• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A small stats game

I had an idea that I'm sure has been done before but oh well

Basically what would you do if you wanted to survive in the world of fallout (Only played 4 don't know too much) If you could upgrade your real life stats 10 times. Everyone is to treat themselves as average human to give a fair chance although i suppose you can be above average intelligence if you believe you come under that.

If the rules i'm trying to say aren't clear heres hopefully a better overview.

You start at average human level physically you have ten points to increase your stats with. You can increase your Durability, Tier/Striking strength, Regen, Speed, Intelligence and Lifting strength. 1 point moves you one up the scale eg street level dura to wall level dura. I'll try to make a scale for other things if this becomes remotely popular.

Only other rules are you can't increase your durability past city block. Nor can you increase your tier past city block (Tier and striking strength can be regarded as the same for this game). Nor can you increase your speed past subsonic. Nor can you increase your regen past high-mid. Nor can you have a lifting strength of class 50 Finally you can't be nigh omniscient or higher inteligence. Speed and tier are treated as the middle value for your maximum. Eg superhuman speed is 23.4 m/s

Post what you'd upgrade yourself to

Back