• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adam Ruins Everything: Let's talk about that

Grudgeman1706

VS Battles
Retired
Adam conover
This man can ruin your verse without even trying

Adameuinseverytning
What gives him life is to ruin yours.

Ah Adam Conover, the man you can hate and love. He's only tier 10 and can already solo the following verses:

One punch Man

Kirby verse

Tenchi Muyo

Supernatural

Dies Irae

Warframe

Pokemon

Saint Seiya

Dragon Ball Super

Bleach

One piece

Penn Zero Part time hero

Touho

Cuthulu Mythos

Fairy tail

Kill la kill

Your life

Suggsverse

Demonbane

Hokuto no Ken

Puella something magical girl with that dark haired girl

Lovecraft mythos

Jojo Bizzarre adventure both canon and noncanon( he'd dodge them because they only go subsonic XD) And so many, many, Many more, but what else can you name that he can solo let's find out. Comment down below things Adam can solo and ruin.

Grudgeman1706 said:
He's only tier 10 and can already solo the following verses:

Kill la kill
Trig
Sadly Adam could...

The real cal howard said:
If I could highlight this without getting demoted I would.
I feel your pain, Howard-kun.

Adam casually solo's ficton just from the thought of it.

His only real weaknesses are the fact that he has to be explaining things and be knowledgeable about something the characters aren't in order to use his host powers.

Plus, his dad is a professor at my school! Haha!

Can we just appreciate the fact that Adam can turn people fictional, which without a resistance, requires Mid-Godly regen to survive...

Ryukama said:
Can we just appreciate the fact that Adam can turn people fictional, which without a resistance, requires Mid-Godly regen to survive...
That's why Adam solos all these versus so easily. You know why azazoth sleeps, it's because if he wakes up Adam will ruin his day.

Back