• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Addressing The Fnaf “Debunks”

Ok so after reading the profiles on this wiki,I have massive issues with how the five nights at Freddy’s verse has been treated and improperly scaled on this site,so the first thing I will do is debunk all the main issues that people have with the cosmology on this site starting off with the downplays
1.”Mangle gets taken apart by kids so below average dura in joints”
Debunk: first of all we don't know how they dismantled said robot and destroyed where using what all we see is the children tearing off parts of the already destroyed version, we don't know what they used or had done overtime

This could also be a stupid inconsistency a similar thing happening commonly in fiction down there is an example of a inconsisty

for example Silver Surfer in Marvel Comics somehow got hurt by bricks despite having more then Complex Multi Dura or someshit

Hulk being defeated by Captain America, and an ordinary python, or being severely harmed by regular gorillas.

Goku being unable to lift 40 tons

Batman being able to fight evenly with characters far beyond his class.

Silver Surfer being unable to dodge, and feeling pain from Storm's lightning bolt.

Pre Crisis Superman being unable to defeat Karate Kid when PC Superman is far beyond his class.

Along with that if mangles body was so weak then she would fall over the ground right? Well no this is defeated by her compressing herself to fit inside vents and even crawl on the wall hell if she’s so weak by the logic then why aren’t we a gaurd Able to destroy her when she attacks or even her being able to bite at our skull and her not breaking etc,along with that the animatronics during the day are in a idle state so mangle isn’t in the situation to defend herself so we can’t really use this to downplay her nor toys nor ordinals since there’s many inconsistencies with this “anti feat”
Also why does Freddy’s profile says “comparable to mangle and possibly comparable” this is just a massive flaw within these profiles and shows how they’re given very little care and as for a wiki we should answers for things.

2.The books,ok so this will be the most controversial but I don’t think it should be for the reasons im bout to give
I will address the original 3 Novels(Silver eyes,Twisted ones and the 4th closet)
Then I will addesss the fazbear frights and tales books
-so about the novels we need to get down is that Scott stated the the books just as the games are but are in a separate universe we are still able to use the novels for games due to Scott’s multiple statements about hkw despite being in a different universe they work as expansions and give information for the games along with Scott stating that himself when talking about the 4th closet stating how for how it gives an idea for molten Freddy( a games character) origins which would entail how these are still usable,also
“Henry kills himself in novels but dies in fire of pizza simulator” ok so this argument is flawed because he kills himself in both ends for his daughter so this doesn’t refute anything if anything it works as a connection of how the novels influence the games,
Conclusion-So the novels would apply to the games in the sense of how they give us answers and elaborate on game elements.
Now to the fazbear frights
This part will be the most important due to higher tier characters inside the verse
Scott stated on Reddit how these books will tie to the story of fnaf and how some are connected while some aren’t.https://web.archive.org/web/20181114095349/https://steamcommunity.com/app/871720/discussions/0/1733210552660120120/
But we are given the answers as to the canon parts through the ultimate guide WHICH should have been used in the first place for fnaf characters but was never which is once again as massive flaw on the site end.So we should pay attention to the guide books
Now that’s out of the way let’s get to the main point Scott stated the cannon books through “stitchwraith stingers” along with the epilogue where they take place after fnaf 6 and answers what ucn is,I will send screenshots but will give this one statement that Scott states when talking about man in room 1280 it should also be noted how Scott even stated when giving summary’s to the frights books how they are “new leads” for the games with that in mind let’s get to the statement for man in room and it’s new leads

While several Fazbear Frights stories tie in to the series' larger meta story, "The Man in Room 1280" leads directly into the meta story— and the return of Afton.

William Afton: The events of the story seem to indicate that the man in Room 1280 is William Afton. This is backed up by the man's injuries (matching the ending of Pizzeria Simulator), the fact that he seems to be unkillable, the upernatural events that surround him, and the events of the stingers that ollow the story.”

-now to the tales books
Scott and schoolastics blatantly stated along with the fazbear frights that these books are not only canon but are part of the universe of the fnaf games,along with that we see the mimic who is a books character appear in fnaf security breach and has the same design and description and even stated by Gregory of how “it was down for a really long time” which it was when it came to the epilogues as it was sealed up inside the fnaf 6 locations
Here’s a link from a video that explains schoolastics and Scott’s statements 1:28
So the tales which are associated with frights as in the same universe as the games

-Also I wanna adresss the foxy calc as this calc was taken inaccurately ONCE AGAIN in the guide books written by Scott he states how you only have a matter of seconds to block foxy and how foxy gets from the door back to his cove within secs or even a second,this would diminish the calc as it was taken badly and disregarding Scott’s assertion which tied to the game. So my suggestion is that from the context this feat of foxy going the Halls,which btw is a short distance should atleast be superhuman.

Now to fnaf ar
The original cast should be comparable,if not superior to their fnaf ar counterparts,why? Because the fnaf ar characters have multiple statements about being made from the original characters(toys funtimes etc) but due to agony and remnant which I’ll elaborate on later,the original cast should be superior,

Also the verse should scale higher then street level since going by statemnts and novels we have characters crushing the human body,tanking explosions ripping holes into buildings,holding up massive buckets and even more stronger things
So what’s my suggestion to how fnaf scaling should work on here well I would have something like this to give the verse a good chance(also should check on the many calcs that have been posted but ignored)

I will use the mimic for an example
Tier-wall level-atleast 9-A
They would have subsonic speed as there’s assertions as to be or move as faster than a blur and blitzing human perception along with afton in frights being stated how he moves as a speeding race car etc.
(Also spirits would count for Ap but wouldn’t count for physically stuff,just overall)
Now I will send screenshots of my said points of books etc etc.
If you have issues I will address them the best I can and answer questions if you even have any.

UPDATE-Oh yeah fnaf world
Scott Cawthon completely stated how it was canon and tied to the games, which by the gameplay and context in mini games was fnaf 3 and fnaf 4 so fnaf world should apply to profiles,I also have a profile where I address the errors on fnaf worlds scaling

Last edited:
1.”Mangle gets taken apart by kids so below average dura in joints”
Debunk: first of all we don't know how they dismantled said robot and destroyed where using what all we see is the children tearing off parts of the already destroyed version, we don't know what they used or had done overtime

This could also be a stupid inconsistency a similar thing happening commonly in fiction down there is an example of a inconsisty

for example Silver Surfer in Marvel Comics somehow got hurt by bricks despite having more then Complex Multi Dura or someshit

Hulk being defeated by Captain America, and an ordinary python, or being severely harmed by regular gorillas.

