.

Not sure what type of transduality this is, probably 1 or 2, but it also seems like NEP1, along probably other ability.

If he gets transduality, then I don't think Chronoa can affect them.

I mean, tier wise, they are done. But from what I heard, no one has any intention to make an SCP ability revision yet, so we're probably gonna stay with these old-ass profiles for a while.

Anyways, due to my thread about multiversal range shit, and due to transduality shit Weekly brought up, we should probably close this.
Yup
I agree
Close this
And wait for day if it ever comes that Old Ancient Greek Stone Torch God gets updated

That wasn't anger
That was shock 😂
When the profiles are in such a sorry state as they are for the SCP tier 2s its really not that hard to look at any rando story that includes them and find absurd powrs that arent listed or explained on the profiles

Depends. IDK shit about archie, and iirc, I made a match for him and he apparently can't get DD'd because "Stamina from a Low 1-C source"

I recall people have problems with that.

Back