• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Lego, Ninjago, Lego Batman, etc

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
Okay, I'm now wondering if we should treat Legos as human sized or, well, lego sized.

Starter Pack gave reasons for why they should and shouldn't.

This comes because this blog of mine uses Legos as human sized. If they can't be treated like that then every Lego verse with this kind of stuff should be revised (Bionicle is safe IG which makes me feel cool about this thread).

I think they should be human-sized. For Ninjago and the like (Not the movie), nothing even implies their lego sized. For the Lego Movie and it's spinoffs, technically the "Real" world is a separate world. Connected, but clearly different. (Whenever a character is moved in the "Real" world their moved either by their own will or an outside force in the Lego World). Their more separate but connected worlds with one being able to control the other.

Ninjago should be human sized as nothing really implies theyre not

Lego Movie blatantly shows that the characters are the size of actual irl legos, with real world objects like a tube of glue being massive to them

There is a clear distinction between the Real World and the Lego World in the Lego Movie. For one, Emmet couldn't move in the Real World, whereas in the Lego World, he could. You can even see him unfreeze upon going back through the portal to his world. As for the oversized items, due to the RW scene in the Lego Movie, you can see that the Lego set was also reflected what happened in the Lego World (for instance, the father tearing apart the vehicles and putting them back together was reflected with the Micro-Managers). Therefore, the Ancient Artifacts, such as the oversized penny or battery or tube of glue, would be placed in the world and interact with it as well.

Also, in the Lego Ninjago Movie, we have a gigantic kitten with laser eyes, so we should suspend our disbelief for this just a little.

I'm not talking about that.

Smashor said that the RL and the Lego World are connected by some invisible strings (sorta). Which is like Distortion World in the Pokemon Movie. Things that happens there affects the real world.

What I get for typing so long...

Okay, yeah. What Smashor said makes sense.

So given the arguments I think we're good with keeping the Lego Movie as human sized.

Unless someone comes in with a legitimate counter, then yeah, I'd assume so.

Lego Movie 2 hype!

Okay.

The only remaining calc is the explosion in the ending that needs a revision. I'll do it as soon as possible.

And then I'll start loading up different explosions from the Batman and Ninjago Lego Movies, and then work on Lego Movie 2 when it comes out. :p

Hey, I've no problem with that. Just give me time to improve my calculations :p

Back