• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aaron Myers vs Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Aaron Myers

VS

Z

Scenerio 1: Aaron in Base without his stand vs Level 1 Z without his Ascendent Mode

Scenerio 2: Base Aaron with Three Days Grace vs Z (Z gets his Ascendent Mode)

Conditions: Aaron is restricted from using his stands time stop ability + it's 6-armed form and is restricted from using his reality warp but is allowed to use everything else in his base/normal form. Z in both scenerio's however is allowed to use all of his Level 1 abilites, and in the case of Scenerio 2, is allowed access to his Ascendent Mode.

Who wins, who loses? Comment below and give reasonable choices on why that person won, please be civil and have fun.

Bonus upcoming match: Angel of God Aaron vs. Confrontion Arc. Z

Aaron Myers Vs Z: Who wins this?

Aaron Myers

Z

Can't say

The poll was created at 20:06 on July 31, 2015, and so far 6 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

I will analyse the 1st Scenario.

Aaron's stats, in comparision to Z, seems to be inferior in general. Z's destructive potential and durability are alarmingly high, able to cause some serious problems to Aaron. However, Aaron is much faster in combat speed, having Relativistic combat speed, so he may be able to blitz Z if he tries to engage direct combat.

However, Z may be able to negate that advantage with Ghost Clock, slowing Aaron down enough to both have a fair fight. And then, their main abilities would come in play.

While Aaron is a skilled H2H combatant, posseses a high-tier fire manipulation and is able to regenerate at good rates, Z has a plethora of powers and attacks to keep Aaron at bay. Take the Art of Raieh'tra as an example.

However, Aaron has a tough ability: Ripple. Ripple may prove to be a difficult obstacle for Z. With good destructive output and attack potency thanks to the Ripple, Aaron may have a good chance of keeping Z at bay, or even defeating him with Ripple.

Still, Z has many abilities, and the Art of Raieh'tra, with all of his techniques, offer him many possibilities to defeat and restrain Aaron.

On the 1st Scenario, I vote for Z, mid-high or high difficulty.

Huh. Z should be listed as a "skilled martial artist" under powers, that's why he's in the martial artist category, but oh well. Too late to fix that one now.

Hmmm. Well, EliminatorVenom has pretty much got everything down for Round 1, lets see if there's anything else...

Z might hold back a bit briefly, but not once Aaron starts being ridiculously fast. Besides, it seems Aaron does too.

What exactly is Aaron's speed? "Relativistic" can be anything from 10% to 50% of lightspeed. That's a pretty big range.

Speaking of, Isacoslash and Speed Enhance might do an excellent job of countering that speed, unless Aaron possesses a supernatural degree of luck or otherwise has an answer to them.

Z can manipulate fire too via the art of Raieh'tra, but I don't see him trying it more than once given Aaron can likely do it just as well if not better. Aaron's healing is more precise as well, both have a lot of combo attacks.

Mmmm... I'm thinking Z wins the first round?

Round 2:

Oh, well now I don't know. TDG appears to be barred from any ability that would make its tier higher, Ascendant Mode at Lv 1 is imperfected and thus doesn't make Z that much better than he was prior. So...

I don't really know.

Bonus Round, I'll get back to you.

Yeah i got that, Petual.

Well Aaron has like Relativistic levels of Combat/reaction speed but if i had to be specific, he'd at least be able to easily dodge multiply lighting blasts at up close rrange to up to maybe ~30% lightspeed then.

I guess by Evenom's analyse, Z would win with mid-high or even high difficulty then.

So onto round two, folks.

...I don't see what they have that's much different. Are TDG's stats any different from Aaron's, or is there basically just two of him now?

Well there the same but Three Days Grace has the advantage of gaining a power bosst through it's asura form plus a damage boost for its time stop barrage move.

I thought those were banned form this battle? Otherwise the answer here would be an easy one to come to.

I wanted to be fair to your character so i banned TDG from using its time stop and Ausra power.

For the record, if Z wasn't squishy enough at Lv 1 to just explode when it was used the very first time, he'd probably figure it out at just put up a time stabilizer, stop time manipulation from being a thing. And if Z fights Asura (which will result in him trying to the same, he parodies anime/anime-like things all the time lol), then well, shit. I don't see how he beats City Level punches and superior speed.

Well how bout it: Will Aaron make a stand to make this a tie or will Z break through Aaron's power once more?

I agree with EliminatorVenom's analysis.

