• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Five Nights at Freddy's HUGE addition, Remnant Ability Page

ShionAH

He/Him
Last edited:

I created this page for Remnant. I only added stuff I saw in the games and in fazbear frights simultaneously but remember I am a still a human and I might have made mistakes.

Discuss it here!
This is huge for the community!!!!

In all seriousness, the only thing I'd really want to change is separating the games/Tales version of Remnant, the Frights version of Remnant, and possibly the novels version of Remnant, since the general consensus is that the Frights don't fully apply to the games.

In all seriousness, the only thing I'd really want to change is separating the games/Tales version of Remnant, the Frights version of Remnant, and possibly the novels version of Remnant, since the general consensus is that the Frights don't fully apply to the games.
I only applied stuff from Fazbear Frights that actually allign with the games

For example I didnt add how William can turn into giant trash monster that absorbs controls metal but I did add illusion stuff since they are extremely consistent with the games, thats what everyone agreed in the discussion thread iirc.

I am open to arguments though, if I made any mistakes

I only applied stuff from Fazbear Frights that actually allign with the games

For example I didnt add how William can turn into giant trash monster that absorbs controls metal but I did add illusion stuff since they are extremely consistent with the games, thats what everyone agreed in the discussion thread iirc.

I am open to arguments though, if I made any mistakes
My bad, that should be fine then.

I created this page for Remnant. I only added stuff I saw in the games and in fazbear frights simultaneously but remember I am a still a human and I might have made mistakes.

Discuss it here!

Agree: 2 - @LightSoul8, @That_moron2
I'm still not sure about the corrosion inducement from stitchwraith argument. I mean, yeah, the desings align, but one thing is causing black tears, another is having them yourself. And even then, the ones that have it are not the bodies, but the souls (which are kinda uncorporeal and stuff) as seen in the Give Gifts Give Life minigame, where it's their actual bodies and they lack tears.

Agree with everything else I think.

Although you should clarify that not everyone can acces every power (example: Micheal can't make illusions while William, who is essentially a corpse trapped in a suit, can)

Last edited:
Even when they are consistent with games?
Yes. This isn't the first nor last time I'll grumble about it, but bluntly put, we have our opinions on the matter and they aren't changing, so it's best for me to just not debate it lol

Yes. This isn't the first nor last time I'll grumble about it, but bluntly put, we have our opinions on the matter and they aren't changing, so it's best for me to just not debate it lol
Do you only disagree with FF parts?

Although you should clarify that not everyone can acces every power (example: Micheal can't make illusions while William, who is essentially a corpse trapped in a suit, can)
I don't know if that's how this sort of thing works. Bleach physiology pages for example grant abilities even if they aren't ever shown.

Don't certain characters like The Puppet and Afton have immensely powerful souls and Remnant? We probably shouldn't scale the likes of the OG animatronics to them, although upscaling them from the OGs should work fine.

If my knowledge of Remnant is complete (which it def isn't, but I still think I'm right about the general order of things), then:

Low-level Remnant users: most of the Toy animatronics, Michael Afton, Funtimes, Bare Endo, Tangle (Characters who have Remnant but haven't really shown to be too powerful with it)

Mid-level Remnant users: Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy (Characters who show relatively impressive feats of Remnant power)

High-level Remnant users: Afton, The Puppet, Golden Freddy, The One You Should Not Have Killed, Shadow Bonnie (Characters who are specifically shown to have an immense amount of control over and power from Remnant)

Maybe it would be better to split the abilities into sub-categories for the levels, so, something like:

Low-level Remnant usage grants: Immortality (Types 1, 2, and 7. Remnant is repeatedly stated and shown to grant eternal life. After being infused with Remnant, Michael Afton survived as a decomposing corpse even with his skeleton and most of his internal organs missing. The Funtimes were able to survive as just their wiring.), Accelerated Development (Leveling; physical statistics. Feeding off of Remnant can increase their attacking and salvaging capabilities.), Limited Possession (Can possess technology or even corpses.), etc.

Mid-level Remnant usage grants: All low-level abilities, Immortality (Type 8 and superior type 2. Reliant on not being put to rest. Are unaffected by the destruction of their physical vessels and can simply exist as ghosts. The Crying Children could possess the empty masks of their respective animatronics in the bad ending of FNAF 3.), Illusion Creation (Can cause mirages of themselves to affect cameras and people. The Crying Children created the missing children poster, crying child poster, and "IT'S ME" hallucinations from FNAF 1.), Technology Manipulation (Can distort and disable cameras, lights, doors, and tasers.), Incorporeality and Intangibility (For their souls.), etc.

