• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 Naruto CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hagoromo isn’t influencing a Low 2-C structure in a significant way. In order to be Low 2-C you have to significantly affect an entire spacetime continuum. Affecting an unquantifiably tiny portion of it known as Shinobi history isn’t granting you that rating unfortunately.

Hagoromo isn’t influencing a Low 2-C structure in a significant way. In order to be Low 2-C you have to significantly affect an entire spacetime continuum. Affecting an unquantifiably tiny portion of it known as Shinobi history isn’t granting you that rating unfortunately.
The Book of Transcendence seems to contain a portion of the timeline at least. That could be Low 2-C

Even a portion of a timeline is still containing all those instances of the universe which were erased from existence, contained within the Book of Transcendence.

And then Hagoromo and Jiraiya restore that portion of the timeline through writing the Book of Foundation.

Like if you're having a portion of a timeline within a book you hold in your hand in some external space beyond that universe, it does seem Low 2-C imo

It only matters if the timeline being affected is on a universal scale. In which case Shinobi history doesn’t encompass that. It simply doesn’t abide by our standards for Low 2-C.

But it's not just affecting part of the timeline, but it's also having that inside a book you're writing whilst chilling in some transcendent space.

At the very least it qualifies for 3-A via affecting a portion of a timeline which contains the instances of a 3D universe.

Affecting the entire timeline is Low 2-C because of affecting a structure which contains infinite instances of the 3D universe.

Affecting a portion of a timeline is affecting a structure which contains some amount of the 3D universe, but not infinite or uncountably infinite like the entire timeline.

Last edited:
But it's not just affecting part of the timeline, but it's also having that inside a book you're writing whilst chilling in some transcendent space.

At the very least it qualifies for 3-A via affecting a portion of a timeline which contains the instances of a 3D universe.

Affecting the entire timeline is Low 2-C because of affecting a structure which contains infinite instances of the 3D universe.

Affecting a portion of a timeline is affecting a structure which contains some amount of the 3D universe, but not infinite or uncountably infinite like the entire timeline.
It isn’t affecting a universal sized 3D space. It’s not AP anyway, it’s time manipulation and limited plot manipulation.

It isn’t affecting a universal sized 3D space. It’s not AP anyway, it’s time manipulation and limited plot manipulation.
It is, it's affecting parts of time which have been erased, and time contains that, time doesn't just include parts of the universe and excludes others.

They recreated the history itself, it's AP

Shinobi history is not the same as all of history/a universal timeline. I’m not going to continue to repeat myself with you, I’ll just wait for staff to comment and they can weigh in.

I’ve mentioned this before, but time at the very least seems to be universal. The Book of Transcendence only recorded a portion of Shinobi History up until Naruto and Sasuke’s final battle, yet any changes of events from that time period was able to affect the New Era, which means the temporal dimension is universal as its spans to likely the end of time. Also something I left out, the verse has always been contained in paper as see in Storm 4 and it’s DLC, we see the Player, who turned out to be Spirit Jiraiya, see these scrolls that contained the Naruto verse. There’s 2 scrolls, one for Naruto’s story, which was over and given a title, and the other for Boruto, which wasn’t given a title due to his story continuing.

Shinobi history is not the same as all of history/a universal timeline. I’m not going to continue to repeat myself with you, I’ll just wait for staff to comment and they can weigh in.
I didn't say it was all of history or a universal timeline

I said the history is a portion of the timeline which is erased, very different

The other games being considered canon makes sense to me.
Mecha Nard downgrade seems fine, too.

The Uni stuff I honestly don't have much to say about. High tiered shit is just generally not my forte. So count me as neutral on that. Definitely disagree with Low 1-C tho, even I know that one's super bunk lmao.

Yeah tier 1 shit is boring I'd ignore it. I agree with low2c.

There is something I don't quite get in the counter argument tbh. So most people are saying it is a part and not the entire thing that it is just shinobi history. But that's not right . The word are "there is a thing which only one who has woven history might understand, one connected to the past beginning with the dawn of time, one who continues to shape the present, that is to say ninja history is a tale at it's center".

If you read this clearly it is saying the book contains the entire timeline from the beginning of time to the present and it even continues to shape reality now. We seem fixated on the history part but this just sounds like the book controls the reality they are in.

Further more it seems to me the book of transcendence was already pre existing prior to hag and jiraiya. The op talked about this . The book contains the entire reality of naruto. As it's pages faded away so did history start fading away. History here is just reality. Hag and jiraiya now had to reconstruct the book again to bring back reality.

Y'all are too fixated on the "history " they are saying. This is clearly low2c

Arc read the op well. The book contains everything from the dawn of time to the present. Shinobi history is a certain point in the timeline, the part the most focus is on. But the book as a whole the entire timeline is woven in it

Yeah tier 1 shit is boring I'd ignore it. I agree with low2c.