1st case scenario goes to Z, 2nd case scenario also probably Z. I would like to mention though, that Aaron had been nerfed considerably. Speed blitz + Time Stop + Reality Warping would have made him the winner instead.

Maybe? Though, I don't see how Z's going to last long enough against an invisible, FTL+ stand to remove it's invisibility. A speed advantage of that caliber on the stand alone should probably give him this. Aaron, as it turns out, is fast as all hell for his power level.

No matter how fast Aaron is (Unless he is insanely fast, to the point that he can distort time), I can't see his speed surpassing the Art of Raieh'tra. With that, Z can simply slow down time enough to make the fight fair.

Just my opinion, tho.

Well, if Aaron's combat speed >> Z's reaction speed, he should blitz before Z can utilize his Art of Raieh'tra ability.

Maybe. But it also depends on Z's durability. After all, if he can take some blows before going down, he may be able to use the Art of Raieh'tra.

I didn't know this fight was still going. Well anyways Three Star Grace(changed the name yesterday) is FTL+ so that may possibly give Aaron the win to make this fight a tie considering that only TSG's six armed form, TS, and Aaron's reality warp is actually kind of a bit op imho to make him and Aaron's ability get restricted.

Plus i do actually agree that while the 2nd scenerio is basically the first one but Aaron has TSG with him and Z has his ascendent mode, honestly i'll agree that overall Z has the versatile abilities. But anyone does agree that Aaron can make this fight a tie, then i can see Aaron win this with high-possibly very high difficulty.

So what? Basically, the question is whether or not Z's MCB+ durability and 4% light speed can hold out long enough for him to deduce what Hamon is and how it works, then try to remove TSG's invisibilty and slow them both power via the Art of Raieh'tra? Mmmm. Maybe.

Here's a question, what exactly is Hamon? Like, specifically, how does it work? I'm not the biggest JoJo expert there is in the metaphorical room.

Hmmm. So, basically, it's energy from the Sun? ...would it be too far-fetched to say Z could detect raw ripple, such as Stands, as entities of the light element? Light Elemental, remember, is separate from Good. That would eliminate the problem of the invisibility, and possibly even allow for the manipulation of the Stand itself, if so.

Ok it's about time I entered this debate. Well first things first I need to know whether if MCBL is Z's Highest Durability or if it's his casual durability. I do believe that it's his highest durability stat so we have the following.

Aaron's attack speed is 30% SOL which is 7.5 times faster than Z's reaction speed. Now the following method isn't completely accurate but it's a rough estimate on how much energy Aaron can dish out before Z reacts.

Now Aaron's highest DC stats used here is City Block Level+ we don't have a City Block Level+ stat and normally we'd assume the lowest end for it if the exact amount of energy energy so I'll use the lowest end here.

Now the energy of lowest end of City Block Level X 7.5 which is 75% of lowest end of Multi-City Block Level.

Now I'm gonna take Z's durability in Level 1 as the lowest end of Multi-City Block Level. You know that we don't have a "+" stat for both City Block Level and Multi-City Block Level so we assume a low end for it here as well.

Ok so Level 1 Z's durability is lowest end of MCBL. And Aaron would be capable of of inflicting roughly 75% of what Z's durability can handle before he reacts to it. Now the amount of energy will be less than this but not really drastically less.

Finally considering that Z practically has superior DC here and superior movement speed he practically stomps or could one shot Aaron with how much he's currently restricted. Although we have to also remember that I practically gave Aaron the win here.

Finally we arrive to Scenario no. 2. Now I'll assume Aaron's DC to be the highest end of City Block Level and Z's durability as the highest end for Multi-City Block Level because both have '+' on their stats. I kinda gave Z's an advantage in the first scenario by assuming the lowest end for both their stats when I could've used the highest end for him. If ya wanna know why I did this just ask.

Ok so we come to this now Z's Combat speed in the second scenario is SOL but his reaction speed seems to stay the same so.

Aaron's attack speed is 10XSOL (lowest end for FTL+) which is 250 times faster than Z's reaction speed.

We're assuming the highest end of City Block Level for Aaron's current DC.

Now the energy of highest end of City Block Level X 25 times more energy than the highest end of Multi-City Block Level.

We took Z's durability here as the highest end of MCBL. So... Aaron would be capable of of inflicting roughly 25 times more damage than what Z's durability can handle before he reacts to it. Now again the amount of energy will be less than this but not really drastically less.

So you guys can decide now.

For me Scenario one can go to either one of them. But I'll just say Z to keep consistency.