Goku being unable to lift 40 tons

Batman being able to fight evenly with characters far beyond his class.

Silver Surfer being unable to dodge, and feeling pain from Storm's lightning bolt.

Pre Crisis Superman being unable to defeat Karate Kid when PC Superman is far beyond his class.

Along with that if mangles body was so weak then she would fall over the ground right? Well no this is defeated by her compressing herself to fit inside vents and even crawl on the wall hell if she’s so weak by the logic then why aren’t we a gaurd Able to destroy her when she attacks or even her being able to bite at our skull and her not breaking etc,along with that the animatronics during the day are in a idle state so mangle isn’t in the situation to defend herself so we can’t really use this to downplay her nor toys nor ordinals since there’s many inconsistencies with this “anti feat”
Mangle was a normal animatronic at the beginning, she ended up in that state because the children dismantled her every day, and Phone Guy's dialogue implies that they did it with their hands.

Phone Guy Dialogue:
They tried to remake Foxy, ya know? Uh, they thought the first one was too scary, so they redesigned him to be more kid-friendly and put him in Kid's Cove. To keep the toddlers entertained, you know... But kids these days just can't keep their hands to themselves. The staff literally has to put Foxy back together after every shift. So eventually they stopped trying and left him as some 'take apart and put back together' attraction. Now he's just a mess of parts. I think the employees refer to him as just "The Mangle."
In addition:

1- In addition to the fact that Phone Guy implies that the children used their hands to dismantle Mangle, it is impossible that they could have used tools of any kind for that, where are they going to get them from?

2- This is not something that happened once, it is stated that they did it constantly until the staff got tired of putting her together every day and they turned her into a "take apart and put back together" attraction, and clearly, the fun thing about an attraction of this style is that the children have fun taking apart and putting together Mangle, therefore, we cannot assume that they take a long time doing it or else they would get bored.

3- This is not the first time that the joints of an animatronic have been shown to be weak.

4- It is perfectly possible that the mechanism that joins the limb to the rest of the body is weaker than the animatronic in question, especially because we do not know much about how said mechanism works, but considering that animatronics are dismantled by children, and by a scared guy who was hiding in a room where they couldn't enter, it is quite logical to think that their joints are simply weak points in the body that make it easier to take them apart.

This does not have to mean that the animatronics could not even walk if that were true, because the mechanism in their joints still fulfills its function of keeping the animatronic's limbs attached to the rest of the body, however, that doesn't take away from the fact that attacking the joints directly makes dismantling them much easier.
2.The books,ok so this will be the most controversial but I don’t think it should be for the reasons im bout to give
I will address the original 3 Novels(Silver eyes,Twisted ones and the 4th closet)
Then I will addesss the fazbear frights and tales books
-so about the novels we need to get down is that Scott stated the the books just as the games are but are in a separate universe we are still able to use the novels for games due to Scott’s multiple statements about hkw despite being in a different universe they work as expansions and give information for the games along with Scott stating that himself when talking about the 4th closet stating how for how it gives an idea for molten Freddy( a games character) origins which would entail how these are still usable,also
“Henry kills himself in novels but dies in fire of pizza simulator” ok so this argument is flawed because he kills himself in both ends for his daughter so this doesn’t refute anything if anything it works as a connection of how the novels influence the games,
Conclusion-So the novels would apply to the games in the sense of how they give us answers and elaborate on game elements.
The problem with the novels is that, as we well know (and as you yourself demonstrated with the fact that Henry's deaths do not match) there are things between both universes that are quite different, the problem with that is that we cannot take something from the original trilogy of novels into account for the continuity of the games UNLESS it is proven that what I want to take into account also exists in the continuity of the video games, because, "who can assure me that what I am trying to take into account for the games is not something specific to the trilogy of novels?"
Now to the fazbear frights
This part will be the most important due to higher tier characters inside the verse
Scott stated on Reddit how these books will tie to the story of fnaf and how some are connected while some aren’t.https://web.archive.org/web/20181114095349/https://steamcommunity.com/app/871720/discussions/0/1733210552660120120/
But we are given the answers as to the canon parts through the ultimate guide WHICH should have been used in the first place for fnaf characters but was never which is once again as massive flaw on the site end.So we should pay attention to the guide books
Now that’s out of the way let’s get to the main point Scott stated the cannon books through “stitchwraith stingers” along with the epilogue where they take place after fnaf 6 and answers what ucn is,I will send screenshots but will give this one statement that Scott states when talking about man in room 1280 it should also be noted how Scott even stated when giving summary’s to the frights books how they are “new leads” for the games with that in mind let’s get to the statement for man in room and it’s new leads

While several Fazbear Frights stories tie in to the series' larger meta story, "The Man in Room 1280" leads directly into the meta story— and the return of Afton.

William Afton: The events of the story seem to indicate that the man in Room 1280 is William Afton. This is backed up by the man's injuries (matching the ending of Pizzeria Simulator), the fact that he seems to be unkillable, the upernatural events that surround him, and the events of the stingers that ollow the story.”
Fazbear Frights should be 100% canon to the games. As an extra fact, the Stitchwraiths Stingers and some stories literally continue the story of Pizzeria Simulator and UCN, and narrate the events after those games, this makes them 100% canonical. And the rest of the stories are connected to these.
-now to the tales books
Scott and schoolastics blatantly stated along with the fazbear frights that these books are not only canon but are part of the universe of the fnaf games,along with that we see the mimic who is a books character appear in fnaf security breach and has the same design and description and even stated by Gregory of how “it was down for a really long time” which it was when it came to the epilogues as it was sealed up inside the fnaf 6 locations
The Pizzaplex books are already accepted as canonical here, I think.

Last edited:
Mangle was a normal animatronic at the beginning, she ended up in that state because the children dismantled her every day, and Phone Guy's dialogue implies that they did it with their hands.

Phone Guy Dialogue:

In addition:

1- In addition to the fact that Phone Guy implies that the children used their hands to dismantle Mangle, it is impossible that they could have used tools of any kind for that, where are they going to get them from?

