• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DragonEmperor23 said:
I agree that Acno would turn to stone if he tried eating any of Sasuke's attacks but the Sharingan's precog isn't going to be much help here. It works based on muscle movement so it's not going to help him dodge when Acno shoots an island sized beam at him like he's known to do.
I don't remember it ever being stated to work because of muscle movement. Can you provide a scan for that?

The Calaca said:
Yeah, that statement is vague AF.

If ten thousand would be hard to control, his limit might be even lower than that.
No? That would imply that's the limit.

Doesn't matter.

I remember people stating that most potent Genjutsu are way above that in potency, on top of working on people with resistance.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I agree that Acno would turn to stone if he tried eating any of Sasuke's attacks but the Sharingan's precog isn't going to be much help here. It works based on muscle movement so it's not going to help him dodge when Acno shoots an island sized beam at him like he's known to do.
That is wrong, it is not based on muscle movement and that has never been stated it is basically just fanon. The sharingan simply has ridiculously good perception allowing them to read and predict enemy movement. That is it.

It's how Kakashi was able to finish Zabuza's sentences and Sasuke was able to dodge Naruto's attacks until he used chakra arms in the first Valley of the End fight. It's not like Yhwach where they literally see the future.
Sharingan
Sharingane

Schnee One said:
Genjutsu scales to 600 from Itachi.
Actually not really:

600+ people < normal ninja resistance (from Kabuto's genjutsu) << sharingan genjutsu each tomoe makes it far stronger <<<< jinchurikki resistance <<<< MS genjutsu(this is more like itachi) <<<< EMS genjutsu

I believe there might be some feats like putting a whole village under a genjutsu for someone like Mirai (a chunin) but I need to read the novel for that.

Also this is not definitive it can depend on the genjutsu and its user of course.

That is wrong, it is not based on muscle movement and that has never been stated it is basically just fanon. The sharingan simply has ridiculously good perception allowing them to read and predict enemy movement. That is it.

What do you think they're looking at to get the prediction from? I'm not saying Sasuke's not going to be able to see Acnologia's energy attacks, I'm saying a precog that works best in melee isn't going to help against a giant energy beam with huge AOE.

DragonEmperor23 said:
What do you think they're looking at to get the prediction from? I'm not saying Sasuke's not going to be able to see Acnologia's energy attacks, I'm saying a precog that works best in melee isn't going to help against a giant energy beam with huge AOE.
Well we dont know for sure but they look at multiple things, even cellular movement, energy movement, the enemy's state of mind (like Kakashi and Zabuza). Well it wont matter anyway, Acno would still have telltale signs of being about to fire a beam (deep breathe, readying movement stuff like that), sasuek would be about to read those, And sasuke has the susanoo to tank those attacks for him and can regenerate it with his energy.

Either way the moment Acno absorbs one of Sasuke's attacks he is done for.

He's not tanking an attack three times stronger than him, but I agree that Acno'd try eating one of Sasuke's attacks before the match is over and that'd be the end of it.

DragonEmperor23 said:
He's not tanking an attack three times stronger than him, but I agree that Acno'd try eating one of Sasuke's attacks before the match is over and that'd be the end of it.
The susanoo would definitely take big damage but it wont be oneshot, since it is not a 7.5 times difference.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Yeah, I'm not saying he'd oneshot. Also, the petrification should be put on Sasuke's page.
It should, it is easily forgotten due to not exactly being a viable tactic normally and we always forget that High 6-A Sasuke had senjutsu.

Since Acno has no idea about it, he just sees some magic energy bolts going at him, eats them, and turns to stone.

Acnologia is the magic dragon slayer, he can eat anything that contains Magic in it so I doubt he'd be able to eat a foreign type of energy or something that lacks any to begin with. Sasuke FRA

Why would eating senjutsu turn him to stone? Zeref and Irene who can transmute things blatantly state they can't beat Acno, actual petrification magic exists and since the source of said transmutation is equalised to magic he resists it anyway.

I have doubts that Acno would turn to stone if he ate Sasuke's attacks as Irene, who has transmutation, couldn't stop Acnologia due to his Magic resistance.

That certainly feels a lot more like resisting the cause more than the effect. Killing a snake won't let you take its poison, so wouldn't Acno just absorb the magic behind the spell before it could actually affect him?

AnonymousBlank said:
Why would eating senjutsu turn him to stone? Zeref and Irene who can transmute things blatantly state they can't beat Acno, actual petrification magic exists and since the source of said transmutation is equalised to magic he resists it anyway.
Without having resisted transmutation no we dont just assume he can transmute it and jsu tliek how with bleach having energy equalised does not give resistance to RC havig magic equalised would not give acno resistance to petrification. Also petrification is not the jutsu, it is the result of absorbing senjutsu without the training to stop the petrification, something that acno does not have resistance to.

Do we equalize chakra and Magic? If so then he should be able to eat attacks but if it isn't that won't be possible. Zeref and Irene have only been shown to transmute people into living beings like rats, correct me if I'm wrong since it's been a very long time since I've last read that arc in particular.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
That certainly feels a lot more like resisting the cause more than the effect. Killing a snake won't let you take its poison, so wouldn't Acno just absorb the magic behind the spell before it could actually affect him?
That is exactly it, the petrification is not the ability, it is the result of the chakra being in na person with no control of it.

