• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Nono...

I am in need of some clarification. If it isn't too much of an inconvenience, I would like to know the reasoning for her statistics before the EoS. I don't necessarily disagree with them, but it's just that I've watched the series a long time ago, and would like to have my memory refreshed because it is rather hazy, and I'm sure it would help to make the profile better too.

P.S. I hope I posted this in the right place, lol.

So, the two notable feats for Nono include

• The one where she slices apart a planet in half
  • The speed of Nono's beams, which is pretty darn fast
  • Excellion's Black Hole which is larger than the Earth itself
Since the original calcs for the ones that KaiserWombat have their images down, I will be re-calculating those feats that I have mentioned above.

I remember the first feat pretty clearly. However, wasn't it just a large moon that she cut in half? All of this still happens in our solar system, and she didn't destroy any of the major planets. Then again, she also killed one of these space monsters at the same time.

What did she do with the black hole?

Now about that black hole, in the final scene of Gunbuster, she literally went inside the singularity of the black hole, and the black hole literally stopped sucking things in (and literally split in half or something).

I am still in the middle of currently watching Diebuster. The first two episodes are a bit of a drag though.

Wait, it was in Gunbuster? Gunbuster is the prequel to Diebuster, but as far as my memory goes, the only time where the two stories directly intersect was at the very end where the two pilots of Gunbuster reached the Earth some thousands of years in the future. Did you find out anything more?

Whoops, I mean Diebuster.

Also, there was a calculation that was done on Nono's Moon cutting feat that yielded some very impressive values, but can't really be used because well...reasons.

Now there should also be a couple of feats done by Nono where she moves really fast. Still, it would help to find a working video source for Diebuster...

I'm not really sure, the only thing I really remember from her that's about speed is her FTL wormhole-hopping xD. And the blackhole feat seems inquantifiable to me, and more like a sort of black hole manipulation, since she has a device that lets her create them anyway.

What's wrong with that calculation?

Back