• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a Stat Stealer fights a Stat Copier

This ought to be interesting... Maybe.

Jay Grimoire fights Exterminatore. Speed is Equalized and Ex is in her first key while Jay is in his Post-Second Wind. Who wins?

Jay:

Exterminatore:

Inconclusive:

So... Why this? Does she instantly gains the stats and powers of whoever she's facing or just the powers?

Hey guys. I'm Peppypony here. Sorry I have to respond via my Google account right now because I'm at college, I have my password in OneDrive and bleh.... Having trouble with my passwords right now. Not to mention that I'm planning to move to using Fandom via my Google Account eventually anyways.

I was actually making some slight changes to her profile and was shocked to find that somebody already made a match for Exterminatore TBH. Especially I was actually hoping to make a match against one of your OCs Zephy! :p

Anyways. Exterminatore's Copy Stat is passive and it allows her stats to be higher than her opponents. Like she can become so much stronger than her opponents that she her attacks can take them down in just three hits (That is, if they resist death inducement).

I promise I will debate about this more later especially since I have a day off college tomorrow. I'm in college right now so I can't debate right now sorry. :/

Princess Peppypuppy said:
Hey guys. I'm Peppypony here. Sorry I have to respond via my Google account right now because I'm at college, I have my password in OneDrive and bleh.... Having trouble with my passwords right now. Not to mention that I'm planning to move to using Fandom via my Google Account eventually anyways.
I was actually making some slight changes to her profile and was shocked to find that somebody already made a match for Exterminatore TBH. Especially I was actually hoping to make a match against one of your OCs Zephy! :p

Anyways. Exterminatore's Copy Stat is passive and it allows her stats to be higher than her opponents. Like she can become so much stronger than her opponents that she her attacks can take them down in just three hits (That is, if they resist death inducement).

I promise I will debate about this more later especially since I have a day off college tomorrow. I'm in college right now so I can't debate right now sorry. :/
No problem, i get that.

Alright, if Exterminatore's stat boosts are passive that makes things a bit more interesting. My initial thought was that it was just her opening move and Jay would then yoink them.

Ha, now I'm picturing both of them just standing still, constantly powering up highe rand higher.

Yeah Princess Peppypuppy was me. :3

Well.... She uses precognition in order to make her activating Neutralize Nullify the first thing that happens in the fight. That comes before Copy Stat because precognition > passive. After that she uses existence erasure (Although it only erases the body and nothing else). If that doesn't work then she'll use the Death Slice which will work just like a normal attack if death inducement is resisted and this has indeed happened in Underise.

I assumed, yes... Okay, let's see here...

so if she copies Jay's stats, will she go down from Low 2-C to 7-B, or will she stay at Low 2-C?

So Jay would open with stealing her stats, becoming Low 2-C, and she would then become 3x that. Does Copy Stat work on speed? It doesn't seem to going off her profile, but I could be wrong.

Is 3x how much is needed in order to three-shot? If that really is the case then uh... Good to know.

And no, it doesn't work on speed.

Okay, just letting you know that I'm gonna go somewhere to have a drink and eat. I go to sleep at 10pm GMT so you might not get a response till tomorrow or a few hours IDK.

Well, basically, the way magic in astiria works is that all mages have a subconscious barrier that protects them from any attacks that would insta-kill them. For powernull to work, you have to weaken them first. As an example, Sitha the Vicious, someone far stronger than Jay who could oneshot him, had to torture him for about three hours before she was able to powernull him.

uh

no, cause it's hax

hax doesn't really oneshot people, especially hax not made to kill

Sitha's AURA oneshots people but jay resisys that

I thought hax meant any power/ability that bypasses durability?

If it only prevents attacks that instant-kill and their power null doesn't instant-kill. Then why did they need do that in order to power null them?

it doesn't just block instakills, that was just the original purpose of it. It can stop powernull and shit too. It can stop jay's conceptuaul manip, for example.

Alright.

Would it still work even if it works against those who resist power null? Because one character had one form of power null that nullifies the target's powers and abilities to the point where they literally can't use any of them. He tired to use it against Gwen Yuto and she was completely unaffected by it. However, Aeliza was able to activate Neutralize Nullify against Gwen and it worked even though Gwen had resistance to power nullification.

Gonna assume Jay has resisted more potent power null than that before?

Can you give me the best example?

Dragon powernull (sitha is a dragon just for the record) is inherently 4D. Maybe it would be fairer to use Dragon Civil War Jay, but anyone who can resist draconic powernull has 4D resistances. That said, how far above baseline Low 2-C is exterminatore?

Exterminatore's Neutralize Nullify is 4D too.

She's baseline (But can go higher via Copy Stat which you already know).

Okay... Hmm...

This is actually a lot closer than i realized. I just sort of made it as a joke because "haha they'll just keep getting stronger off eachother's stats"

Okay, I'll work off the assumption that Jay does successfully resist it for now, but I might come back to it later. What does exterminatore do next?

That makes it a pretty good idea for a match. xP

Okay, so if they resist Neutralize Nullify....

Exterminatore uses existence erasure next which happens as soon as she puts her hand/paw out just like Death Slice.

If that doesn't work then she'll use Death Slice afterwards (The picture on her profile page is her using it in a ranged form BTW. The slice just looks like it's right infront of her because... perspective. I thought it would look cool like that).

Even if her victims come back afterwards, it would be in character for her to repeatingly kill them over and over again forever. She would litterally put them in a infinite loop of dying.

Existence Erasure definitely won't work, and Jay can likely dodge death slice if he doesn't outright resist it. Jay will likely end up using sticky fingers to yoink her speed which, since statcopy doesn't work on speed, sort of leads to speedblitz.

Back