• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Absolute Justice vs Talk No Jutsu

Saitama (Post-Training) vs Naruto (Part II: War Arc)

Match Rules
  • Both in Character
  • Naruto (War Arc) use Six Path Sage Mode with Truth-Seeking Balls
  • Battle Location: Rose Bowl stadium
  • Speed is equalized
  • Starting distance: 10 meters
Caped Baldy: @DavidTPPM

The 7th Hokage: @kaydee,@Greatsage13th,@The_Legendary_Vin (leaning to naruto)

Goku slams both (Inconclusive):

Last edited:
Ok, naruto's wincon in this key will use the stick made of Truth-Seeking Ball containing Matter, Transmutation and EE to attack the opponent or he can control the truth seeking balls on his back to attack the opponent and can form a shield for defense, while saitama's wincon will only rush in punching and punching with AP at Multi solar level

Saitama is currently not resistant to EE and matter hax and with a good personality for opponents to show and attack before attacking, I think this will be a big advantage for naruto

Naruto wins imo
Saitama can't survive the effects of the TSB
Naruto can regenerate from whatever Saitama throws at him

Naruto wins imo
Saitama can't survive the effects of the TSB
Naruto can regenerate from whatever Saitama throws at him
But if both attack at the same time and if naruto is unlucky to get hit with a multi solar damage then naruto also dies but like you said naruto has more wincon beneficial to win than saitama

Doesn't in-character Naruto just dura neg with TSOs? Saitama can easily one shot due to his AP but it's very out of character for him to start with serious punches. Meanwhile the first thing Naruto does to Madara is throw and swing TSOs at him.

Leaning heavily into Naruto via virtue of funny hax go brr, Saitama gets dura negged while he's still holding back not realizing the danger Naruto poses

Doesn't in-character Naruto just dura neg with TSOs? Saitama can easily one shot due to his AP but it's very out of character for him to start with serious punches. Meanwhile the first thing Naruto does to Madara is throw and swing TSOs at him.
counted

I doubt Naruto would use TSO's against Saitama, at least not instantly. He used it to neutralize attacks or to counter massive attacks like against Sasuke or against that massive meteor. He's mostly used them as a counter to attacks, which Saitama doesn't really have here. He could use them as a shield to block his massive aoe punches, I guess, but I doubt he'd use them offensively.

Yeah I honestly don't really see why he would use that on Saitama, not unless the fight lasts really long.

I think he would try to beat up Saitama, do nothing, Saitama gets annoyed and just knocks him out and moves on

I doubt Naruto would use TSO's against Saitama, at least not instantly. He used it to neutralize attacks or to counter massive attacks like against Sasuke or against that massive meteor. He's mostly used them as a counter to attacks, which Saitama doesn't really have here. He could use them as a shield to block his massive aoe punches, I guess, but I doubt he'd use them offensively.
The very first thing he does to Madara is try to slam him with a TSO stick...

Back