• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Luffy and Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about Enel and Luffy and speed of lightning etc,can i ask this here?

This IS the Question and Answers board so yes, you can ask here.

Yes but i just wanted to be sure because i remembered that something threads about One Piece speed get locked

Tbh, i've never heard of this, but i could be wrong but it seems the fact that this thread is opened means it isn't...but i could be wrong

^Do you have that calc for Enel's lightning by the way that stated he is hypersonic?

Anyway,my question is:

I know Enel's Lightning not considered as real lightning becuse X reason unless he is use his travel speed but i am pretty sure Luffy did react(noticed that i am talking about his reaction not combat speed) to his travel speed,like here (react to Enel's travel speed before he arrive to him)

here (Enel change to lightning and Luffy react to this before Enel travel to the other side)

and here (noticed that Luffy not look back or move his head around and see Enel,he reacted to his lighting form and knew where he go.i know you probablythink "nah this is just Instincts" or something like that but the thing is that something similar happend with the CP9 however Luffy can't "sense" them like in Enel's case and he didnt know there they are ,and then it literally been explained that they simply move faster than his eye could see ,which mean that in Enel case he was able to react and see him)

It wasn't a calc for enel's Lightning, but Luffy's speed and reaction.

In all those cases all Luffy does is get his ass kicked he needs to dodge the attack for us to calc anything. We have a calc for Nami reacting on Enel's attack and it was a low calc as well. Unless they dodge from a close range there is no upgrade.

^That not my point,what i am trying to say is that if he did react to real lightning,like i am claim and show scans when he react to Enel's travel speed which been stated by Enel to be lightning speed,then anyone in and above the level of blueno should be faster than lightning since he blitz Luffy and stated he faster than what his eye can see

Being faster than eye can see is subsonic.

Also, no. Kizaru is light speed, but that doesn't mean whitebeared is as well as he is stronger than him.

No one kept up with Enel so no one gets upgraded.

Also, Enel blitzed Luffy as well.

Being faster than eye in real life is subsonic,in One Piece pepole can see and react to MHS attacks,by this logic Goku is subsonic since Jiren blitz him

Whitebeared never react to Kizaru travel speed,which light speed,but Luffy did react to Enel.

Reacting on attack =/= as fast as the attack in question.

Luffy saw the attack coming but couldn't dodge it or anything else so he doesn't scale. He didn't react, essentially.

Luffy of skypia not faster than lightning,i am not cliam this.

But blueno blitz from distance Luffy who can see and react to real lightning speed,that make Blueno and anyone who scale to him faster than lighting

Last time.

Luffy didn't react on lightning. What you call reaction is Luffy seeing that he was attacked, but that's doesn't qualify as an actual reaction. Reacting is dodging and blocking the attack and if you block you need to count the time Luffy had to react, or if you prefer the time lightning traveled towards him.

Also, if you take a look Luffy's eyes are concentrated on Blueno's position.

Even if you not consider this as reaction,Luffy did see him but he cant see Blueno

And in gear 2 Blueno stated he cant see Luffy at all

Ok,thanks for trying at least

About your claim,Luffy concentrated on Enel also,yet he was able to see him and knew where he travel,unlike Blueno and also like i said,Blueno stated himself he cant see Luffy although he can see lightning

Y'all both wrong. The Enel calc was going to be revised but iirc nobody ever got to actually doing it. Also William please leave these kind of questions to people like Cin seeing as how they likely have better answers . Also Enel's lightning is considered real lightning.

^Can you explain to me why i am wrong? are you think Luffy wasnt able to see,follow,Enel's travel speed in the scans that i sent?

I'm talking about the reactions speeds. Nobody is right here for the time being since Enel's lightning was meant to be revised. And no I certainly agree that Luffy should have MHS+ reaction speeds ( Can't say for sure until the calc is revised or rather if it does get revised.)

^If you think he can see and react to real lightning like i claim,dont you think that also means he has MHS+ combat speed becuse what i said?(about Blueno and gear 2) and if you dont,why exactly?

By the way,are we consider Nami's lightning as real lightning?

Nami and BM lightning should be considered real since Nami creates a thundercloud for her lightning and Zeus is just a thundercloud with a soul inside him

The calc @cin wants to revisit isn't the speed calc, but AP wise as there was a huge problem to his scailing. When it comes to speed i already said it Luffy didn't have a reaction that surpasses lighting speed, but only lower ones and him being able to track a lightning has nothing to do with his nor anyone else's speed included Blueno that blitzed Luffy and anyone else that blitzes him.

@Knight I was part of the discusion about Enel and Luffy scailing speed with @Cin so i am just saying everything he said,in fact he showed us two calcs one where Luffy runs away and dodges enel's lighting and one where Nami blocks enel's lighting with her weapon and both result were very low.

@Bepo calc is on Naruto forums so i am not sure why is it not accepted as real lightning.

Honestly imo One Piece character speed are fine the way they are. I think even if they did react to Enel that'd be mach 1000 IIRC and One Piece characters are on the highest end of massively end of massively hypersonic. They're very very close to MHS+

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Honestly imo One Piece character speed are fine the way they are. I think even if they did react to Enel that'd be mach 1000 IIRC and One Piece characters are on the highest end of massively end of massively hypersonic. They're very very close to MHS+
It's about accuracy, not convienece.

You should preferably ask CinCameron20 to comment here.

Unnecessary since he has already talked about this several times. He can be contacted, but I doubt he will bother with this, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back