• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Thor and Endgame prelude..

Thor stormbreaker

Reading this comic i noticed two things: This Neutron Star feat Thor really was few minutes like 240 or 300 seconds. Ok full force of star we cannot really assume this is entire radiation focused on his body ( but could be ) so we could upgrade Thor even to low high 6-A

And Stormbreaker didn't really penetrated the full IG beam but it just hitted

DEPENDS WHAT COUNTS MORE TO U: CANON COMICBOOK OR MOVIE

I think if we assume he resisted those few minutes like 300 seconds and as Dyson sphere it could concentrate entire luminosity from the surface ( 1 000 000 K ) and radical of 10 000 meters. Then i calculated he had taken about 5, 089 exatons of force what makes him multi-continent at max ( Yes, at max because he nearly died if not Stormbreaker's healing properties.

So MCU Thor should be at max on his own High 6-A or ( low 5-C for 20 km radical ) in durability, Stormbreaker should be higher because can pierce him. ( Even if we assume Neutron star was 20 km then it changes to 20+ exatons so either multicontinent or low Moon lvl )

What do u think ? Have i exaggerated or not

Really think the movie should be considered primary canon here. But I'll stick around, see what everyone else thinks

The comics of the MCU are sometimes unaccurate, the bad guy from Thor 2 is 3-A there and Thanos used the Power Stone to beat Hulk, to give some examples. That aside, we saw Thor not being able to be there for more time so I'm sorry but this is no upgrade.

I prefer rather authors statements. By if we use authors statements to much Infinity Gauntlet harnessment power is power to light up the continent: 540 *10^9 joules per seconds. Hulk for 30 seconds was resisting but got 3rd degree of burn. this is multi building lvl durability at max. hmm so idk. I prefer author words always

InfiniteSped said:
We obviously should go with what's shown in the movie.
As u choose but many times what we see in the movie is tricky because it is ultra advanced magic or science which needs me explained by words of authors or scientists in movie

You stated clearly in the OP. It matters what counts more, comic or movie. And the answer is very clearly the movie. We will always use that as our primary source, and only consider comic info if it doesn't contradict.

And as Eficiente stated very clearly, the comics of the MCU are famously inaccurate

Also they could've just been rounding up. Thor was in the beam for over a minute in the movie. As for the Stormbreaker vs IG thing that's just an outright contradiction.

Crimson Azoth said:
You stated clearly in the OP. It matters what counts more, comic or movie. And the answer is very clearly the movie. We will always use that as our primary source, and only consider comic info if it doesn't contradict.
And as Eficiente stated very clearly, the comics of the MCU are famously inaccurate
I personally prefer authors statements like Russo brothers or Kevin Feige but accept your opinion

Also Hulk got 3rd burn after IG using but it was said to be power to light up the continent ( otherwise saying 540 000 000 000 Joules per second/Hulk passed out and got 3rd degree of burn after taking power of 16 200 000 000 000 Joules ) So this would have to lowball him to multiblock lvl... Authors seriously loves to downplay characters

What? That makes absolutely no sense. The Russos are the ones who gave Thor his Neutron Star feat and had the IG burn Hulk. Just because a franchise doesn't align with the site doesn't mean it's downplay.

Back