• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding New Section To The Naruto Verse | Game Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure I follow
With the AP, speed and durability, you have each key in its own tabber, but you didn’t do the same for LS and striking strength. Instead, you should have each key’s tabber include all of the stats.

Basically, put the AP, speed, LS, striking strength and durability of the Storm 1 key in a tabber and do the same for all the other keys.

I looked at the justification for the High 6-A rating for Mecha Naruto and all the statements seem like Hyperbole.
In my opinion they should not be used for High 6-A Naruto and all who scale to him.
I thought they were hyperbole at first, but the statements are backed up by other characters as well besides Mecha Naruto, which makes it more justifiable. If not, there are a lot of planet shaking statements in the databooks, so I guess Low 6-B, possibly High 6-A might work.

With the AP, speed and durability, you have each key in its own tabber, but you didn’t do the same for LS and striking strength. Instead, you should have each key’s tabber include all of the stats.

Basically, put the AP, speed, LS, striking strength and durability of the Storm 1 key in a tabber and do the same for all the other keys.
Aight, done. Have a look and tell me what you think

I thought they were hyperbole at first, but the statements are backed up by other characters as well besides Mecha Naruto, which makes it more justifiable. If not, there are a lot of planet shaking statements in the databooks, so I guess Low 6-B, possibly High 6-A might work.
Yeah, Let's just go with Low 6-B for right now however if you show me some of the databook statements we might be able to push that higher.
Also what do you mean the statements are backed up by other character?

Regardless RN I think the best option would be to go with "Low 6-B, Possibly High 6-A"

Yeah, Let's just go with Low 6-B for right now however if you show me some of the databook statements we might be able to push that higher.
Also what do you mean the statements are backed up by other character?

Regardless RN I think the best option would be to go with "Low 6-B, Possibly High 6-A"
Sorry for the late reply, here it is.

Hashirama's wood golem can shake the Earth's core.

First Form Juubi can shake the world.

More shaking the Ninja World statement.

Low 6-B should be fine. High 6-A there's really nothing there to support it.
I mean it was supported by the Kages on 2 separate occasions.
One with Tsunade saying that Mecha Naruto is living up to its purpose and the other being the Raikage saying that Mecha Naruto is a threat to the world.

Last edited:
I mean it was supported by the Kages on 2 separate occasions.
One with Tsunade saying that Mecha Naruto is living up to its purpose and the other being the Raikage saying that Mecha Naruto is a threat to the world.
Those statements are very broad terms and can be interpreted many different ways.
You can put High 6-A but it would have to be "Possibly" and even then if people care about this verse enough then it's definitely gonna be brought up and changed

Those statements are very broad terms and can be interpreted many different ways.
You can put High 6-A but it would have to be "Possibly" and even then if people care about this verse enough then it's definitely gonna be brought up and changed
Well, I added Possibly for now, but if more members agree to remove it, then I have no problem removing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back