• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ace Vs. Itachi

Sheoth

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
Battle of the caring older brothers!

[Sorry no pictures]

RULES

ROUND 1: -no genjutsu -no logia intangibility -speed equalized

ROUND 2: -logia intangiblity on -genjutsu allowed (excluding tsukuyomi) -speed regular

-start 50 meters apart -fight takes place in an empty grassland -This is Edo itachi both rounds (however, for this fight, he can be normally killed and can't regenerate)

R1: Itachi wins Yata mirror negates, totsuka blade seals. Could've been closer had Ace been a Haki user.

R2:Genjutsu won't work on Ace however from my knowledge Itachi is faster and ace"s Arsenal is stil useless due to Yata mirror and totsuka blade seals him.

That or just use Amateratsu on him since it's shown the ability to burn flames itself .

Itachi both rounds imo too much hax.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
R1: Itachi wins Yata mirror reflects totsuka blade seals. Could've been closer had Ace been a Haki user.

R2:Genjutsu won't work on Ace however from my knowledge Itachi is faster and ace"s Arsenal is stil useless due to Yata mirror and totsuka blade seals him.Shapeshifting also helps in close range

Itachi both rounds imo
Well, I allowed genjutsu with the intention of it working (like verse equalization).

"Caring older brothers"

Proceeds to kill His Parents family and friends and torture him with genjutsu and turn him into a deranged psychopath xd

LordAizenSama said:
"Caring older brothers"

Proceeds to kill His Parents family and friends and torture him with genjutsu and turn him into a deranged psychopath xd
Um... Uh...

It's the thought that counts?

Itachi I think, I just don't see a way for Ace to counter Susanoo. That and Itachi has Amaterasu which is superior to plain fire.

Round 2 is hard to tell due to logia intangibility.

i would take Ace in round 1, he has a high durability and can do a lot of damage (island or so lvl in scale),

in round 2 i take itachi, he would mostlikely trap him in a genjutsu and than seal Ace since any other attack wouldnt be able to hurt a logia :) btw, now that i think about it, can the totduka blade even "pierce" Ace? afterall it would only cause Ace's body to turn into fire and regenerate after the blade is out of the way :I either way, it is either Itachis win or adraw ^_^

round 1 Ace would win an attrition fight if you hadn't made it Edo Itachi...in this case Itachi has infinite stamina so he wins instead.

round 2 Ace starts the fight looking at itachi's face and loses, which is what would happen to most opponents who don't know itachi if you allow genjutsu. >_>

Ace has no hope in any of these, he'd have a better chance in round 1 if he had logia powers and even then i think he'd lose

Itachi both round. he can seal ace with totsuka blade in round 1. in round 2 he can use genjutsu. Ace has never seen telepathy in his life, he gets one shotted by tsukuyomi

Back