• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First, i am sorry to drailing this old Thread......

why did nil not get NEP2. She Is Primordial void itself which already qualifies for type 2 NEP

that doesn't qualify for nep 2, primordial voids aren't always nep 2 and being the concept nothingness is given to a lot of people that lack type 2.

All of this qualifies for type 1 though, unless there is more context

Hard to search for them, closest one i can find rn is the outsider, but nothingness isn't strictly type 2 unless there is more context about it lacking concepts.

Pretty sure there are other concepts embodied in her series, if she lacks all of them and stuff, it could apply.

Many characters like arceus predates spacetime without nonexistent physiology, you need to lack a concept of your own for type 2.

Hard to search for them, closest one i can find rn is the outsider, but nothingness isn't strictly type 2 unless there is more context about it lacking concepts.

Pretty sure there are other concepts embodied in her series, if she lacks all of them and stuff, it could apply.
Others concept only came to life when she changed and became the concept of "Something"

Nil8.png

1. Being a primordial void isn't necessarily NEP Type 2, people seriously misunderstand that part of the page.

2. If she's the concept of something then doesn't that just invalidate it considering that she has a concept to begin with?

2. If she's the concept of something then doesn't that just invalidate it considering that she has a concept to begin with?
a lot of characters have AE type 1 and NEP 2, and not really, she is the nothingness itself, that exist before everything, even before the such as space and time

Being a nothingness that precedes space-time doesn't qualify, it's just how they're depicted in fiction.
wdym? U made a question, how does I counter a question
Having a concept means you're not nonexistent on a conceptual level. If a character has AE Type 1 and NEP Type 2 then they're likely just abstract because of their nonexistence. Either that or it's an illogical page.

Having a concept means you're not nonexistent on a conceptual level. If a character has AE Type 1 and NEP Type 2 then they're likely just abstract because of their nonexistence. Either that or it's an illogical page.
Nil AE type 1 shouldnt be due being a Concept, it wasnt mentioned, AE type 1 doesnt really is only to Concepts, also, I dont even know if Nil should have AE type 1 because unlike Space and Time, that literally are concepts, Nil is just ''Nothing''
latest

Nil AE type 1 shouldnt be due being a Concept, it wasnt mentioned, AE type 1 doesnt really is only to Concepts, also, I dont even know if Nil should have AE type 1 because unlike Space and Time, that literally are concepts, Nil is just ''Nothing''
latest
Space and time aren't concepts though, unless there's a scan that shows that she refers to the concepts of space and time. And I know she's nothingness, I'm asking why she's conceptual nothingness.

No, because the whole story is about her losing her light (concept of Something) and Time not realizing that he's abandonning her.

Quick question: Does embodying a concept equate to having a concept? Her profile states that she "embodies the concept of nothingness" as per her NEP reasoning.

Space and time aren't concepts though, unless there's a scan that shows that she refers to the concepts of space and time. And I know she's nothingness, I'm asking why she's conceptual nothingness.
I was going to send some screen shots of the VN, but they already sent it here on the previous comment, the WOG stated that Space is a concept, and the game make it clear, when Space got yeeted out, everything returned to the primordial void, aka Nil

If space and time are concepts then I guess Nil probably qualifies.
Well, yes. "Time" didn't exist before "Nil", though she have come into existence as soon as "Nil" decided to become "something" instead of what she was, taking the role of "Space" until the end of time. Space is the concept of "something", the light that 'Nil' left behind after returning to be what she was in the very beginning.

Ohh sorry about this but I accidentally changed the profile already, I changed it like this:
Nonexistent Physiology (Type 2; She embodies the concept of primordial void itself and the WOG states that she lack Space, who's the concept of universe and existence itself)

Feel free to changed it to whatever decided or if my changed is already good or not.
instead of ''she embodies the concept of primordial void itself'', what about 'she is the primordial void itself''?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back