• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Monty

Double Points, Fire Sale, Bonfire Sale, Bonus Points, and Carpenter is not combat applicable

The rest are though. He should have Fire/Death Manipulation with Nukes and Statistics Deamplification with Insta-Kill

Is that all?

Also, Monty should have Purification

"Soul Manipulation (Cleansed Samantha's soul and made her innocent again)"

"Type 2: Spiritual Healing - This form of purification cleanses the body and mind of evil spirits. This can either involve the removal of evil spirits, the removal of curses, or simply getting rid of dark energy. Some examples include Celebi using its power to purify shadow pokemon, Algol creating Soul Calibur out of shards of the cursed Soul Edge, or Mung Daal using a treadmill to exorcise a demon chicken that possessed Chowder."

Bump

Also, "Acausality (Type 4; Monty was not born or created, he has always existed)"

Why is this type 4 acausality?

Good point. Acausality should provably be removed from the page.

He should be superior to all Demonic Announcers in the series so yes.

Speaking of which, Samantha and Pernell need their own profiles too. (We also need a calc for Samantha destroying Nuketown and killing the Apothicon Leviathans or whatever they're called)

Alpha Omega's ending cutscene made it pretty clear that it was Sam who destroyed it, not a nuke.

Also Pernell states that humanity's strongest weapons would "barely register as a blip on his radar" and I assume he also means Tsar Bombs.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

His durability should definitely be At least 7-B, potentially 7-A. His quote "Even your most destructive weapons would barely register as a blip on my radar." And that probably extends to Tsar Bombs. Also when you do fight him you can't actually hurt him, you just send him away for a bit in Tranzit and in Alpha Omega you can't do more than stun him for a second.

Avogadro most likely would scale to the MPD users iirc. which could be around Low 2-C to Low 1-C depending on the revisions.

Im planing revisions on CoD Zombies, it would take time but its better than just handling this sparce revision threads, but yeah, Primis and Ultimis would most likely scale to enemies like the Avogadro and Keepers physically, since they were empowered by Monty to fight enemies on that level (Unlike Victis, Mob crew, Five crew) like the Shadow Man and 115 empowered beings

Jackythejack said:
Well has anyone DM'd the guy talking about these revisions? Seems like zombies is missing a lot
They are missing some stuff and I might replay COD 3 tbh

Like, why does Monty have "Unknown" lifting Strength when he lifted the Agarthan Dimension

So far I think these are what needs to be done:

Samantha and Avogadro are Low 7-C. Samantha destroying Nuketown was calced at Low 7-C I believe and Pernell summons a thunderstorm whenever he spawns in Tranzit and that's a standard Low 7-C feat.

Primis will be upgraded to Low 7-C physically via being empowered by Monty, which explains why they don't get atomized immediately when Avogadro attacks them. But what does that mean for zombies who can harm Primis with their attacks? Gameplay mechanics or inconsistency?

Brutus should be at least 6-C since he is far stronger than the other Demonic Announcers. Dude warped an entire island and turned it into a pocket dimension.

Monty should be at least 2-A possibly Low 1-C for reasons I brought up a while ago.

Speaking of Monty, I remember when I made Him a page on the DJW and the only thing I think Monty is missing is he should access to all of the Powerups since he created them

Back