High-level Remnant usage grants: All mid-level abilities to a vastly greater extent, Immortality (Types 6 and limited 5. The One You Should Not Have Killed latched on to Afton's soul, preventing either of them from reaching the afterlife.), Status Effect Inducement, Superior Perception Manipulation, and Superior Technology Manipulation (Afton is able to manifest the Phantom animatronics, which can physically cause lack of breath, fading vision, and can affect the actual ventilation of Fazbear's Frights. Afton manifested Shadow Freddy even before being springlocked.), Life Manipulation and Soul Manipulation (The Puppet gave life to the original animatronics and the Toy animatronics, binding the dead children's souls to the robots. Shadow Bonnie reached out to the souls of the Missing Children and put them to rest.), Subjective Reality (Can manifest souls into unique physical planes of existence, as Shadow Bonnie aided the FNAF 3 protagonist in putting the souls of the missing children to rest and The One You Should Not Have Killed created a realm to endlessly kill and resurrect Afton within, with Nightmare Fredbear stating that he is "very real" and that "there is more than an illusion to fear".), Life Manipulation, Mental Manipulation, Telepathy, Body Puppetry, and Pain Manipulation (When latching onto the souls of others.), Teleportation and Flight (Golden Freddy can teleport, Shadow Bonnie can fly, and The Puppet can do both.), Darkness Manipulation (Shadow Bonnie is comprised of and can manipulate Dark Remnant. Shadow Freddy is presumably comprised of it as well, meaning that William Afton likely has a degree of control over Dark Remnant, given that he seemingly speaks through Shadow Freddy to lure the animatronics to the saferoom.), Resistance To Fire Manipulation (Despite Remnant being purged from souls with exposure to immense heat, both Afton and The One You Should Not Have Killed's souls survived the FNAF 6 fire, with Afton's surviving the FNAF 3 fire as well.), etc.

And yes, Frights also grants a bunch of other, far more powerful stuff, but the wiki still doesn't consider it as in the same continuity as the games, so this list is for the games, as I have very little knowledge of the books.

Last edited:
Don't certain characters like The Puppet and Afton have immensely powerful souls and Remnant? We probably shouldn't scale the likes of the OG animatronics to them, although upscaling them from the OGs should work fine.

If my knowledge of Remnant is complete (which it def isn't, but I still think I'm right about the general order of things), then:

Low-level Remnant users: Toys, Mike, Funtimes, Bare Endo (Characters who have Remnant but haven't really shown to be too powerful with it)

Mid-level Remnant users: Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Stitchwraith (Characters who show relatively impressive feats of Remnant power)

High-level Remnant users: Afton, The Puppet, Golden Freddy, The One You Should Not Have Killed, Eleanor (Characters who are specifically shown to have an immense amount of control over and power from Remnant)

Maybe it would be better to split the abilities into sub-categories for the levels, so, something like:

Low-level Remnant usage grants: Immortality (Types 1, 2, 6, and 7. Remnant is repeatedly stated and shown to grant eternal life. After being infused with Remnant, Michael Afton survived as a decomposing corpse even with his skeleton and most of his internal organs missing. The Funtimes were able to survive as just their wiring.), Accelerated Development (Leveling; physical statistics. Being fed Remnant can increase their attacking and salvaging capabilities.), Limited Possession (Can possess technology or even corpses.), etc.

Mid-level Remnant usage grants: All low-level abilities, Immortality (Type 8 and superior type 2. Reliant on not being put to rest. Are unaffected by the destruction of their physical vessels and can simply exist as ghosts.), Illusion Creation (Can cause mirages of themselves to affect cameras and people. The Crying Children created the missing children poster, crying child poster, and "IT'S ME" hallucinations from FNAF 1.), Technology Manipulation (Can distort and disable cameras, lights, doors, and tasers.), Incorporeality and Intangibility (For their souls.), etc.