2- This is not something that happened once, it is stated that they did it constantly until the staff got tired of putting her together every day and they turned her into a "take apart and put back together" attraction, and clearly, the fun thing about an attraction of this style is that the children have fun taking apart and putting together Mangle, therefore, we cannot assume that they take a long time doing it or else they would get bored.

3- This is not the first time that the joints of an animatronic have been shown to be weak.

4- It is perfectly possible that the mechanism that joins the limb to the rest of the body is weaker than the animatronic in question, especially because we do not know much about how said mechanism works, but considering that animatronics are dismantled by children, and by a scared guy who was hiding in a room where they couldn't enter, it is quite logical to think that their joints are simply weak points in the body that make it easier to take them apart.

This does not have to mean that the animatronics could not even walk if that were true, because the mechanism in their joints still fulfills its function of keeping the animatronic's limbs attached to the rest of the body, however, that doesn't take away from the fact that attacking the joints directly makes dismantling them much easier.

The problem with the novels is that, as we well know (and as you yourself demonstrated with the fact that Henry's deaths do not match) there are things between both universes that are quite different, the problem with that is that we cannot take something from the original trilogy of novels into account for the continuity of the games UNLESS it is proven that what I want to take into account also exists in the continuity of the video games, because, "who can assure me that what I am trying to take into account for the games is not something specific to the trilogy of novels?"

Fazbear Frights should be 100% canon to the games. As an extra fact, the Stitchwraiths Stingers and some stories literally continue the story of Pizzeria Simulator and UCN, and narrate the events after those games, this makes them 100% canonical. And the rest of the stories are connected to these.

Ok so I have some major issues with how you addressed these(mangle point and novels point) and neither of them really attacked my arguemnt neither really did anything.

1.as a counter argument “
In addition to the fact that Phone Guy implies that the children used their hands to dismantle Mangle, it is impossible that they could have used tools of any kind for that, where are they going to get them from?”
How does “keep their Hands to themselves” imply they used bare hands? We can’t take that into account as there’s multiple ways in how that went down for example I say “imma get my hands dirty” but there is many different ways that can go down like am I going to get my hands bloody or that’s a phrase for doing a specific type of action.if you understand how abductive arguments work they give the best likely explanation to something,the context of this is vague also we don’t know how the workers put mangle back together did they do it in the sense of with their hands stacking it or did they get a repair and did it that way,as much as I’ll write more as we can see the context is truly vague and that there’s nothing to really attack there logically speaking.

This is not something that happened once, it is stated that they did it constantly until the staff got tired of putting her together every day and they turned her into a "take apart and put back together" attraction, and clearly, the fun thing about an attraction of this style is that the children have fun taking apart and putting together Mangle, therefore, we cannot assume that they take a long time doing it or else they would get bored.
Ok so the issue with this argument is that I never really said how it didn’t happen once so nice Strawmening,Point number two is that it doesn’t change the point of my argument that it’s inconsistent and the take apart put back together attraction part doesn’t still even refute my point since the context of it is really bad and that it’s still unlikely how they are doing this,(also we know that humans in fnaf are really strong going off frights and novels) so doesn’t really downplay the toys at all..
Why would they get bored off it? Can you give an explanation or a substantive answer as to why this would happen,also this would be a vague argument considering there’s many ways that it can go down without having the most objective answer that’s why we can’t take this into account

3.The case of afton is also not really going to downplay the case since 1.it just uoscales afton 2.its kinda been already established through the series that afton is not a “regular” type of human but a pretty good supernatural one at that along with him fusing himself with remnant and how novels and even frights show his supernatural strength at a human level+ogs were weakened and blind sited by not only shadow Freddy luring them but the sign so they can’t really defend themselves from what’s happening

It is perfectly possible that the mechanism that joins the limb to the rest of the body is weaker than the animatronic in question, especially because we do not know much about how said mechanism works, but considering that animatronics are dismantled by children, and by a scared guy who was hiding in a room where they couldn't enter, it is quite logical to think that their joints are simply weak points in the body that make it easier to take them apart.

Ok so 1.through novels we are given depth and information as to how the animatronics body works(another point to take in novels)
Along with that the joints are connected to the body,if the joints are effected then the body sure damn is also the context by mangle was by MULTIPLE kids we do not know what would happen if it was just one particular kid etc and aftons case I already addressed.+The many outliers that exist and that you didn’t even addressed in my initial post you clearly didn’t address at all so I will take the time to think that you don’t have any refutations to that.

So the taking apart actions are vague for the kids+ it was multiple and we don’t know what would happen if it was one
And aftons case would be refuted as afton through the series has shown actions that shows he’s superhuman+the thing of ogs just upscales afton simply.

Last edited:

Phone Guy Dialogue:

In addition:

Alright now to the point of the “novels”

“The problem with the novels is that, as we well know (and as you yourself demonstrated with the fact that Henry's deaths do not match) there are things between both universes that are quite different, the problem with that is that we cannot take something from the original trilogy of novels into account for the continuity of the games UNLESS it is proven that what I want to take into account also exists in the continuity of the video games, because, "who can assure me that what I am trying to take into account for the games is not something specific to the trilogy of novels?"

Ok so the issues with this are the following
I said that Henry’s deaths are similar in the sense that it’s both him killing himself in both novels and fnaf 6 fire for his daughter not anything else so you misunderstood the point I was making as the novels are expansions to work for the games,along with that Scott specifically even confirmed it himself of how the novels while being in a different universe are still available to us to use for context things in the games,hell the novels even expand on remannt,how it works,springlocks,even the strength of humans in fnaf in the case of John/charlie.

“something from the original trilogy of novels into account for the continuity of the games UNLESS it is proven that what I want to take into account also exists in the continuity of the video games,” ok so I already elaborated on this but I will send a link where Scott completely refers to the novels elaborating and solving things for the games itself and how in the case of “twisted ones” if questions were to be raised we are given ways as to solve them through the nightmares as they function like the twisted ones in the sense of what your seeing isn’t actually what your perception is telling you etc etc so along with the video I’m going to send this should help with the novels should be taken account into towards the games and shows no minor errors in any way shape or form.

Yeah I'm not touching this wall of text with a ten foot barge pole, so I'm just gonna say this.

Afton's death in the novels is vastly, VASTLY different then what happens in the games, so is Henry's. So is what happens to the OG Animatronics, and so is what goes on with... baby.(sigh) these are very big plot points that are very important to the story, you will canonize the trilogy in terms of things such as story over my rotting corpse. Different continuity.

