• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Shark vs One Fat Ninja ( Grace)

I was initially gonna pit Arlong against Naruto, but then the revisions happened. However this matchup seems like it might be doable, I'll try it.

Part 1 Choji, Super Multi-Size Technique and Butterfly Mode restricted. Battle takes place in an olympic sized swimming pool, combatants start out of water.

A Rotund Child: 0
A Racist Shark: 7 (CiscoTheSoto, TauanVictor, Kachon123, Peppersalt43, Popted2, Noneless21, Nierre)
Incon: 0

Last edited:
I think I'm going to give this one to Arlong. He has much higher base AP than Choji, and could withstand several of Choji's Multi-size attacks more than Choji could withstand Arlong's attacks while not in his Multi-size state. Arlong also has higher LS than Choji, as Choji's Class M rating is only for when he consumes the pills, and his base LS or with the Multi-size technique is unknown. Since they're near a swimming pool, Arlong could also just bring the battle underwater and pummel him with his Fishman karate attacks, firing several powerful projectile attacks which would be very hard for Choji to avoid.

I think I'm going to give this one to Arlong. He has much higher base AP than Choji, and could withstand several of Choji's Multi-size attacks more than Choji could withstand Arlong's attacks while not in his Multi-size state. Arlong also has higher LS than Choji, as Choji's Class M rating is only for when he consumes the pills, and his base LS or with the Multi-size technique is unknown. Since they're near a swimming pool, Arlong could also just bring the battle underwater and pummel him with his Fishman karate attacks, firing several powerful projectile attacks which would be very hard for Choji to avoid.
Choji does have access to the Green Pill in this fight, so he should get the Class M once he uses that.
Otherwise vote counted.

I just realized, but speed doesn't really have to be equalized for this match. Arlong scales to Mach 24, while Choji scales to Mach 30, so the difference in speed is negligible and probably wouldn't really help Choji much either.

I just realized, but speed doesn't really have to be equalized for this match. Arlong scales to Mach 24, while Choji scales to Mach 30, so the difference in speed is negligible and probably wouldn't really help Choji much either.
See, I always do it just to be safe. If I don't need to equalize it then I'll just remove that bit of the OP

So I completely forgot that I did this thread, lol. Adding the last vote now and then gonna submit it to be added since it's definitely been well past Grace since the last vote

EDIT: I saw it got added already, gonna assume Cisco did that. Thanks

Back