High-level Remnant usage grants: All mid-level abilities to a vastly greater extent, Immortality (Types 6 and limited 5. The One You Should Not Have Killed latched on to Afton's soul, preventing either of them from reaching the afterlife.), Status Effect Inducement, Superior Perception Manipulation, and Superior Technology Manipulation (Afton manifested the Phantom animatronics, which can physically cause lack of breath, fading vision, and could affect the actual ventilation of Fazbear's Frights. Afton manifested Shadow Freddy even before being springlocked.), Life Manipulation and Soul Manipulation (The Puppet gave life to the original animatronics and the Toy animatronics, binding the dead children's souls to the robots. Shadow Bonnie reached out to the souls of the Missing Children and put them to rest.), Subjective Reality (Can manifest souls as physical planes of existence, as Shadow Bonnie aided the FNAF 3 protagonist in putting the souls of the missing children to rest and The One You Should Not Have Killed created a realm to endlessly kill and resurrect Afton within, with Nightmare Fredbear stating that he is "very real" and that "there is more than an illusion to fear".), Life Manipulation, Mental Manipulation, Telepathy, Body Puppetry, and Pain Manipulation (When latching onto the souls of others.), Teleportation and Flight (Golden Freddy can teleport, Shadow Bonnie can fly, and The Puppet can do both.), Resistance To Fire Manipulation (Despite Remnant being purged from souls with exposure to immense heat, both Afton and The One You Should Not Have Killed's souls survived the FNAF 6 fire, with Afton's surviving the FNAF 3 fire as well.), etc.
Intresting! Will take a look tomorrow

Low-level Remnant users: Toys, Mike, Funtimes, Bare Endo (Characters who have Remnant but haven't really shown to be too powerful with it)

Mid-level Remnant users: Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Stitchwraith (Characters who show relatively impressive feats of Remnant power)

High-level Remnant users: Afton, The Puppet, Golden Freddy, The One You Should Not Have Killed, Eleanor (Characters who are specifically shown to have an immense amount of control over and power from Remnant)

Low-level Remnant usage grants: Immortality (Types 1, 2, 6, and 7. Remnant is repeatedly stated and shown to grant eternal life. After being infused with Remnant, Michael Afton survived as a decomposing corpse even with his skeleton and most of his internal organs missing. The Funtimes were able to survive as just their wiring.), Accelerated Development (Leveling; physical statistics. Being fed Remnant can increase their attacking and salvaging capabilities.), Limited Possession (Can possess technology or even corpses.), etc.

Mid-level Remnant usage grants: All low-level abilities, Immortality (Type 8 and superior type 2. Reliant on not being put to rest. Are unaffected by the destruction of their physical vessels and can simply exist as ghosts.), Illusion Creation (Can cause mirages of themselves to affect cameras and people. The Crying Children created the missing children poster, crying child poster, and "IT'S ME" hallucinations from FNAF 1.), Technology Manipulation (Can distort and disable cameras, lights, doors, and tasers.), Incorporeality and Intangibility (For their souls.), etc.

High-level Remnant usage grants: All mid-level abilities to a vastly greater extent, Immortality (Types 6 and limited 5. The One You Should Not Have Killed latched on to Afton's soul, preventing either of them from reaching the afterlife.), Status Effect Inducement, Superior Perception Manipulation, and Superior Technology Manipulation (Afton manifested the Phantom animatronics, which can physically cause lack of breath, fading vision, and could affect the actual ventilation of Fazbear's Frights. Afton manifested Shadow Freddy even before being springlocked.), Life Manipulation and Soul Manipulation (The Puppet gave life to the original animatronics and the Toy animatronics, binding the dead children's souls to the robots. Shadow Bonnie reached out to the souls of the Missing Children and put them to rest.), Subjective Reality (Can manifest souls as physical planes of existence, as Shadow Bonnie aided the FNAF 3 protagonist in putting the souls of the missing children to rest and The One You Should Not Have Killed created a realm to endlessly kill and resurrect Afton within, with Nightmare Fredbear stating that he is "very real" and that "there is more than an illusion to fear".), Life Manipulation, Mental Manipulation, Telepathy, Body Puppetry, and Pain Manipulation (When latching onto the souls of others.), Teleportation and Flight (Golden Freddy can teleport, Shadow Bonnie can fly, and The Puppet can do both.), Resistance To Fire Manipulation (Despite Remnant being purged from souls with exposure to immense heat, both Afton and The One You Should Not Have Killed's souls survived the FNAF 6 fire, with Afton's surviving the FNAF 3 fire as well.), etc.
I agree with this

Can I get a link I genuinly cannot find it
It's in this video at 6:52

how does it look?
Looks good, though you should probably make the separation between the levels more apparent, so something like:

Low-level abilities: (Insert abilities below)

Mid-level abilities: (Insert abilities below)

High-level abilities: (Insert abilities below)

You should also probably clarify which characters belong in which levels.

Its entirely new tabs though?
My bad, I'm on mobile bc my friend's fixing my laptop.

When we put it on profiles we will wrtie Remnant Physiology (Mid-Level)
Sounds good, then. In order to get a verse-specific power approved, you need 10 abilities granted from it (which Remnant easily passes) and to get the approval of five people other than yourself (you can start with me ;))

If this gets approved, I'll update Poopet's Puppet's profile.

