• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Monster Strike feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll discuss the fact that many feats of different characters in Monster Strike are represented in art. Well thruth is there's nothing else to judge their power levels, so I ask you please to understand that.

It is a physics video game with elements of role-playing games, strategy games and cooperative multiplayer.

The Game is basically this, the feats are represented in their profiles with art

Space Death Worm Form 1

The art doesn't contradict anything within the game, but supports some feats showed in the the respective forms or evolutions of the monsters.

Here it is Brahma creator of the universe.

Brahma creator of the universems

Here it is where was stated that.

Creator of all universe Brahma

When a monsters evolves they produce respective feats in the midle of the game.

>Well truth is there's nothing else to judge their power levels

>There are no Story Background for the characters. Basically the art is the only option.

So...basically youre saying that the verse is 100% featless.

WeeklyBattles said:
>Well truth is there's nothing else to judge their power levels
>There are no Story Background for the characters. Basically the art is the only option.

So...basically youre saying that the verse is 100% featless.
No, the feats they have come from their evolutions, the evolution is represented in art.

Also as I said maybe there are no back ground but there is short info about the characters. When a monsters evolves they produce respective feats in the middle of the game.

Also many profiles are from the anime, many feats are from the videogame are canon to the anime.

Yes they have feats, Izanami the netherworld creator, a realm shown to contain countless stars

6979725-izanamibanner

Chronos space-time ruler

Space-time ruler Chronos

Here it is his feat Chronos who is the space-time itself

Nothing contradicts what was stated with his first form. Also the game has a story about a war between races, so it has an story.

... Btw, is there any sort of lore in the series? Like, there's a Monster Strike Anime with 46 episodes that is still going. What about that one?

I wouldn't suggest the creation of a verse with no feats, mundus operandi and sense of scaling, as you wouldn't have absolutely anything to discuss about.

Also you should preferably stop making profiles for this verse until after this discussion is taken care of

>Created the Netherworld, a realm shown to contain countless stars

...Okay no, first off what proof do you have that those are stars, and second off that 'realm' fit inside a building.

Also playing with 4-As does not make you 3-C, the gap between low end and high end 4-A is 198.37 millionx

We have meteorites coming from outer space dude.

Characters didn't entered on it, also Izanami was weak at the moment.

Ok then but Zeus created a Galaxy in the videogame.

That does not mean that there are stars in the realm, you need to actually prove that, not just automatically assume that theyre stars just because you want them to be.

Scans of Zeus creating a galaxy?

Lore most likely.

A human sized character creating a miniature galaxy in their hand is not a Galaxy level feat.

From the scans that have been provided thus far in from the anime Zeus is very much human-sized, as is Izanami, Fenrir X, and Kamui

WeeklyBattles said:
From the scans that have been provided thus far in from the anime Zeus is very much human-sized, as is Izanami, Fenrir X, and Kamui
Are you SURE both anime and Videogame as similars?

Human sized Zeus anime =/= Galaxy sized Zeus Videogame

Also yes, I'm sure those are stars in the middle of sky.

You need to actually prove that they are NOT stars, not just automatically assume that they're not stars just because you want them not to be.

Show where in the video game Zeus is depicted as being Galaxy-sized. Not the art of his character profile, in the game itself.

No my guy, burden of proof is on you to prove that they are, i do not have to prove a negative.

Technically the Zeus with the galaxy? feat is a stronger version of Zeus but their still needs to be confirmation that they grow when they become stronger

WeeklyBattles said:
Show where in the video game Zeus is depicted as being Galaxy-sized. Not the art of his character profile, in the game itself.
No my guy, burden of proof is on you to prove that they are, i do not have to prove a negative.
Apparently you want literally a Galaxy sized character covering you screen and the world. X'D

At minimum and being honest Characters in MS are Star level in size, all are consistently that size in the Videogame. However Boss characters like Zeus are quite bigger within the game.

Ok then, but at least we make it clear the anime has a lot of feats including Mana's Red Moon Busting feat which needs a calc, but can be used.

Also I don't see why the feats from the art can't be used since those are their representations into the game and during the game.

Yes, because that would be proof. Im not really sure you understand, unless you provide evidence of these characters actually having feats on the levels you put them at theyre going to be downgraded.

Please show scans of them being star sized.

Scans of the moon busting feat?

Honestly it sounds like at best file could possibly be made from the anime but the game is far to lacking in size, scope, lore, and concrete explanations... So for the moment focus their anime depiction and don't try to scale them to their video game counter parts.

Preventing things before they have a chance to happen is not even remotely a justification to scale characters directly to those feats. At best Miroku would only be 3-A with the Red Moon

Where is Ashura shown in the game or anime to be able to hold stars?

From the video you posted yes actually, she would scale to it, but only when amplified, not in her base form.

Cool, now where in the actual game or anime is she shown to be that large?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back