As for FF, let's take a good long look at the massive, horrendous, and downright horrific occurrence of William mother ******* Afton in FF.

More specifically, the Agony thing. You know, 15 feet tall, going on a powertrip right before the puppet hands his agonized ass to him, where in the ever loving shit does that fit into what happens to Afton in the games? And that's one example, there are other people far more well equipped to handle Fazbear Frights' bullshittery, but TLDR: There's like a billion contradictions and those override anything any book does.

Now here's the scoop, they're all the same canon, but they're different continuities.

Last edited:
I agree with removing the below average joint dura since its not clear how much time it took the kids to take Mangle apart and it seems really inconsistent with animatronics being a consistent threat to grown men.

I agree with removing the below average joint dura since its not clear how much time it took the kids to take Mangle apart.
Also it was multiple which is still even vague we don’t know what would happen if it was just one kid. Also if the joints are so weak then we as a night gauged should take out mangle ourselves logically but no,not at all.

Also it was multiple which is still even vague we don’t know what would happen if it was just one kid. Also if the joints are so weak then we as a night gauged should take out mangle ourselves logically but no,not at all.
Yeah, its definitely not just one kid doing it and definitely not in one day.

Yeah I'm not touching this wall of text with a ten foot barge pole, so I'm just gonna say this.

Afton's death in the novels is vastly, VASTLY different then what happens in the games, so is Henry's. So is what happens to the OG Animatronics, and so is what goes on with... baby.(sigh) these are very big plot points that are very important to the story, you will canonize the trilogy in terms of things such as story over my rotting corpse. Different continuity.

As for FF, let's take a good long look at the massive, horrendous, and downright horrific occurrence of William mother ******* Afton in FF.

More specifically, the Agony thing. You know, 15 feet tall, going on a powertrip right before the puppet hands his agonized ass to him, where in the ever loving shit does that fit into what happens to Afton in the games? And that's one example, there are other people far more well equipped to handle Fazbear Frights' bullshittery, but TLDR: There's like a billion contradictions and those override anything any book does.

Now here's the scoop, they're all the same canon, but they're different continuities.
Ok so I actually was weirded by how bad this arguemnt was+your usage of cuss words but we’re gonna ignore that and debunk these terrible arguments you’ve made

“Afton's death in the novels is vastly, VASTLY different then what happens in the games, so is Henry's. So is what happens to the OG Animatronics, and so is what goes on with... baby.(sigh) these are very big plot points that are very important to the story, you will canonize the trilogy in terms of things such as story over my rotting corpse. Different continuity.”

Ok so you clearly did not read anything I said on there but I will address these more front

1.aftons death if you’re referring to springlocks he survived and fused with the suit this was stated in both novels and the ultimate guide book afton so no that doesn’t do anything or it you’re referring to fnaf 6 fire afton in novels dies do fire and afton in main timeline also was supposed to die in fire but Andrew kept him alive this would mean that they do have the same types of death in the literal sense(connected)
Henry’s death I already refuted and showed that they’re not different and in fact are the same refutes you+you have gave no refutations to any of my arguments on that so you have very little evidence to barge on same with the ogs as they’re the souls within molten Freddy which is revealed through Funtime blueprints and the funtimes having the acts of the ogs.so they die just as the case as the novels

3.”More specifically, the Agony thing. You know, 15 feet tall, going on a powertrip right before the puppet hands his agonized ass to him, where in the ever loving shit does that fit into what happens to Afton in the games? And that's one example, there are other people far more well equipped to handle Fazbear Frights' bullshittery, but TLDR: There's like a billion contradictions and those override anything any book does.”

Ok so apart from you swearing all over the place,it’s directly stated by Scott and even given more depth and I even stated how the fazbear frights along with Aftons amalgamation take place after pizza simulator we are even given further context of this by the mentions of how Cassete men’s plan didn’t work as puppets mask is found and placed in evidence locker also man in room 1280 which even by Scott confirms how these events are after fnaf 6/Ucn. Which I already asserted but you seem to misinterpret everything or ignore for your own delusion.

And Scott stated this multiple times
THE NOVELS ARE IN SEPERATW UNIVERSE BUT CONTAINS ELEMENTS IMPORTANT FOR GAMES FOR US TO USE WHILE FRIGHTS WAS BLATANTLY CONFIRMED AND PLACED IN THE TIMELINE.

Bluntly put, I curse like a sailor, I will try to tone that back though.

1.aftons death if you’re referring to springlocks he survived and fused with the suit this was stated in both novels and the ultimate guide book afton so no that doesn’t do anything or it you’re referring to fnaf 6 fire afton in novels dies do fire and afton in main timeline also was supposed to die in fire but Andrew kept him alive this would mean that they do have the same types of death in the literal sense(connected)

Does he ever become a paraplegic and get wheeled into a God damn furnace full of animatronics by one of his previous would-be victims? Cause Afton entirely survived at least 2 springlock failures in the novel, like, he lived when he was Springtrap.

Henry’s death I already refuted and showed that they’re not different and in fact are the same refutes you+you have gave no refutations to any of my arguments on that so you have very little evidence to barge on same with the ogs as they’re the souls within molten Freddy which is revealed through Funtime blueprints and the funtimes having the acts of the ogs.so they die just as the case as the novels

I think burning in the fire of your last resuraunt built specifically to burnt down to free every soul trapped within is a much, much different death then just straight up shooting oneself in the head like 14 years before Springtrap is a thing.

Ok so apart from you swearing all over the place,it’s directly stated by Scott and even given more depth and I even stated how the fazbear frights along with Aftons amalgamation take place after pizza simulator we are even given further context of this by the mentions of how Cassete men’s plan didn’t work as puppets mask is found and placed in evidence locker also man in room 1280 which even by Scott confirms how these events are after fnaf 6/Ucn. Which I already asserted but you seem to misinterpret everything or ignore for your own delusion.

Interesting that you don't like swearing, but are willing to use words such as "Delusion", a word far worse then any swear in this context...

Alright so 1. This is incoherent, I can barely understand your trying to say.

2. Scott can kiss my bony ass when there's this many contradictions at play, like I said, the events of one novel does not excuse a list of contradictions like this, hell, Andrew... and Cassidy are just Golden Freddy, which is another big thing that breaks game lore! And crap like this happens in damn-near every tale in FF.

