• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Jeff the Killer

Sans2345

He/Him
OG Jeff has one minor thing that doesn't make sense to me, that being Jeff has rage power, how is this rage power, it clearly should be berserk mode, i propose that this ability is to be changed to berserk mode.

Rage power and berserk mode are fundamentally pretty much the same. But berserk mode is, like, the super-duper version of rage power. Jeff doesn’t get a massive tier upgrade from rage like he would with berserk mode. It just makes him more aggressive, which is what rage power defines

Rage power and berserk mode are fundamentally pretty much the same. But berserk mode is, like, the super-duper version of rage power. Jeff doesn’t get a massive tier upgrade from rage like he would with berserk mode. It just makes him more aggressive, which is what rage power defines
Rage power and beserk mode are entirely different things, Rage power is where you get stronger from sheer anger and berserk mode is a mode where a certain character falls into a uncontrollable rage.

I don't think they are the same in terms of power.

Berserk mode is typically treated as a transformation, which jeff doesn't really get, he just gets angrier.
It would make more sense to change it to Berserk Mode, it isn't even rage power in the slightest bit, it's just Jeff going into a uncontrollable rage because well....he's a insane serial killer to begin with.

"Once again he gets that strange feeling, the one in which he hasn't felt for a while. "Finally. He's up!" says Randy as he runs at Jeff. That's when it happens. Something inside Jeff snaps. His psyche is destroyed, all rational thinking is gone, all he can do, is kill."

If this isn't berserk mode, i don't know what is-

"Once again he gets that strange feeling, the one in which he hasn't felt for a while. "Finally. He's up!" says Randy as he runs at Jeff. That's when it happens. Something inside Jeff snaps. His psyche is destroyed, all rational thinking is gone, all he can do, is kill."

If this isn't berserk mode, i don't know what is-
Rage power also qualifies for that. They literally say "May be able to lose control when angered, causing harm to even allies" and use the hulk as an example, someone known for losing it completely. Berserk mode is for transformations (Guts for example with berserker armor) or huge AP Increases, while rage power is a more general form for just general aggression, which is why it's listed as that for jeff.

Back