• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A thread where you can complain about this wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
You can complain about anything related to this wiki (for example: Low quality spammy beyond pages) on this thread.

At last. I can't say much except for the fact that nearly EVERYONE says "my character can solo your character" when said character isn't even mentioned. It would make sense if they were mentioned, but that just plain irritates me.

The large amount of Godmodes and Marysue Profiles whos creators won't allow to lose

Uselessnoob245 said:
Low Quality GodModes literally Copy+Paste with different titles, stats and Pictures. Spam is annoying unless its something like Alexcar3000 or The Crying Child or N-Alex
Spam is fine if it isn't Infinity^infinity^Infinity or Beyond beyond beyond etc etc

Honestly, what Soel and Christian said. The problem is incredibly simple really. The hard part comes in weeding it out.

I really hope Rodri hurries up with that contest thing. Sure, it won't be definitive killer, but at least it'll help.

Crabwhale said:
Honestly, what Soel and Christian said. The problem is incredibly simple really. The hard part comes in weeding it out.
I really hope Rodri hurries up with that contest thing. Sure, it won't be definitive killer, but at least it'll help.
I agree with this

Crabwhale said:
MaxForward said:
Here's what a stereotypical overpowered character looks like:
https://joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/A_character_that_solos_everything
Good Lord, they couldn't even be bothered to grab a generic image from Google search.
Also, for extra examples

https://joke-battles.fandom.com/wik...aracter_on_this_wiki_and_all_others_with_ease
They even just copy+paste from the original without a image, just making a stupid useless wasteful page for the sake of soloing the original with a bland one

How rediclious, even more its made from a noob called Alexxxxxxxxx

Honestly though, our talking here is of little fruit unless we get an admin to notice this.

The fact that this is entirely my fault, if I didn't make that damn logan Paul page none of this would be happening, me being so competitive to make Logan the strongest caused 99.99% of this

Uselessnoob245 said:
If you're gonna make a OP character, at least have reasons why there op
Yeah atleast characters like Exaggerated Goku have a reason to be OP (Goku is one of the most wanked characters in fiction), I seriously don't know why Daniel (Wanked) was made

Eternal figure said:
The fact that this is entirely my fault, if I didn't make that damn logan Paul page none of this would be happening, me being so competitive to make Logan the strongest caused 99.99% of this
Dude, I'm pretty sure this version of the Wiki would exist today either way. I mean Hell, you can see some of the early stages of this particular brand of cancer even as far back as Skodwarde the Almighty.

Crabwhale said:
I guess I have been a little lazy about it. Going to work in that right now.

Yeah atleast characters like Exaggerated Goku have a reason to be OP (Goku is one of the most wanked characters in fiction), I seriously don't know why Daniel (Wanked) was made

S1E7 Marco it's supposed to be ironic
It's supposed to be ironic.

Yeah, but at least Daniel has some decent Photoshop and gimmicks. We're talking about complete low quality garbage just meant to be strong for the sake of stronk.

Yeah, but at least Daniel has some decent Photoshop and gimmicks. We're talking about complete low quality garbage just meant to be strong for the sake of stronk.

At least I put effort and photoshop into Daniel.

Eternal figure said:
Flan-Chan (Composite) was made a year earlier and it before MLPLover2011 edited it, it was already way beyond the concept of tears

It's not low quality garbage but it caused low quality garbage, for example Aaron, it doesn't even have Powers and Stats. Just a photoshop,

Uselessnoob245 said:
Eternal figure said:
Flan-Chan (Composite) was made a year earlier and it before MLPLover2011 edited it, it was already way beyond the concept of tears
I think Eternal is referring to the fact that Logan really pushed the envelope to allow for all these Godmodes.

Flan-Chan Compsoite is not low quality garbage but it caused low quality garbage, for example Aaron, it doesn't even have Powers and Stats. Just a photoshop,

Uselessnoob245 said:
Eternal figure said:
It's not low quality garbage but it caused low quality garbage, for example Aaron, it doesn't even have Powers and Stats. Just a photoshop,
This is where the creators of Yxz and HOSTLESS tell you that Yxz and HOSTLESS could destroy Flan-Chan by blinking or something

MaxForward said:
Yeah, but at least Daniel has some decent Photoshop and gimmicks. We're talking about complete low quality garbage just meant to be strong for the sake of stronk. At least I put effort and photoshop into Daniel.
Yeah but its still just another "Solos everything by existing" character, but seriously though, why Daniel? there are tons of characters that would make far more sense as an OP Godmode than Daniel

Soel404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Eternal figure said:
This is where the creators of Yxz and HOSTLESS tell you that Yxz and HOSTLESS could destroy Flan-Chan by blinking or something
Yeah, not gonna lie, I never understood Yxz and HOSTLESS. Seriously, they don't even possess meme status, so by all means they should be Ocean at the absolute most, but somehow they're Godmodes of the Wiki.

Actually, now that I think about it, that should be rule #1: unless the character possesses meme status, they should be graded as Ocean at the absolute most.

Daniel doesn't have meme status, I don't even know what his gimmick is (Kool-Aid wasn't a big part of his character), atleast with Beerus (Hakai Edition) there is a gimmick (in this case Hakai) that makes sense, Daniel is just OP for the sake of being OP

Soel404 said:
Daniel doesn't have meme status, I don't even know what his gimmick is (Kool-Aid wasn't a big part of his character), atleast with Beerus (Hakai Edition) there is a gimmick (in this case Hakai) that makes sense, Daniel is just OP for the sake of being OP
I think I should kill off Daniel.

Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Eternal figure said:
Yeah, not gonna lie, I never understood Yxz and HOSTLESS. Seriously, they don't even possess meme status, so by all means they should be Ocean at the absolute most, but somehow they're Godmodes of the Wiki.
Actually, now that I think about it, that should be rule #1: unless the character possesses meme status, they should be graded as Ocean at the absolute most.
maybe not possesing real meme status, but at least have something that you see the joke and it's not JUST op for op

Eternal figure said:
Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Eternal figure said:
maybe not possesing real meme status, but at least have something that you see the joke and it's not JUST op for op
This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back