Another notable thing is that the FNaF Wiki which is pretty anal about how strict it is with theories just doesn't accept FF as canon to the games, which tells me that is it as rock-solid as you say it is.

Regardless, I've said my piece, respond if you want,

How does “keep their Hands to themselves” imply they used bare hands? We can’t take that into account as there’s multiple ways in how that went down for example I say “imma get my hands dirty” but there is many different ways that can go down like am I going to get my hands bloody or that’s a phrase for doing a specific type of action.if you understand how abductive arguments work they give the best likely explanation to something,the context of this is vague also we don’t know how the workers put mangle back together did they do it in the sense of with their hands stacking it or did they get a repair and did it that way,as much as I’ll write more as we can see the context is truly vague and that there’s nothing to really attack there logically speaking.
I would understand your point if, I don't know, those kids were MECHANICS with access to tools. But they are literally little kids in a playroom, do you think they carried wrenches and screwdrivers in their mothers' bags xd? Come on, if it wasn't with their hands there is no way they could have done that. Yes, it's true that Phone Guy's dialogue is a little vague (the "kids can't keep their hands to themselves" dialogue), but we don't even need that to dismiss an argument like "the kids could have used tools, and we don't know how they did it." , when there are no tools on the site to begin with and they are little kids who wouldn't know how to use them anyway.

We must also keep in mind that it is something that was not planned to begin with, one day the children simply dismantled it, and in order not to have to put it back together every day, the staff simply left it as an attraction to be dismantled and put back together.

Also, it doesn't take much thinking to understand that the staff reassembled Mangle as it was before it was dismantled by the children, but they got bored of doing that every day and simply found a better solution.
Ok so the issue with this argument is that I never really said how it didn’t happen once so nice Strawmening,Point number two is that it doesn’t change the point of my argument that it’s inconsistent and the take apart put back together attraction part doesn’t still even refute my point since the context of it is really bad and that it’s still unlikely how they are doing this,
Well, it happened several times, it's not something that happened just once and we can say "ah, it's a unique accident that happened only once and that's why it's Outlier."
also we know that humans in fnaf are really strong going off frights and novels
Oh so you're trying to say that children are comparable to animatronics? Sure, it makes a lot of sense, it's not that animatronics have been shown to be capable of seriously harming or killing children, it's not that a guy capable of killing children has been shown to be able to dismantle animatronics to defend himself against them... (this was sarcasm, since it is a written message I feel obliged to point it out myself)
Why would they get bored off it? Can you give an explanation or a substantive answer as to why this would happen
Because they are small children in a playroom, do you think they are going to spend 20 minutes or more pulling on the limb of an animatronic to try to dismantle it without getting bored and going off to do something else? The point of a "take apart and put back together" attraction is that it is perfectly possible for children to take apart the animatronic for their enjoyment, why would they put it as such an attraction if that were not the case? It doesn't sound very profitable for your business to put a difficult-to-disassemble robot as an attraction for disassembling and reassembling.
also this would be a vague argument considering there’s many ways that it can go down without having the most objective answer that’s why we can’t take this into account
Yes, I think there are many ways to take apart a robot as a small child, without access to tools, and quickly enough not to get bored (this was also sarcasm).
3.The case of afton is also not really going to downplay the case since 1.it just uoscales afton 2.its kinda been already established through the series that afton is not a “regular” type of human but a pretty good supernatural one at that along with him fusing himself with remnant and how novels and even frights show his supernatural strength at a human level+ogs were weakened and blind sited by not only shadow Freddy luring them but the sign so they can’t really defend themselves from what’s happening
1- Afton cannot scale to the animatronics for various reasons that are being discussed in another thread.

2- Not being a "normal" human does not mean that he has supernatural strength if he has not demonstrated it, it's that simple.
1.through novels we are given depth and information as to how the animatronics body works(another point to take in novels)
Along with that the joints are connected to the body,if the joints are effected then the body sure damn is also the context by mangle was by MULTIPLE kids we do not know what would happen if it was just one particular kid etc
The fact that it is possible to dismantle and reassemble the animatronics (as seen in several games) indicates that the joints have a strong mechanism that attaches the limb to the body, BUT that it can be dismantled if the mechanism itself is attacked, and then reassembly is possible without the need for tools (as seen in Mangle's design, where all his limbs were placed by the children in the wrong places).
The many outliers that exist and that you didn’t even addressed in my initial post you clearly didn’t address at all so I will take the time to think that you don’t have any refutations to that.
Oops, I think someone got off on the wrong foot today. Also, on the subject of Mangle, I already addressed everything, the rest you put are examples of outliers that have nothing to do with this case xDD.

You didn't answer anything about point 3, the one about the lawsuit.

I will answer the topic of novels later.

Bluntly put, I curse like a sailor, I will try to tone that back though.

“Does he ever become a paraplegic and get wheeled into a God damn furnace full of animatronics by one of his previous would-be victims? Cause Afton entirely survived at least 2 springlock failures in the novel, like, he lived when he was Springtrap.”
-Now this is just simply cherry picking my assertions at this point.
As I’ve said the novels are supposed to imply things into the games with the “important” details that are given now there was an explanation in the sense of afton getting out of the springlocks to speak well and that’s why he was wheelchair by I digress and get to the main point of it. Afton dying in a fire and having almost the same fate in the main timeline would simply prove further on my point and the assertion you made doesn’t necessarily attack nor refute what I initially said.
I think burning in the fire of your last resuraunt built specifically to burnt down to free every soul trapped within is a much, much different death then just straight up shooting oneself in the head like 14 years before Springtrap is a thing.
Ok so what? Buddy you do realize none of this refutes my point+henry was actually just stabbed by the suicide bot btw(read the novel lol) but anyways,the point of the matter is that those are still similar cases of him milking himself for his child in context which entails them together yes they are physically different but is the very concept of the idea different? No it’s not.

Interesting that you don't like swearing, but are willing to use words such as "Delusion", a word far worse then any swear in this context...

