• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A rivalry as old as time... (Ultima Godzilla VS Void Ghidorah) (2-0-0)

He constantly told me that he refuses to be involved in any wiki work again, he even asked me to not send him links to threads or even mention it in our talks.

Well, I have Apex on Discord too as mentioned, so reached out. He pointed out Void has reality warping, and Ultima has time-fate stuff.

Depending who utilizes what better, there's our wincons, I guess, so there we have it.

Mei Kamino's studies are entirely about imaginary/theoretical lifeforms which are later to be revealed to be the extradimensional monsters, as said in the official website.
メイの専攻している幻想生物研究の呼称。 存在しない物質で出来た、存在しない生き物のことを考える分野のこと。 研究対象は自分の子供から生まれる虫や、4次元に暮らす生物……等。
The name of May's major in the study of fantasy organisms. It is a field that considers non-existent creatures made of non-existent materials. Her research subjects include insects born from her own children and creatures living in the 4th dimension.......
And the series as well, on the first episode.
Haberu: Are you still doing that research? On theoretical lifeforms.

Mei: Like fish swimming through time. Or butterflies fluttering through 4D space.

Haberu: Is it good money?

Mei: It's about exploring the structure of the universe. In order to truly understand the world, we must understand that which doesn't exist within it.
Episode 2.
Mei: Just because they're theoretical lifeforms doesn't mean you can just make up whatever you want. Everything has to have some sort of logic.

Haberu: As in, theoretical rules?

Mei: Dreams abide by dream rules. Likewise, another universe would abide by its own rules.

Haberu: What if the rule was that there weren't any rules?

Mei: I wouldn't say it's impossible...
Another notes on the same episode are briefly shown in Mei's computer about her research, that goes more in depth on their abstract forms.

I want to know, too. Usually Ghidorah has a lot more willing to support him. Why are his supporters so dead here? I'm sure if we actually had them, they'd give him good arguments.
1. not many godzilla supporters left around these parts
2. Ghidorah gets stomped here. It's just how it is.

1. not many godzilla supporters left around these parts
2. Ghidorah gets stomped here. It's just how it is.

Ech, seriously? Apex leaving got us onto a struggle for this lol... a guy like him would have helped out with input. When I spoke to him, he said this wasn't a stomp.

I've tried what I can. Point is, I want more input from others. A stomp is a big claim to make - if someone who was team Ghids in past threads could show up here and maybe clarify why not, that would be nice. If anyone at all can do that, this can get interesting.

good grief imma just make a nerf already

Like I said earlier, I'll keep an eye. Hell, my eyes will be working double time, between here and there (still got to see if that passes; if it does, might as well disregard this then, because tier differences)

Like I said earlier, I'll keep an eye. Hell, my eyes will be working double time, between here and there (still got to see if that passes; if it does, might as well disregard this then, because tier differences)
i've made the revision

i've made the revision

I see it now mate. Aye aye aye... I'm just sad the Godzillaverse's supporters and all aren't as active as they were. It doesn't bode well for a match like this (on a good day we'd have had people actually try to deny a claim like a stomp). And for a CRT like yours, not sure how the opposition or approval will go... We've seen better days.

I see it now mate. Aye aye aye... I'm just sad the Godzillaverse's supporters and all aren't as active as they were. It doesn't bode well for a match like this (on a good day we'd have had people actually try to deny a claim like a stomp). And for a CRT like yours, not sure how the opposition or approval will go... We've seen better days.
i mean, what's there to oppose?
Alien X got nerfed to 3-A because he didn't destroy the timeline. If that bugger isn't Low 2-C despite having far better Low 2-C explanation than Ghidorah then Ghidorah is 100% not Low 2-C unless there's a statement that he would devour the entire space-time.
He gets to keep his HDE but he isn't gonna be op anymore. He is gonna be a high tier in 4-B profiles

i mean, what's there to oppose?
Alien X got nerfed to 3-A because he didn't destroy the timeline. If that bugger isn't Low 2-C despite having far better Low 2-C explanation than Ghidorah then Ghidorah is 100% not Low 2-C unless there's a statement that he would devour the entire space-time.
He gets to keep his HDE but he isn't gonna be op anymore. He is gonna be a high tier in 4-B profiles

There'd be points people can think of that I don't really have. I haven't at all seen Void Ghidorah's thing to confirm or deny what's in that CRT... these supporters would've made up people who saw it all. Of course, they're mostly dead, so it's a poor fate for more knowledgeable votes and, should tier stick, a match like this.

If he's demoted I have no good match ideas for him lmao... I'd have kept it to the same verse. Hell, it'd probably be a better job giving Monsterverse Ghidorah some matches. Maybe people like Bagan, SpaceGodzilla or Keizer Ghidorah.

Back