• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Yokai challenges the Overlord(Ainz Ooal Gown vs Rikuo Nura)

latest

Ainz Ooal Gown
latest

Rikuo Nura

Distance:1 kilometer
Speed equal
SBA for the rest

Last edited:
8-10 layers of conceptual manip
8-10 layers of conceptual forcefield
8-10 layers of aura and paralysis
8-10 layers of soul manip
8-10 layers of fear and empathic manip
8-10 layers of power null
8-10 layers of mind manip
8-10 layers of illusion creation

bro explain why this isn't a stomp

8-10 layers of conceptual manip
8-10 layers of conceptual forcefield
8-10 layers of aura and paralysis
8-10 layers of soul manip
8-10 layers of fear and empathic manip
8-10 layers of power null
8-10 layers of mind manip
8-10 layers of illusion creation

bro explain why this isn't a stomp
Cause Ainz first move is Time Stop, which Rikuo has no feats of nulling? I'll adjust the distance so that Ainz starts outside of Rikuo's range.

Time Stop isn't a win move. nor is Reality Slash.

Rikuo stomps.
Wait really? I thought for sure that could work as one of Ainz wincons. By the way the other wincons that I thought could work for Ainz are: Life Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Pseudo-Black Hole Creation, Explosion Manipulation.

Wait really? I thought for sure that could work as one of Ainz wincons. By the way the other wincons that I thought could work for Ainz are: Life Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Pseudo-Black Hole Creation, Explosion Manipulation.
Reality Slash doesn't deal lethal damage. Especially not to a guy who's Immortality type 2.

Life Manipulation takes Ainz touching for awhil. Ainz is Low 7-C in dura. He'd be reduced to his constituent atoms for that.

Gravity Manipulation isn't dura neg.

Black Hole isn't dura neg.

Explosion Manipulation isn't dura neg.

Reality Slash doesn't deal lethal damage. Especially not to a guy who's Immortality type 2.

Life Manipulation takes Ainz touching for awhil. Ainz is Low 7-C in dura. He'd be reduced to his constituent atoms for that.

Gravity Manipulation isn't dura neg.

Black Hole isn't dura neg.

Explosion Manipulation isn't dura neg.
Well that's unfortunate, I really thought this could work. Oh well, back to the drawing board then.

Back