Alright so 1. This is incoherent, I can barely understand your trying to say.
Delusion? Im on the context of simply your arguments being outer worldly in the bad sense I do not mean it towards mental people at all and that shouldn’t be taken acc for either.
2. Scott can kiss my bony ass when there's this many contradictions at play, like I said, the events of one novel does not excuse a list of contradictions like this, hell, Andrew... and Cassidy are just Golden Freddy, which is another big thing that breaks game lore! And crap like this happens in damn-near every tale in FF.
“Scott can kiss my ass” well then nice rejection to valid sources then buddy when they state it sucks to be you.Anyways.1.theres no contradictions and even then you need to list and prove them to substantiate why they’re the case in the first place and 2.we have dialogues and clues that helps us find out the golden Freddy identity and given context into Andrew and his roles as he was killed outside of the Mci and was simply forgotten and he even stated himself how he’s always been alone and forgets memories while Cassidy like the novels is simply just another Mci victim under afton. So what is super confusing? Also it doesn’t even break the lore since I can take that and the lore would still play out the way I or Scott intended abductively.
Another notable thing is that the FNaF Wiki which is pretty anal about how strict it is with theories just doesn't accept FF as canon to the games, which tells me that is it as rock-solid as you say it is.

Regardless, I've said my piece, respond if you want,
Ok so prove that Scott gave permission for the fnaf wiki to be his site when he’s made it clear how he doesn’t associate nor give his characters and series out to others so the “fnaf wiki” is already unreliable lol.also we don’t need theories for answer why ff is canon to games cuz we have the connections+Scotts blatant assertions on how and which stories so that’s just you doing appeal to complexity and ignorance overall.
Pls research fnaf.

I would understand your point if, I don't know, those kids were MECHANICS with access to tools. But they are literally little kids in a playroom, do you think they carried wrenches and screwdrivers in their mothers' bags xd? Come on, if it wasn't with their hands there is no way they could have done that. Yes, it's true that Phone Guy's dialogue is a little vague (the "kids can't keep their hands to themselves" dialogue), but we don't even need that to dismiss an argument like "the kids could have used tools, and we don't know how they did it." , when there are no tools on the site to begin with and they are little kids who wouldn't know how to use them anyway.

We must also keep in mind that it is something that was not planned to begin with, one day the children simply dismantled it, and in order not to have to put it back together every day, the staff simply left it as an attraction to be dismantled and put back together.

Also, it doesn't take much thinking to understand that the staff reassembled Mangle as it was before it was dismantled by the children, but they got bored of doing that every day and simply found a better solution.

Well, it happened several times, it's not something that happened just once and we can say "ah, it's a unique accident that happened only once and that's why it's Outlier."

Oh so you're trying to say that children are comparable to animatronics? Sure, it makes a lot of sense, it's not that animatronics have been shown to be capable of seriously harming or killing children, it's not that a guy capable of killing children has been shown to be able to dismantle animatronics to defend himself against them... (this was sarcasm, since it is a written message I feel obliged to point it out myself)

Because they are small children in a playroom, do you think they are going to spend 20 minutes or more pulling on the limb of an animatronic to try to dismantle it without getting bored and going off to do something else? The point of a "take apart and put back together" attraction is that it is perfectly possible for children to take apart the animatronic for their enjoyment, why would they put it as such an attraction if that were not the case? It doesn't sound very profitable for your business to put a difficult-to-disassemble robot as an attraction for disassembling and reassembling.

Yes, I think there are many ways to take apart a robot as a small child, without access to tools, and quickly enough not to get bored (this was also sarcasm).

1- Afton cannot scale to the animatronics for various reasons that are being discussed in another thread.

2- Not being a "normal" human does not mean that he has supernatural strength if he has not demonstrated it, it's that simple.

The fact that it is possible to dismantle and reassemble the animatronics (as seen in several games) indicates that the joints have a strong mechanism that attaches the limb to the body, BUT that it can be dismantled if the mechanism itself is attacked, and then reassembly is possible without the need for tools (as seen in Mangle's design, where all his limbs were placed by the children in the wrong places).

Oops, I think someone got off on the wrong foot today. Also, on the subject of Mangle, I already addressed everything, the rest you put are examples of outliers that have nothing to do with this case xDD.

Ok so I’ll address this but as much I’ll love to entertain this argument you made,do you have discord to further talk on? Mine is __unknown871

I recommend changing your tune mate, to curse like a sailor is one thing but to be downright hostile with every sentence is another. Speaking as someone who did the ladder a lot and even got banned for a week because of it, start trying to monitor what you say and remove anything that comes off as too aggressive.

As for the rest, I just don't care enough to try and decipher Google Translate's shitshow(assuming here) and that's not your fault, so I'm just gonna ****** watch and let others handle this lol

Alright now to the point of the “novels”

“The problem with the novels is that, as we well know (and as you yourself demonstrated with the fact that Henry's deaths do not match) there are things between both universes that are quite different, the problem with that is that we cannot take something from the original trilogy of novels into account for the continuity of the games UNLESS it is proven that what I want to take into account also exists in the continuity of the video games, because, "who can assure me that what I am trying to take into account for the games is not something specific to the trilogy of novels?"

Ok so the issues with this are the following
I said that Henry’s deaths are similar in the sense that it’s both him killing himself in both novels and fnaf 6 fire for his daughter not anything else so you misunderstood the point I was making as the novels are expansions to work for the games,along with that Scott specifically even confirmed it himself of how the novels while being in a different universe are still available to us to use for context things in the games,hell the novels even expand on remannt,how it works,springlocks,even the strength of humans in fnaf in the case of John/charlie.

“something from the original trilogy of novels into account for the continuity of the games UNLESS it is proven that what I want to take into account also exists in the continuity of the video games,” ok so I already elaborated on this but I will send a link where Scott completely refers to the novels elaborating and solving things for the games itself and how in the case of “twisted ones” if questions were to be raised we are given ways as to solve them through the nightmares as they function like the twisted ones in the sense of what your seeing isn’t actually what your perception is telling you etc etc so along with the video I’m going to send this should help with the novels should be taken account into towards the games and shows no minor errors in any way shape or form.
The point is, there are notable differences between the events of the novels and the events of the games. So, while it is true that there are elements that belong to both continuities, there are also things that are EXCLUSIVELY from the novels. In that case, suppose there is an element from the novels that I want to take into account for the games, before that it is necessary to prove that this element belongs to both continuities.

For example, the remnant, the remnant has been seen in the continuity of the games, therefore, the data they give us in the novels about it is probably valid.

But there are elements that are not, and we simply cannot take into account whatever we want about novels because we must not forget that there are elements that are exclusive to novels. As Scott said, they have "familiar elements", but they also have elements that are not familiar, did I explain correctly? We can use novels, BUT only when we are sure that what we are going to take into account is part of one of those "family elements." Scott himself mentions that the novels are not made to fill gaps in the history of the games nor to fit in in any way with them. He even describes the novels as a "re-imagining of the story".

