• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Absolute Carnage Key

HAKKAIDER said:
umasolute carnage is not cletus, is normam osbor with cletus mentality
  • Absolute Carnage/Dark Carnage is Clentus
  • Carnaged like possessed is Norman
Look here. Carnage with the spiral is Clentus who is Absolute Carnage.

We need evidence within the story itself before we assign him 4-B level statistics.

I would agree, that's a pretty frickin huge jump from City Block to Planet level, probably wait to see if it's PIS or not based on who Dark Carnage fights in the future.

Antvasima said:
We need evidence within the story itself before we assign him 4-B level statistics.
True however the Hulk in the story is Immortal Hulk. Absolute Carnage has tie ins and Carnage by getting more codexes is connected to more and more to the HIVE and Knull. So being 4B is not impossible.

Well, he used hax to revert the Hulk to Banner by hijacking his brain. I don't know if we can call it raw power.

He also smashed him to the ground and tanked his blows without showing too much effort on his side (although he was hurt by his strikes). This is a plain case of Jobbing

Maybe. I am not sure. Let's wait and see a while longer.

Okay. I suppose that 4-B makes sense then, but still think that we should wait for the storyline to play out more first.

Dark Carnage is definitely 4B. Keep in mind the Grendel symbiote alone has proven to be able to go up against people like the Silver Surfer.

Now with Carnage/Cletus wearing it, or a piece of it anyway, he's already collected a lot of codices before the events of Absolute Carnage. All of Doverton, Deadpool, Scorpion, General Ross, etc. In addition he's assimilated both the Scorn and Mania symbiotes, so that's probably a huge boost in power. And even before that, Dark Carnage could resist the physical strength of Danny Ketch, and that was before absorbing Alejandra's codex.

Safe to say, Dark Carnage is at least 4-B, and when taking the Venom symbiote from Hulk, it's implied Carnage became unstoppable. So, 4-B, probably higher.

Just 4-B in that case. There is an enormous gap between 4-B and 4-A.

Eddie Brock's page should probably be updated to 4-B as well. The codex symbiote is implied to have the Thing's strength, and after killing Cletus, he rebonded with Venom and bonded with the Grendel symbiote.

Holy shit, symbiotes just got way more overpowered....

Can you summarise what has happened in the story after Carnage defeated the Hulk?

So Carnage merges with the Venom symbiote, and at this point, the Grendel is NEARLY complete, so he goes on to wake up Knull. But Eddie comes back with a symbiote made from the codices of other hosts (possessing CA's strategic mind, Hawkeye's eyesight, Wolverine's rage and the Thing's overwhelming strength, plus more) and starts fighting Carnage. So him and Carnage are barely evenly matched when Carnage tries to kill Eddie's son to 100% the awakening process of Knull. At this point, Eddie has a choice: kill Carnage and take back both the Grendel and Venom, and awaken Knull....or let Carnage kill his son to awaken Knull. Not really much of a choice. So, Eddie says "**** it", creates a sword out of his symbiote, and kills Carnage, reabsorbs Venom, and takes the Grendel, and unintentionally awakens Knull and his hive. At this point, Eddie should be stronger than Carnage was prior to killing him, and should also be vulnerable to heat and sonic attacks.

Also it seems to me that Carnage let Eddie kill him because he wins either way like he said. Maybe there is a greater plan regarding Carnage that Knull and himself have in mind.

Venom should have had regardless a 4-B key as amped with the Mercury Virus for his story where he fought Juggernaut

I am very uneasy with giving them keys for power-ups that only lasted very briefly though.

Dark Carnage has been a thing for far longer than Eddie with an op symbiote amalgamate, though, and Word of God has had him being equal to 4-B characters (Hulk, Juggernaut) for a long while now, which has practically been proven when he matched symbiote-boosted Hulk and Eddie Brock with a symbiote with The Thing's power.

Well, I suppose that an extra key for him might be warranted then.

Is somebody experienced willing to handle these edits?

I mean, i could give it a try. But i might also screw up so i kinda need assistance.

However, i've done some good profiles so maybe it might turn out better.

Antvasima said:
Is somebody experienced willing to handle these edits?
i could change the profile

since this seems like a minimal amount of work since the key is already there and i just need to modifie it a bit

with adding the reasoning that he scales to hulk

Attack potency: Solar System level (damagedSavage Hulk who has been bonded to the venom symbiote and took his codex and gained his streangth)

Striking streangtg: Solar system level (damaged The Hulk with his punches)

Durability: Solar System level (took several hits from Savage Hulk and Weapon H)

Speed: unknown At least Massively Hypersonic+ at most Massively FTL+ (kept up with The Hulk)

Standart equipment: The Grendel symbiote

You need to be careful to use correct grammar. Otherwise that seems mostly fine.

Back