• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Roshi's feat...

I believe that was more so Piccolo's feat that had said implications; and those turned out to be more so fires caused by the Oozaru's forest burning rampages. But KLOL did a calculation about calculating the moon's mass by the moon's escape velocity to get slightly above baseline on Discord iirc.

I meant the debris falling over Krilin.

image0.jpg

I believe that was more so Piccolo's feat that had said implications; and those turned out to be more so fires caused by the Oozaru's forest burning rampages. But KLOL did a calculation about calculating the moon's mass by the moon's escape velocity to get slightly above baseline on Discord iirc.
I actually figured out the value of Piccolo's moon-bust out using anime scenes from both DBZ and DBZ Kai (Where it takes 12 seconds flat for all the debris of the moon to disappear from the screen during the explosion, I used 12 seconds but we see the dust cloud a lot earlier so the timeframe could be significantly lower which'd equate to higher debris-moving speed but oh well).

Now whether you want to accept the anime's moon-bust as being the same as the manga, that's another debate (To be fair tho, we are only shown Piccolo shooting his beam towards the moon, the moon isn't shown exploding, so...)

BTW, the feat in the DBZ OG anime and DBZ Kai isn't just slightly above baseline, it's high-end 5-B, (AKA Kep calc'd the KE portion wrong).

Last edited:
Back