• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Negan in Tekken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark649

VS Battles
Retired
His DLC got released, so i'm proposing this stuff for him since his Tekken stats are currently Unknown.

Abilities : Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Limited Aura for Lucille, Ki Manipulation (Can enhance the strength of his attacks)

While his trailer has him beating Lars, Ji and other characters, i think his trailer is just to hype him with the Tekken char. being just a reference to the other characters in the Walking Dead [maybe not meant to be taken seriously], also there is Kazumi who is supposed to be dead canonically and he has even a Breaking the Fourth Wall moment by having Harada under him and telling him to put him in the next update.

So, i propose him scaling to the other Low Tiers as: Tier, Ap, Striking, Durability: 9-B, aka Wall level/Class. Speed: Supersonic. Lifting Strength: Class 5. Stamina: Superhuman. Range: Extended melee range. Weaknesses: None notable

Lastly, he should have his own profile like the other Guest Characters.

Weird, but okay, yeah the additions/profile addition work. Not sure much about tekken so can't really comment on the low tiers stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back