• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acausality or 4th dimensional existence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://imgur.com/a/Wa0P0PO

To the mortal perception, we walk in a straight line, past to future

https://imgur.com/a/WiXVcoq

Time however is an illusion, and beyond that, existence is on a wheel

https://imgur.com/a/LD8r9OO

But even outside that wheel of existence and limited mortal perceptions (and time), exist light and order, shadow and chaos; Spider and Raven see time as an illusion and exist beyond the past and present, and are beyond existence, and are beyond what mortals can percieve

If it adds anything, Spider said time is a trivial to him

Acausality or does this mean that Spider and Raven are 4th dimensional beings. This would apply to Bartleby as well, as he existed alone side them, is constantly shown to be their superior, and is the paradox that binds the two together

Does seem like acausality to me.

4 dimensional existence isn't something I'd oppose either.

What type of acasuality would it be? Seems like type 2 to me, since it's outside the past and future, outside existence, and seeing time itself as an illusion

The reason I think it's type 2 is because, while mortals view time as the past and future, Spider and Raven see it as an illusion, and exist beyond that past and future, beyond existence, and because of that, beyond the perceptions of mortals; They exist outside/beyond the past and future

But type 4 seems fine also

TBH, type 4 and 2 sound basically the same to me lol

Type 2 acausals can still be bound by time, but they only exist in a single point on the time axis, so things that affect the past or the future would be useless on them, as they don't exist at those points in time

Type 4 exist "normally" on the time axis, but follow a different system of cause and effect so abilities bound by regular causality can't easily affect them, but they can still be interacted with in the present

As for this, yeah it seems to be type 4. I can see 4-D existence, but more evidence for it would be nice

If there's enough agreeances, could this be applied? The profiles are

Bartleby

Grandfather Spider

Grandmother Rave

Also, there are grammer errors on The Storm Titan's page, would like to fix that

Game also said hinted that Spider and Raven are basically pawns to an even higher being, beyond even their perception, a being that has no opposite or equal, which can possibly upgrade The Creator, but need more evidence for that heccc. A 5th dimensional MMORPG

I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Should we close this thread as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back