Ok so I’ll address this but as much I’ll love to entertain this argument you made,do you have discord to further talk on? Mine is __unknown871
Isn't it easier to just continue debating here?

Well to summarize

- I agree with: The fact that Fazbear Frights and the Pizzaplex books should be canon to the games.

- I disagree with: Removing the issue of the animatronic joints from the profiles, and with the use of the novel trilogy for the scaling of the games.

- I am neutral with: Everything else.

we have characters crushing the human body,tanking explosions ripping holes into buildings,holding up massive buckets and even more stronger things
They would have subsonic speed as there’s assertions as to be or move as faster than a blur and blitzing human perception along with afton in frights being stated how he moves as a speeding race car etc.
All this needs scans.

Isn't it easier to just continue debating here?

Well to summarize

- I agree with: The fact that Fazbear Frights and the Pizzaplex books should be canon to the games.

- I disagree with: Removing the issue of the animatronic joints from the profiles, and with the use of the novel trilogy for the scaling of the games.

- I am neutral with: Everything else.

All this needs scans.
I’ll add scans and stuff for those stuff,but I think discord would be better so I can get my points out better+not wait hours on end to get a singular response.

I’ll add scans and stuff for those stuff,but I think discord would be better so I can get my points out better+not wait hours on end to get a singular response.
It is called "Getting timezone'd"

It is the ultimate blue balling experience.

Ok? So we get timezone difference the way I’m going is simply enough.
Missing the point.

Some people are sleeping when you are awake, and as such, you will be waiting all day for a response, and then you'll wake up to it. Not everybody lives in your timezone

The point is, there are notable differences between the events of the novels and the events of the games. So, while it is true that there are elements that belong to both continuities, there are also things that are EXCLUSIVELY from the novels. In that case, suppose there is an element from the novels that I want to take into account for the games, before that it is necessary to prove that this element belongs to both continuities.
Ok so,yes there are different elements on the novelizations compared to the games that is very simple to understand.
For example, the remnant, the remnant has been seen in the continuity of the games, therefore, the data they give us in the novels about it is probably valid.

But there are elements that are not, and we simply cannot take into account whatever we want about novels because we must not forget that there are elements that are exclusive to novels. As Scott said, they have "familiar elements", but they also have elements that are not familiar, did I explain correctly? We can use novels, BUT only when we are sure that what we are going to take into account is part of one of those "family elements." Scott himself mentions that the novels are not made to fill gaps in the history of the games nor to fit in in any way with them. He even describes the novels as a "re-imagining of the story".
I still disagree with this(also to your previous comment this isn’t a debate at all not even close to one)
Missing the point.

Some people are sleeping when you are awake, and as such, you will be waiting all day for a response, and then you'll wake up to it. Not everybody lives in your timezone
you missed my point entirely dawg,I said that with being on a app to confront each other those issues are solved since we can have immediate responses and not wait hours on end like on a vague site like this,amazing Strawmening.

you missed my point entirely dawg,I said that with being on a app to confront each other those issues are solved since we can have immediate responses and not wait hours on end like on a vague site like this,amazing Strawmening.
It could be Discord, Tiktok, Facebook, Twitter, doesn't really matter, timezones still exist, and Discord isn't the solution you think it is.

Ok so,yes there are different elements on the novelizations compared to the games that is very simple to understand.And Yes we do have to prove that those same elements also apply for the main games as well yes.
Yes remannt was a major element in the novels and was given assertions in the ultamite guide and elaborated on by novels and even Scott stating how it gives ideas at molten Freddy.
Yes we should use elements that are completely tied back to the games entirely,now we should consider that Scott’s assertions in later books(guide books) did state how like the novels are expansions and give more depth for things so we should take some stuff into there,so here’s my proposition

-take elements completely tied to games when it comes to novels

I still disagree with completely dismissing them(also to your previous comment this isn’t a debate at all not even close to one)

It could be Discord, Tiktok, Facebook, Twitter, doesn't really matter, timezones still exist, and Discord isn't the solution you think it is.
Ok so imma stop responding as your not reaching anywhere of My point at all.
Discord would be a good solution singe voice chat exist,I can send scans for everything I say so on and so forth.
Also timezone doesn’t really refute what I said about being able to still do said activity so keep on doing that
I said my piece respond if you will.

We don’t know the ages of these said kids so we can’t really Even say that.Yes the tools part does seem far fetched but there is vague evidence for that case so we can’t necessarily take that into account there.along with that you would need to prove how they wouldn’t know how to use tools,there can be cases of simply kids using them,overall we should get past and dismiss this as there’s very little evidence on all ends clearly and being very skeptical in general.
Well if that’s the case then the likelihood is that the joints likely got weaker but that’s only overtime at best+we don’t know how the staff put it back together which was also vague as that has multiple different ways it could go.
Yes we will not deny that but my point of the matter is that both context are vague in the slightest and we’re going off massive speculation that either side has little evidence.The “better solution” even then is a vague argument in general.
That’s not the point of me calling it a outlier,the point I was entailing to make it a outlier is things like major inconsistency within the context of this,I’ll elaborate when I’m finished with all my points as a summary.
I’m mainly referring to higher more older types of people but alright.
Well we don’t know anything about that,once again you’re being very skeptical but having very limited(to none honestly) evidence at all to support your claim here.your attraction point doesn’t really attack me since it’s going off of very limited possibility and even then that would be put into question which both of us can’t either answer.Also fazbear entertianment has a blatant disregard for its employees and even animatronics we have seen this countless times so it should be common note(on the business point you made)

1.i am aware of that thread,I already refuted what was said on there and will likely will again but I don’t think it’s smart to appeal to them when you’re not giving me a valid reasoning to right now in this case scenario.
2.i can list things off for afton that would suggest he’s on a higher note compared to humans inside the verse,+he’s able to quickly take down withered Freddy which as a gaurd we can’t do in game ourselves so there’s one(if you want more feats I can provide that)
Once again your going off it blatantly when we don’t exactly understand the full type of context when it comes to how the dismantling went and the many repairs etc etc.And What "other cases" we only have this and tehnically William but that's non-applicable because William's a fully grown man that's described as superhuman with above superhuman feats that knows about the design of the very animatronics he's about to dismantle.
The examples I used were analogies/elaborations that entailed to the overall premise on why they were outliers and inconsistency with characters and even fnaf itself.
Ok so the 3 points go for the same thing that you did to me initially as well but I will apologize for that then.
This is tiring to me simply but I’ll make it clear
I’ll list out inconsistencies with the mangle argument in general and then I’ll suppose a solution that hopefully we can agree on

