• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adventure Time Additions (Elementals Spoilers)

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
So a few days ago, Elementals was released online. It was an 8 episode arc brought several things to the series, which can upgrade the main cast. Just want to drop a few things so these aren't considered outliers:

• The series takes place after a 3 month long timeskip.
  • The characters achieved these by having their power fully unlocked.
Without further ado.

IntergalcticRange and/or Pseudo-Omnipresence
Bubblegum said that she was connected to all Candy throughout all the galaxies.

PB Omni1
Pb Omni2
PB Omni3
PB Omni4
PB Omni5
For reference, Candy in Adventure Time is in all life, as said by Chatsberry:

Sweetings, Bub-Gum. I'm Chatsberry, the Candy Elemental -- There's everything to it! Candy is one of the building blocks of life, it's in our very D.N.A.
~ Chatsberry​
And while it's never explicitly stated, I believe the other Elementals should scale since they all unlocked the same level of being. Now, whether this is just range, or Pseudo-Omnipresence (as in, Omnipresence that just comes from in being in several places at once and can't be "weaponized") I'll let others decide.

Elementals Attack Potency

Affecting Ooo
Upon gaining their full power, the Elementals affected the entirety of Ooo and effectively split it into four sectors. A sector of Fire, Ice, Candy and Slime. Each Sector was an extreme manifestation of their Elements.

I did a calculation of Patience's effect in particular. The high end is Large Country level+ while the low end is Large Island level+. However, I find both ends to be a low end for reasons I will get into next.

Scaling off of Magic Woma
It was said that Betty's power boosted them to such levels. I'm not 100% sure if that's scaleable, but it's worth a shot.

In Elementals Part II: Bespoken For, we see that Patience used Magic Woma as a "Magical Battery". This was later revealed to have significantly drained Betty's powers, implying the Elementals got the bulk of her power.

Betty Batter 3
Betty Battery 4
So I think the Elementals should at least scale to Betty's low end (Moon level). I can also see them being "Likely Planet level" for scaling to her high end.

Minor Elemental Changes

Powers

Patience St. Pim and Flame Queen have both displayed flight. Patience has a very limited form of flight that she can only achieve with her Hat, while Flame Queen has a more controlled form of flight. Both of which can be viewed in the opening: Here (It happens in the actual series too, but It's just easier to link to that). For those who haven't seen it [Spoiler Warning] the Blue Dragon is Flame Queen now.

Magic Woma

New Powers
Just some simple stuff, but I think Betty should have: True Flight, Illusion Creation and Pocket Reality Manipulation for the following.

• In Bespoken For, she flew to Ice Kings Castle.
  • She created a Room-like space and filled it with Illusions of her past memories.
Betty Flight
Betty Illusion and Pocket Dimension
I apologize for the lackluster screenshots, but it's kind of hard to screencap flight in motion.

With The Enchiridio
Near the end of Elementals Part 8: Skyhooks Part II, Betty plans on using The Enchiridio to create a portal back in time and make it so the Mushroom War never happened.

BettyTimetravel1
BettyTimetravel2
So I believe she should get Time Travel with The Enchiridio. Moreover, she seemed to understand the Book to some degree, so I suggest adding this to her profile.

"Unknow with The Enchiridio (Managed to decipher the book to some extent and planned to use it's power, in doing so, she scared Prismo and the Cosmic Owl)"

Finn The Human

Resistance to Absorption
In Elements Part 5: Slime Central, Finn is capable of resisting Slime Princess absorption powers. A video can be found here, basically he goes inside of her "girth" for lack of a better term and, through willpower, is capable of resist being absorbed for an extended period of time, but eventually nearly succumbs to it.

Attack Potency
As "Fire Finn", Finn managed to put up somewhat of a fight against Elemental Flame Queen, as seen here, and should scale, at least to her low end. Whether or not this scales to Finn's normal stats, I'm not sure, but he was able to take hits from "Lady Flamicorn" (but he refused to fight her since she's family), who was a match for Gunter, so take from that what you will..

Ice King and Closing
Just a minor thing, and I forget where it happens, but Ice King hurt Finn with a slap, so I believe he should have "At least Class PJ" striking strength, or higher if his changes affect base or not.

Most other changes involve characters who don't have pages yet (Namely Lady Rainicorn, Cinnamon Bun and LSP), so I'll discuss them later.