There is something I don't quite get in the counter argument tbh. So most people are saying it is a part and not the entire thing that it is just shinobi history. But that's not right . The word are "there is a thing which only one who has woven history might understand, one connected to the past beginning with the dawn of time, one who continues to shape the present, that is to say ninja history is a tale at it's center".

If you read this clearly it is saying the book contains the entire timeline from the beginning of time to the present and it even continues to shape reality now. We seem fixated on the history part but this just sounds like the book controls the reality they are in.

Further more it seems to me the book of transcendence was already pre existing prior to hag and jiraiya. The op talked about this . The book contains the entire reality of naruto. As it's pages faded away so did history start fading away. History here is just reality. Hag and jiraiya now had to reconstruct the book again to bring back reality.

Y'all are too fixated on the "history " they are saying. This is clearly low2c
I almost forgot about the Dawn of time statement. But yeah, this proves that time itself is a universal construct. To add to this, from this line of Hagoromo "A calamity has befallen the river of time. An incident affecting the course of human history. That is to say... the erasure of history. A Ninja World with no history is no Ninja World“. It seems history in general is being erased, and Shinobi History happens to part of the history that was being erased.

Zeref got L2-C by erasing 300 years.
First off: What in the whataboutism?

Second: You're completely wrong anyway, that was rejected (it would've only resulted in High 3-A) but I brought forward stuff that proved the entire timeline was being nuked and a new one up to 400 years in the past was being created

Can't the book just be a representation of history and events that have transpired? Which would explain why pages are erased when history is erased/altered. Seems like text manipulation to me. (If i'm missing something, please correct me)

Can't the book just be a representation of history and events that have transpired? Which would explain why pages are erased when history is erased/altered. Seems like text manipulation to me. (If i'm missing something, please correct me)
Except when Boruto enters the book through a doorway to travel through time, he enters a physical world. And it’s not limited to just history and events that transpired, but the Dawn of time as Hagoromo stated.

First off: What in the whataboutism?

Second: You're completely wrong anyway, that was rejected (it would've only resulted in High 3-A) but I brought forward stuff that proved the entire timeline was being nuked and a new one up to 400 years in the past was being created
Op also did that. Hag literally stated the book weaves from the dawn of time till now. I have no idea why we are fixated on the shinobi part of history. Obviously that's the part the game would focus on but they clearly tell us the book contains the whole timeline

Mods don't care about this lmao, it's not getting evaluated

laughing-michael-jordan.gif

Wanted 3-A or Low 2-C Transcendent Hagoromo for Christmas

That wasn't my evaluation

The canonicity is fine

I agree with the downgrade. It shouldn't have been accepted in the first place. Being a threat to a community shouldn't be a surface wiping thing

The name change should be fine

Disagree with scaling off of the history one. With the journey of the episodes, it shows it's only the naruto history ninja world. On top of that, it doesn't show to affect anything outside of the planet, so it has no reason to be a universal scale time removal like the Zeref stuff mentioned

Hagoromo and Jiraiya are characters written in that series. They don't transcend it.

The lightning speed lariat is good. Issen, no. Darui's, no. Fuu's, it scale powder which reflects light around, she doesn't move light, so no.

Disagree with scaling off of the history one. With the journey of the episodes, it shows it's only the naruto history ninja world. On top of that, it doesn't show to affect anything outside of the planet, so it has no reason to be a universal scale time removal like the Zeref stuff mentioned
The reason it only shows Naruto’s history is because that’s the point of creating foundations. The foundations would allow the book to restore history through retracing, as per Hagoromo’s words “we require a foundation whereupon its path will be retraced”. So creating foundations would restore the whole of history since rest of history from the Dawn of time would be retraced, with Hagoromo stating that the past begins with the dawn of time "there is a thing which only one who has woven history might understand, one connected to the past beginning with the dawn of time, one who continues to shape the present, that is to say ninja history is a tale at it's center".

That wasn't my evaluation

The canonicity is fine

I agree with the downgrade. It shouldn't have been accepted in the first place. Being a threat to a community shouldn't be a surface wiping thing

The name change should be fine

Hagoromo and Jiraiya are characters written in that series. They don't transcend it.

The lightning speed lariat is good. Issen, no. Darui's, no. Fuu's, it scale powder which reflects light around, she doesn't move light, so no.
Isn't influencing time a universal effect? Why do you think it's only planetary?

This is obviously Low 2C. Why am I seeing some people being adamant on the "Shinobi history" part when we have literal statement of "beginning with the dawn of time" in it? This is just cope and seethe.

Hagoromo and Jiraiya being written in the story doesn't counter shit btw. Idk why KT brought that up. Not only are both characters "dead" in the story, but Hags exists outside it in his "soul" form and sees everything going on by himself.

Agree with the Low 2C & Plot manip part. Don't really care for the Low 1C stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back