• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
there is no good guys during wars

Does that gal have shown any kind of experience in something? Satou Hiroshi at least seems to be decent/Ok'ish in sports
You mean, he's normal in sports. Perfectly average, so to say.
What Hitler is concerned: Using a returner talent usually uses a lot of stamina, so she is above average there, and she is pretty smart. She also has experience fighting for her life, albeit that is purely as a tactician. She has shown nothing when it comes to fighting physically.

You mean, he's normal in sports. Perfectly average, so to say.
What Hitler is concerned: Using a returner talent usually uses a lot of stamina, so she is above average there, and she is pretty smart. She also has experience fighting for her life, albeit that is purely as a tactician. She has shown nothing when it comes to fighting physically.
Does she has some short of weirdness? Because weirdness can render the probability of everything being normal starts to become unbalanced, such as when Satou meet Saiki's fellows

I have questions, too many in fact. First, why is Hitler an anime girl? Second, why a cute anime girl? Third, why author?

Anyway, jokes aside, I think the satou guy might take it due to his extremely horrendous luck. He can infect her with it. Unless I am misunderstanding her ability.

Bro

Loli Hitler

Wtf is this

The better Hitler loli

Does she has some short of weirdness? Because weirdness can render the probability of everything being normal starts to become unbalanced, such as when Satou meet Saiki's fellows
I mean... she channels being the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler into a supernatural ability. That's kinda weird.
Might also be a little suicidal.

The better Hitler loli
ExCUSe mE
Tanya is an imperialist WWI loli. She is a sociopathic capitalist, but all for equal rights... well, except when it comes to communists.
It's important to make a distinction here! 👺

... I will give to the normal guy, the existence of that loli hittler would bea basically nulified by his normalization making never fight in the first place, or somehow summon a hero to fight hittle in a cliche menner, like, Isn't normal to fight loli reincarnated hitler, so It would make him not fight, while probable probability manipulation a hero to fight hittler

The better Hitler loli
nah man
Retia.Adolf.full.763238.jpg

This is the the better hitler loli

The better Hitler loli
Wow I’m going to make her fight Peter Griffin

For the match itself I think I’d say incon this is mainly due to this lads ability to make everything normal which doesn’t give one an advantage over the other which would make this match end this way

For the match itself I think I’d say incon this is mainly due to this lads ability to make everything normal which doesn’t give one an advantage over the other which would make this match end this way
You are forgeting the cliche part of the habilit, that can "summon" overused tropps classics around him, Like whem he was in a team of baseball

That’s fair however in this instance it would probably make her just say some very very racist things due to well being hitler and a nazi this wouldn’t do much in terms of combat I believe
It worked to make a entire team be a overused trope, in this he would be thee figurant being atacked by hittle, and a hero to save him is very usual

Not gonna lie
When I first read the title I was genuinely surprised and sceptical
I thought it was literally gonna be a debate about ACTUAL Hitler fist fighting an Average Pro Wrestler/ Boxer or Smth

When I checked the Profiles I died laughing because OF COURSE someome would have to make Hitler a Loli

Anyways this battle is for the most part weird but just be reading the profiles I wanna bet my money on Mr Normal. He just makes her normal I suppose balancing her characteristics and abilities in contrast to his own making them both even and equal

Back