• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adam vs The Archlich of Naxxramas, Lichlord of the Plaguelands, Hearthstone Enthusiast, and Majordomo to the Lich King himself, Kel'Thu-freaking-zad!

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Sinner City is in the midst of the Annual Extermination, fires blaze, screams are heard, and curses spoken, and upon the edge of it all floats Kel'thuzad, observing this afterlife with great interest...

Of course, such an observer would indeed be noticed by some who would be rather unwelcome to the Archlich...

"Hey skeledick!" came such a voice, belonging to Adam, the first human and first Winner, causing Kel'thuzad to turn to face the Exterminator, large skeletal hands clasped together with icy orbs for eyes staring down the large angel before him, whom was wearing a wicked smile on his glowing face

"I do not require interruption, mortal--" Kel'thuzad began to say before being rather rudely inturrupted "Oh your standing your ground with such confidence! oh I can't wait to crush that!" Adam said, while he did sound amused there was malice to his tone, something the Archlich before him noted "I suppose I should ask for an introduction, just so I know who will be serving my liege by the end of this..." Kel'thuzad retured the malice, a bony smile on his face despite being threatened by something he had very little ideas on

"I am the Original Dick, so what the are you?! 'Little skeleton ass'?" Adam mocked, amusing himself with that

"'First man'? You?" Kel'thuzad asked, before bursting into maniacal laughter, and finally bringing his hands apart "I am The Archlich of Naxxramas! Lich Lord of the Plaguelands, Commander of the Dread Necropolis! Master and founder of the Cult of the Damned! Formerly of the Council of Six... Summoner of Archimonde the Defiler! The Betrayer of Humanity! Hearthstone Enthusiast, and Majordomo to the Lich King himself, Kel'Thu-freaking-zad!" he announced with great enthusiasm, despite his status as a servant, Kel'thuzad was absolutely not above an over-the-top and grandiose list of titles that did nothing more then piss Adam off for having more titles than he
Both 7-A

Battle takes place in Hell

Adam has Immortality type 5

Adam has prior Knowledge on Kel'thuzad's magic(Cause he needs that)

start 5 meters away

Give me a K! Give me a T! What's that spell?!: 0

I'm ******* Adam! I'm the ******* man, and you're just some ******* clown or something. I started everything on Earth! All of mankind came from these ******* nuts!: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
So what would

The Archlich of Naxxramas, Lichlord of the Plaguelands, Hearthstone Enthusiast, and Majordomo to the Lich King himself, Kel'Thu-freaking-zad!​

start with?

So what would

The Archlich of Naxxramas, Lichlord of the Plaguelands, Hearthstone Enthusiast, and Majordomo to the Lich King himself, Kel'Thu-freaking-zad!​

start with?
Ice and mind manipulation spells probably. Does Adam have any answers for that?

Ice and mind manipulation spells probably. Does Adam have any answers for that?
Adam could probably dodge and escape the ice but I don't think he can do shit to mind hax

You COULD argue Adam should resists Voxs hypnotis because of narrative but thats very debatable

So what would

start with?
Summoning for awhile mostly, but Adam does actually have the skill to clear that nonsense or go right for KT through his invulnerability

It's after that that KT starts throwing around his hax like ice manip via his magiv and mind manip via his chains, it can be dodged but it's pretty damn hard, hence Adam's prior knowledge

Can he dodge Adams holy light or tank it?

Adam could summon the exorcist against his summons but thats kinda OOC

Am I blind or did you just add that 😨
Maybe. Maybe not. Time will tell.
Hmm okay so Adam knows he has to end the fight quickly, maybe he could just fly through the fodders and try to get a close distance where he could go KABOOM?
I mean if Adam wants to be close to where neither can dodge their projectiles KT can literally throw his chains and GG Adam just like that, since they mind control Adam and let Kel'thuzad do literally whatever he wants to him for like a minute or two which is a death sentence when you're dealing with someone who can straight up snatch your soul with a gesture(albeit KT has never done that in a fight, only shatter souls and that happened in The Maw)
It should be noted his holy light also stuns and blinds the targets temporarily
Kel'thuzad resists both of those things

Last edited:
I mean if Adam wants to be close to where neither can dodge their projectiles KT can literally throw his chains and GG Adam just like that, since they mind control Adam and let Kel'thuzad do literally whatever he wants to him for like a minute or two which is a death sentence when you're dealing with someone who can straight up snatch your soul with a gesture(albeit KT has never done that in a fight, only shatter souls and that happened in The Maw)

Kel'thuzad resists both of those things
So Adams only chance is trying to outrange and spam his light till Kel dies? What would Kel do if Adam was just attacking from far with his light

So Adams only chance is trying to outrange and spam his light till Kel dies? What would Kel do if Adam was just attacking from far with his light
Try to close the distance by flying or teleporting over

Last edited:
Back