• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Supergirl from Arrowverse and Martian Manhunter.

Ok i know they are a little inconsistent, but every character is inconsistent because of PIS and they always holds back.

So about strenght. U saw how Reign was dangerous at end of 22th episode of S3. Reign ( dark magical being who could who had problems again full determined Supergirl and Martian Manhunter ) could create normally earthquake with instant disastrous consequences like tornado over madagascar and in random places we saw instant craters filled with lava ( scene M'yrnn death ) so by logic this quake was reaching deeper parts of planet. Winn Schott even admits it is magnitude 8:

6807855-bez tytułu

Reign is doing this probably with sheer force and presence of instant tsunami ( one which Kara, Alura and Imra had to freeze ) so this should be really total seismic force:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DMUA/Standard_Calculation_for_shaking_the_Earth

+ i know this was already done but think about it again and about her fight against Reign. As i said inconsistency is common in every character, because we all know plot would be boring and senseless, but as far as i know this site goes with their best moments ( "supernova")

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1623652

+ don't forget she traited Rory Mick's Flamethrower as a JOKE. Ok maybe Cisco was exaggerating about Planck Temperature but guys this is star labs device so this must really powerful device

2u5i9o

Or resisted time travel on her own ( Winn warned her it would obliterate her )

Speed:

ok previously i was exaggerating but look at this video:

How Fast is the CW Flash? (Elseworlds Edition)
How Fast is the CW Flash? (Elseworlds Edition)

She is seemingly as fast as Flash. 62 % SoL. She must be relativistic +

And don't forget from Inasion crossover they were tagging all dominators across entire Earth through continents. This also proves even Kara's reaction speed.

About Strenght ( but likely it is an outlier ). She has thrown Fort Rozz at end of S1 to space and in S3 they return to it after 1.5-2 years and it is somewhere in another solar system with blue star so she might have thrown it at MTFL speed what also shows Kara super strenght and speed. + by logic Marian should be barely equal to her like Superman.

Back