Why would he not? The moment it enters his mouth he already metabolises it. Natsu was able to eat Jackal's Explosion Curse despite it being an entirely separate power system and let him negate the actual concussive effect of the blast despite having just been harmed by the attacks and getting harmed by the blasts right after. Negating the effect of whatever he eats is nothing new as seen with Sting eating Larcade's Pleasure Magic and not getting emotion haxed.

AnonymousBlank said:
Why would he not? The moment it enters his mouth he already metabolises it. Natsu was able to eat Jackal's Explosion Curse despite it being an entirely separate power system and let him negate the actual concussive effect of the blast despite having just been harmed by the attacks and getting harmed by the blasts right after. Negating the effect of whatever he eats is nothing new as seen with Sting eating Larcade's Pleasure Magic and not getting emotion haxed.
Again the effect only happens after it is in the person. what he would absorb is a fire jutsu for example, not a petrificatino jutsu. Th epetrfication would happen after the absorption.

What you are describing is exactly what Pain did and it was still bypassed by the petrification.

Evergreen who can petrify people with a look, was useless against Acnologia, his resistance extend to the haxes of the verse as there are multiple statements that say magic is meaningless against Acno.

Zackra1799 said:
Evergreen who can petrify people with a look, was useless against Acnologia, his resistance extend to the haxes of the verse as there are multiple statements that say the magic is meaningless against Acno.
I have explained the difference multiple times at this point I am wondering if you are actually reading, if he has resistance to this stuff then a CRT is needed to put it on his page.

There was a CRT, I've made one in the past and I'm certain there have been others. As far as I remember it was decided that he'd get "magic resistance" as a catch all term, from there it becomes a case by case basis

You're missing the point. The fire jutsu that has the petrifying energy source is eaten by Acno. The energy is what gets eaten, absorbed and metabolised, not the element like with Natsu and Sting who I have explained can negate other aspects of what they eat even from a different energy system. And this is if we simply ignore the fact that what is causing the petrification is what Acno resists because of equalisation.

AnonymousBlank said:
You're missing the point. The fire jutsu that has the petrifying energy source is eaten by Acno. The energy is what gets eaten, absorbed and metabolised, not the element like with Natsu and Sting who I have explained can negate other aspects of what they eat even from a different energy system. And this is if we simply ignore the fact that what is causing the petrification is what Acno resists because of equalisation.
Except again this is exactly the same thing as the rinnengan's absorption. which completely negates whatever it absorbs but could not negate the petrification from Naruto.

Rinnegan could neg plenty of senjutsu until the Preta Path went to absorb Naruto directly which is where it got turned to stone. Madara drainer Hashi directly but was able to balance it so the only time this petrification becomes an issue is from directly draining the user in question.

Regardless, it is treated as magic and Acno resists petrification magic and transmutation magic so it has no business petrifying him.

Pain transforms wind and rock back into chakra before he absorbs them, which is why he can absorb enemy elemental attacks but not natural elements.

Nature energy is part of the very base energy. It fuses with your mental and physical (imagination and literally all the energy in your cells) energies and if you aren't balancing it well, it transforms you into stone, or an animal, or more often both.

The only way Acno wouldn't have to deal with those effects would be if you say that nature energy isn't affected by verse equal, but then he can't absorb the attacks at all.

Uh what? People are saying Sage Chakra can't be absorbed are completely forgetting that beforehand Preta Path absorbed a Rasenshuriken from Naruto without petrifying. Or when Madara abosrbed one. The only reason Preta Path petrified wasn't because he took in sage chakra, it was because he was taking in pure Nature Energy while Naruto was standing still gathering it, which if you don't stand perfectly still, you'll either be petrified or turned into a frog. or both. Already mixed together Sage Chakra is fair game.

My bad on the sage chakra, was some time since I touched Naruto.

Regardless, Sasuke can use his precog to predict both his magic and physical movements, uses a blade as a preferred weapon, his attacks can ragdoll Acnologia due to lifting strength, and he can evade hairy situations with substitution if he needs to.

A times 3 AP advantage isn't all that much.

Also, I saw the scan of him saying he can control that many people, but can he resist that stuff or..?

My vote is still for him.

Lifting Strength lets you ragdoll people with normal attacks? I thought it only worked like that for telekinesis.

What's the biggest range he can substitute to, because Acno can nuke an island.

The person who can control 10k can't control Acno.

Why would it only work with telekinesis? Plus, Naruto did casually yeet that Rhino.

An explosion would become so much weaker as it starts to spread, a times 3 AP advantages doesn't let him just drop nukes and not expect reverse-square sheningans to **** him over. Plus, Sasuke can substitute to behind him.

Alright.

So the attack would knock him back but it wouldn't hurt that much?

To what level does it weaken? Even if he substitutes behind him, Acno can spawn explosions on himself. (Not damaging him, but an explosion that starts on his body and expands outward.) Acno can also spawn attacks right under Sasuke.

Acnologia Explosion
The attack spawning right under is on the profile but im having trouble posting it here

Back