• We don't know the children's age, from all we know the kids could've been asking for help from older kids to help them with Mangle.
  • We don't know how much Mangle got torn apart by a daily basis, from what we know this could've been a slow process where the kids removed what they could and then slowly weakend major parts of the body over a few days since the employee's would be only fixing up the small things they were capable of removing from Mangle.
  • Similar to the prior point Fazbear Ent. could've decided to further weaken Mangle's joints to make it far more suitable for a pull apart and put back together attraction as the kids could've not been capable of dismantelling Mangle into the Mangle we see in game prior to these changes.
  • As I've said before the kids could've gotten help to pull apart Mangle from others after Mangle became an attraction meant for that.
-There are multiple kids so we can’t even quantify the amount needed for base mangle(aka 1 kid)

So what should we conclude with?

Well So it should be a overtime in the joints case,Or just “below average with overtime”
Also this should only apply to toys since they have assertions in guide books and encyclopedia of being plastic etc while ogs have things to deny this,+me refuting aftons case,funtimes being more advanced in technology and structures and same for rockstars and Glamrocks.
So overall it applies to only toy animatronics.

We don’t know the ages of these said kids so we can’t really Even say that.Yes the tools part does seem far fetched but there is vague evidence for that case so we can’t necessarily take that into account there.along with that you would need to prove how they wouldn’t know how to use tools,there can be cases of simply kids using them,overall we should get past and dismiss this as there’s very little evidence on all ends clearly and being very skeptical in general.
Well, didn't Phone Guy say that it was "toddlers" who dismantled Mangle on a daily basis? the definition of this is:
Children learn to walk between 10 and 18 months.

Uh, I highly doubt a child can use tools at that age, and there's no way he knows how to use them to dismantle and reassemble an animatronic. We also have to keep in mind that in Kid Cove there are no tools nor is it possible for children of that age to have access to tools. There is also a day shift guard watching over them, why would people let their children play with a disassembleable robot if it wasn't safe enough?
Well if that’s the case then the likelihood is that the joints likely got weaker but that’s only overtime at best+we don’t know how the staff put it back together which was also vague as that has multiple different ways it could go.
They did this fast enough that they wouldn't get bored, plus, even if it were 20 toddlers joining forces to dismantle the joint mechanism, it would still be 10-C.
I’m mainly referring to higher more older types of people but alright.
In almost all games, animatronics kill adults, even security guards.
Well we don’t know anything about that,once again you’re being very skeptical but having very limited(to none honestly) evidence at all to support your claim here.your attraction point doesn’t really attack me since it’s going off of very limited possibility and even then that would be put into question which both of us can’t either answer.Also fazbear entertianment has a blatant disregard for its employees and even animatronics we have seen this countless times so it should be common note(on the business point you made)
Evidence we have:

1- Mangle was destroyed by children not much older than 18 months of age, without access to tools.

2- The time should be short enough so that the children do not get bored, the parents do not take them away (how much time would someone spend in a pizzeria if they have already finished eating? parents would probably let their child play for a while and then take him away) and for the staff to say "hey, I'm tired of putting this together, let's leave it like this, like a take apart and put back together attraction" (which, logically, are made so that disassembly is quick, otherwise it would be boring and that type of attraction would not attract anyone's attention).

It's true that Fazbear Entertainment is like that, but their business is still making money, covering up murders xDDD, and attracting people with the animatronics, so the point I said still stands.
1.i am aware of that thread,I already refuted what was said on there and will likely will again but I don’t think it’s smart to appeal to them when you’re not giving me a valid reasoning to right now in this case scenario.
2.i can list things off for afton that would suggest he’s on a higher note compared to humans inside the verse,+he’s able to quickly take down withered Freddy which as a gaurd we can’t do in game ourselves so there’s one(if you want more feats I can provide that)
1- I "appeal to them" because otherwise I would be extending too much, we can discuss it in that thread.

2- I'm pretty sure that the Animatronics that William dismantles in the FNAF 3 minigames are not the Withered, but the OGs that appear in FNAF 1 and he "defeated" them thanks to having an advantage over them.
Once again your going off it blatantly when we don’t exactly understand the full type of context when it comes to how the dismantling went and the many repairs etc etc.And What "other cases" we only have this and tehnically William but that's non-applicable because William's a fully grown man that's described as superhuman with above superhuman feats that knows about the design of the very animatronics he's about to dismantle.
I am putting together a hypothesis based on the information I have, the fact that the joints allow the reassembly of the limb after dismantling indicates that the joints are simply a mechanism that joins the limbs, but they could facilitate the disassembly of the limb if that specific point is attacked. They are simply weak points in the animatronics' body.
We don't know the children's age, from all we know the kids could've been asking for help from older kids to help them with Mangle.
Phone Guy attributes that only to children, and describes them as toddlers.

We don't know how much Mangle got torn apart by a daily basis, from what we know this could've been a slow process where the kids removed what they could and then slowly weakend major parts of the body over a few days since the employee's would be only fixing up the small things they were capable of removing from Mangle.
That's not how a "take apart and put back together" attraction works, and considering that Mangle has been like this since night 1, I don't trust that argument much.

Similar to the prior point Fazbear Ent. could've decided to further weaken Mangle's joints to make it far more suitable for a pull apart and put back together attraction as the kids could've not been capable of dismantelling Mangle into the Mangle we see in game prior to these changes.
Conjecture. Also, the first few times the kids dismantled her she wasn't even going to become that kind of attraction, she was a normal animatronic just like the rest

They tried to remake Foxy, ya know? Uh, they thought the first one was too scary, so they redesigned him to be more 'kid-friendly' and put him in Kid's Cove. To keep the toddlers entertained, you know... But kids these days just can't keep their hands to themselves. The staff literally had to put Foxy back together at the end of every shift. So eventually they stopped trying and left him as some kind of 'take apart, put back together' attraction. Now he's just a mess of parts. I think the employees refer to him as just "The Mangle".

Back