• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed should be equalized. Ace has a better chance that way. Though I still think Kakashi wins due to his better hax.

Maybe we shouldn't mention genjutsu. That might cause arguments and derail the thread.

Kakashi can still use water element jutsu without a water source. This makes the desert planet thing less of a problem.

This, combined with his Sharingan abilities, his cloning jutsu, and his absurdly high battle intelligence in the field makes me give the win to Kakashi.

Still reluctant to call this a stomp, because it is a random encounter. But I think Ace would end up being tricked into a water prison. Kakashi's not gonna resort to things like Kamui if he doesn't have to.

Kakashi, with inital difficulty.

Back