• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Acausality

Anos and Graham exist outside the framework of the world, order, reason and logic.

You need specific feats to support being out of reason and logic, if only I knew if you are referring to any character.

Well you didn’t list just those two, idk, I’m not really a knowledgeable person on Acausality, but I know when the context given isn’t enough for something

Without context, no. And really, comparing different verses with different circumstances is a poor choice. That and the fact that a verse you cite as an example might be incorrect about it.

If a character exists and functions outside the order or logic, cause and effect of the world as a whole, it is sufficient to give it Acausality 4. But you need feats and context to back it up.

Without context, no. And really, comparing different verses with different circumstances is a poor choice. That and the fact that a verse you cite as an example might be incorrect about it.
Okay then. I was gonna post an ability that may qualify for Josuke's bubbles having Acausality Type 4. Sorry for the comparison.

You need specific feats to support being out of reason and logic, if only I knew if you are referring to any character.
Josuke8 has bubbles that transcend the logic of the calamities of WoU, which is the Logic of the world.

Josuke8 has bubbles that transcend the logic of the calamities of WoU, which is the Logic of the world.
I do not know if transcending the logic of the world is enough to guarantee a character Acausality 4.... You can transcend logic, but I don't know if in this case you are still bound to the laws of the world along with cause and effect since they are very different things from just logic.

I do not know if transcending the logic of the world is enough to guarantee a character Acausality 4.... You can transcend logic, but I don't know if in this case you are still bound to the laws of the world along with cause and effect since they are very different things from just logic.
Logic is related to Fate and Destiny iirc.

Transcending logic is more like the user performing actions that should be impossible, making it seem as if the logic or reason of the world does not exist, something akin to Law manipulation.

Read Chariot's comment and Manu's scans. Not doing Appeal to Authority but it should work ig.

As far as I am concerned I don't think that just transcending logic is enough to guarantee the user Acausality 4, as far as I can see it is very vague, I will take for example.... Anos... he exists outside the framework of the world, he does not follow the laws, neither the cause nor the effect nor the order nor the logic and the reason.

As far as I am concerned I don't think that just transcending logic is enough to guarantee the user Acausality 4, as far as I can see it is very vague, I will take for example.... Anos... he exists outside the framework of the world, he does not follow the laws, neither the cause nor the effect nor the order nor the logic and the reason.
Dosen't really matter.. the Logic of calamity is the flow of reason, logic, fate, luck/bad luck, etc..

also, yes trascending logic is type 4, because type 4 realm such a higher dimension if we want make that simple, dosen't have the standard rule of logic like our universe, indeed in law manipulation page you find:
  • Characters with type 5 and possibly type 4 Acausality may be unaffected.

Dosen't really matter.. the Logic of calamity is the flow of reason, logic, fate, luck/bad luck, etc..

also, yes trascending logic is type 4, because type 4 realm such a higher dimension if we want make that simple, dosen't have the standard rule of logic like our universe, indeed in law manipulation page you find:
  • Characters with type 5 and possibly type 4 Acausality may be unaffected.
this make more sense to me... anyway, you guys just need to make a CRT so that it can be accepted

As chariot said, we should wait for the end of wou arc (some months), because josuke's ability could possibly be explained (I doubt, but better to wait)
WoU arc already ended, we just need Chariot's AP upgrade to be done

Back