You def do, but idk how many. You might have to look that up or ask someone
Wouldnt this CRT also benefit from that other CRT that deleted the profiles and let us fix and rebuild em?

We deleted the profiles and completely made them again. Thats like %100 less acceptable if there wasnt a CRT
Well, the profiles that would get it would be:

•Freddy (Mid-level)
•Bonnie (Mid-level)
•Chica (Mid-level)
•Foxy (Mid-level)
•Golden Freddy (High-level) [Not Fredbear]
•Afton (High-level)
•The Puppet (High-level)
•Crying Children (Mid-level)
•Andrew (High-level)
•Fetch (Low-level)
•Funtime Freddy (Low-level) [Frights]
•Lonely Freddy (Low-level) [Possibly]
•Minireenas (Low-level) [Frights]
•Ralpho (Low-level) [Possibly]
•The Plushtrap Chaser [Low-level]
•Twisted Foxy [Possibly]

Isn't the good end of FnaF 3 non-canon?
I forgor. Been a couple of months since I've checked on FNAF, I'm busy with school. The Puppet still does that, regardless.

If some of the abilities are character specific then they should be on their profiles not the general remnant page

Otherwise i agree with everything

And yes, Frights also grants a bunch of other, far more powerful stuff, but the wiki still doesn't consider it as in the same continuity as the games, so this list is for the games, as I have very little knowledge of the books.
Matter manipulation?

Matter manipulation?
Among other things. I think the full list goes something like:

Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, and 7. Remnant grants eternal life. Remnant and entities made of it can survive with their Remnant split, as shown with Andrew remaining intact despite numerous pieces of his soul inhabiting various haunted objects. Physical beings possessed by Remnant can continue to persist beyond massive injury, such as being burned, broken to pieces, or impaled. Fear can completely stop a soul's journey to the afterlife, preventing them from reaching it until their fear is gone. Remnant can possess objects and people and cling to them to persist after the destruction of the "main" soul, as shown with William Afton's soul clinging onto Andrews and then Eleanor's.)
Regeneration (Low-Godly. Remnant users can restore their souls from the destruction of their bodies and having their souls torn apart, as was the case with Afton. The Puppet created new limbs for itself from nothing.)
Incorporeality and Intangibility (Due to Remnant spirits having no true body.)
Possession and Life Manipulation (Spirits can possess objects and people or just infuse pieces of their souls into them. While a spirit is possessing someone, they can keep their host's body and soul alive long past the point that they should have died, as Andrew and Eleanor did with Afton.)
Empathetic Manipulation and Power Modification (Powerful emotions can infest into their surroundings, imbuing people and objects with their emotions. Afton directed Andrew's Agony, causing what was supposed to be a playful shock to someone to cause them to wither away and die.)
Perception Manipulation, Pain Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, and Madness Manipulation (Type 2. Nearly every Remnant user has induced hallucinations in some form. Jake could see and heal the memories of others, and could replace their bad memories with his good ones. Afton's Agony-borne Phantoms can induce illusions and fake memories, and even drove Hudson to turn an oven on and lock himself in it without being aware. The Phantoms destroyed Hudson's sanity, and caused Hudson to feel like his body was being crushed into nothing, like his very cells were shaking, and made him unable to breathe. Afton caused Larson to hear the words of children in his left ear "spinning, leaping, and dipping". Agony can annihilate the mind with just a touch. Eleanor's pendant caused a child to not notice their organs and appendages being removed and replaced with junk metal.)
BFR (Eleanor attempted to trap someone within a memory.)
Weather Manipulation (Grief can cause massive storms.)
Temperature Manipulation and Limited Ice Manipulation (Phineas's Agony could freeze the air.)
Empowerment (Via Agony, Anger, and Grief.)
Telepathy (Jake could see and alter someone's memories. Jake and Andrew could telepathically communicate with one another. The Puppet telepathically commanded Larson to bring them to Afton.)
Technology Manipulation, Hacking, and Limited Matter Manipulation (Fetch's Zero Point energy allowed him to remotely access Greg's phone to read his messages and search history and eavesdrop on his conversations. Zero Point Energy can cause reality to react to one's thoughts, such as helping plants grow.)

Technology Manipulation, Hacking, and Limited Matter Manipulation (Fetch's Zero Point energy allowed him to remotely access Greg's phone to read his messages and search history and eavesdrop on his conversations. Zero Point Energy can cause reality to react to one's thoughts, such as helping plants grow.)
I believe that Afton used matter manipulation when he was building his amalgamation (he was sucking everything around and it was compared to alien ship's tracktor beam)

Back