Scenario two goes to Aaron...

@Perpetual: Well yeah that's basically it but my version of the hamon was that Aaron's version is so potent that you can say it's about the same as Kars, JJBA's Part 2 Antagonists, level of hamon if not more.

@SDZ1217: Ziel you have to keep in mind that Scenerio no. 2 is basically the same as the 1st one but Aaron has access to his stand(albeit his reality warping, ausra form, and time stop abilities are restricted for fair battle reasons) and Z has access to his Ascendent Mode power up.

Hmm. So it's somewhat agreed that Aaron would win the the second fight but the first one likely goes to Z, i presume yes?

I don't understand why you're telling me that. The only thing I used was their combat and reaction speeds and nothing else. In the first scenario Aaron's CS = 30% SOL and Z's RS = 4% SOL. So simply put Aaron can attack Z almost eight times before Z can actually react.

In the second scenario I only used their Combat Speed and Reaction Speeds as well. Here Aaron's CS = 10XSOL and Z's RS = 4% SOL. So simply put Aaron can attack Z two hundred-fifty times before Z can actually react.

The amount of energy transferred from the attack stacking (which is 25 times more energy than what Z's durability can handle) should be enough to destroy Z's durability and give Aaron the win. This is all I'm saying.

And yeah Aaron should win scenario 2 quite handily....

Let me guess, you did some calculations on this right?

But what about Z's Art of Raieh'tra ability? I assume that Z's more versatile powerset would at least let him win the 1st scenerio in spite of the speed blitz advantage that Aaron has against him. OR...maybe Aaron might somehow pull off a really high difficulty win in the 1st scenerio, making this a full on win for him.

Of course. You can see the calc right up there in my first comment.

Technically for scenario 1 Aaron can attack once but that's it. His attack stacking (well kind of) has to have enough energy to completely destroy Z's durability but unfortunately it does not... well not technically.

Aaron is faster than Z in Combat and Reaction speed but Z is still a lot faster in travelling speed so Z can just tank Aaron's first attack put a considerable distance between them and use Art of Raieh'tra and he wins.

There is still one way Aaron could win here. We don't have DC stats like City Block Level+ or Multi-City Block Level+ but if we consider stats that don't have + in them be the low end and stats that have + in them the high end then Aaron handily wins scenario 1 as well. But this is kinda like cheating...

Oh yeah.

I guess that makes sense. Aaron can do just about whatever but since Z's Durability is just high enough that he can withstand Aaron's attacks just fine, then i can definitely agree that he would win the 1st fight no probblem. Well only when he brings out the Art of Raieh'tra ability but you get what i'm saying, right?

So one way that Aaron COULD possibly win the 1st one is if we assume that the + for high end level busting damage would allow Aaron to pull off a win here. Okay now the first fight is definitely either one of these guys wins here.

Yeah...

Well we don't really accept the + thing but maybe we could include that after this fight is done but in a sense either one could win...

I suppose so. I remember somewhere on the main site that you basically said that the + is just there to make a cahracters power level sound cool or whatever you said i forgot.

Hmmmm I think I said that on the Ichibe VS Obito Thread and a few others but yeah Street Level, Wall Level, Room Level, Moon Level, Planet and Large Planet Level are the only stats which have an accepted + category on them.

People put the + on others stats besides the ones I mentioned above just to make thier characters (the ones they made there or edited) appear stronger than others of the same Tier. I know cuz I used to do this as well...

I always assumed the + could mean that the character can do high end level damage of whatever they can dish out at(ex. WOTG!Alfonso and Kiyo can dish out High end level MCB damage).

Hmm, Maybe we should talk about this more after this fight is officially over.

Nope the '+' seriously doesn't mean anything really mean anything (unless it's on Street Level, Wall Level, Room Level, Moon Level, Planet and Large Planet Level)

We should....

Oh okay i get you now. Yeah there needs to be some sort of disscussion regarding the + symbol then.

As far as the "+ thing", at least for me, I only really use it if the stat in question is far on the higher end of the scale, or if the character's actual limit is still currently unknown.

Can we like, call this inconclusive now? I have updating to do for Z, his move pool needs fixing and his better forms should be better.

Well we mostly accepted that Z would win in the First Scenario and Aaron would likely win in the Second Scenario so I believe that we can consider this an inconclusive match up.

Also this battle has been going on for nearly 9 days now while the max time for a battle thread is 7 days so yeah. I'm gonna be closing this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back