• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Professor Paradox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

Well, I created this thread to revision something, let's get started.

First: Teleportation

Okay, Professor Paradox can teleport, and he does it several times, which I forgot to add it.

Here (at 7:23, 7:27, 9:35 and 11:10)

Ben 10 Alien Force Professor Paradox - Don't talk to me about 'old', I walk in eternity
Ben 10 Alien Force Professor Paradox - "Don't talk to me about 'old', I walk in eternity"

Second: Professor Paradox intelligence.

In Paradox's page, is stated that' "Supergenius, having existed for an extremely long time he has absorbed knowledge about almost anything." which I think the Information is not enough, we should use "Supergenius. Before he gains complete understanding of the space-time continuum, he created the Entropy Pump, a piece of powerful technology that known throughout the universe. And after he gained complete understanding of the space-time continuum, he is able to creates Chrono Navigator, a Multiversal GPS that can destabilize space-time to the point that can destroy all of existence itself. Having existed for an extremely long time he has absorbed knowledge about almost anything."

Third: Pocket dimension

Paradox once takes No Watch Ben to his pocket dimension, which he can casually changes the image inside that dimension. (at 27:48)

Ben 10 Omniverse S06E01 And Then There Were None
Ben 10 Omniverse S06E01 And Then There Were None

Last: His UAF Image.

Well... let's get it straight, his UAF image is very... bad.

I'm pretty sure that his image is an edited version of this image:

Paradox UAF

If we can't find his full body shots without backgrounds image, I think we should use this image instead.

I suppose that this seems reasonable.

By the way, should we remove his Time Paradox Immunity and give him Acausality instead? He exists outside of time and space, destruction of timeline and reality is doesn't have effect on him.

Oh, by the way, flight (this also stated as his powers in Ben 10 wiki).

Professor Paradox Can Fly?
Professor Paradox Can Fly?

Acausality is to be beyond all cause and effect. It is probably best to keep acausality instead.

I suppose so.

I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

No problem. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back