Summarized Changes

• Elementals: At least High 6-B, likely 5-C (Scaling off of Patience Saint Pim. They all share Magic Woma's power)
  • Elementals: Intergalactic Range andPsuedo-Omnipresence (Are one with their element in a universal scale)
  • Finn: At least High 6-B (Managed to put up somewhat of a fight against Elemental Flame Queen) [Whether or not this scales to base Finn or "Fire Finn" can be discussed later.]
  • Betty: Now has True Flight, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Illusion Creation and Time Travel (Last one with The Enchiridio only).
  • Patience now has Limited Flight via Propeller Hat.
  • Flame Queen: Now has True Flight.
  • Finn: Now has: Resistance to Absorption. (Resisted being absorbed by Slime Princess in her Elemental form)
  • Ice King: Class PJ striking strength (Hurt Finn)
Did I miss anything? If anyone has questions, feel free to ask.

Bump.

In hindsight, Base Finn most likely does not scale to the Elementals. Fire Finn should, but it needs to be discussed first.

Did Finn became stronger after becoming Fire Finn? It seemed that he was the same, just... More aggresive

I'm fine with rest

It was never said that he became stronger as a result, but since he was able to fight a stronger enemy than usual with a new form, I think it should be usable.

Anyway in hindsight (again...), I don't see why the Elementals wouldn't scale to Betty's higher end. I guess they could be "At least High 6-B , likely 5-C to 5-B".

Do you think a "possibly far higher" could be added due to the "connected to all [insert respective element here] in all galaxies" stuff?

Oh yeah, I think "Likely far higher" is defiantly appropriate since they've spread their presence across the universe.

I think Marceline (or at least Mashmaline) should scale to Fire Finn and Flame Princess' elemental form, since she was able to hold her own against her before being basically one-shooted

EDIT: ye, "Likely far higher" seems reasonable, since they were boosted by Magic Woman's power... And... Magic Woman has access to 2-C Magic...

Well...Elements does take place after a 3 month time gap from Islands, which already takes place after a considerable period of time in Stakes. I guess scaling her and only her (until others get more feats) to the High 6-B stuff could work. Marcy has always been depicted as the strongest member of the main cast, anyway.

My biggest concern is whether or not the Elementals scale post-Lumps or not.

Boop.

Scaling base Marcy to it seems to cause some inconsistencies, so we may have to just scale Marshmaline or neither. I'm not totally sure right now.

Also, how should we handle LSP? The amount of resistances she has is quite absurd..

LSP... Well.... I think she should be 6-A or 5-C to 5-B

She reverted everything that the Elementals done in all of Ooo, and reverted them back to their normal forms

I also think Elemental PB's low-end should be 6-A too, since she was... well.... affecting all of Ooo with her "music"

LSP might have Resistance to Matter Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Emphatic Manipulation, Absorption, Heat Manipulation, Maybe Energy Manipulation and Reality Warping. Did I miss anything?

You think the Elementals should have passive Emphatic Manipulation due to everyone in their kingdoms forcefully going a personality change? Finn might have some Emphatic Manipulation too, since he resisted the emotion changing effects of the land for longer than most people, or is that to much of a stretch?

I think it is a mix of Memory Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation, since Fern, and others seemed to have their memories alterated too

Also, she should have resistance to Transmutation and Memory Manipulation

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Resistance to Matter Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Emphatic Manipulation, Absorption, Heat Manipulation, Transmutation, Memory Manipulation, Energy Manipulation and Reality Warping, Power Nullification, Flight

Attack Potency: At least Continent level, likely Moon level to Planet level ("Lumps" are stated to be more powerful than any element. Reverted all the changes that The Elementals done to the Land of Ooo, and forced them to come back to their normal forms)

Does this seems good?

I'd think the loss of memories is more of a side effect of the Transmutation and Emphatic Manipulation, but the rest seems good.

Do you think her speed should scale to Finn and others? And should her durability scale to her AP?

Well she wrestled with Lady Flamicorn, who tossed Finn like a ragdoll, so I think she should scale in terms of speed.

I suppose so. Considering other Elementals should scale in their "True Elemental" form.

Hmmm, should i put a "At least Class K, likely higher" in her lifting strength due to her feat of wrestling with Lady Flamicorn?

Because Patiences Ice Manipulation had a total mass of 1.8073631e+19 kg, which is within Class E.

Although, maybe "At least Class M" would be more appropriate given her immense size.

Hmmm, ok, but shouldn't her speed be listed as "otherwise Immobile" as she apparently can't move due to being a tower?

Also, i think The Lich should have Resistance to Transmutation, as Sweet P was unnafected by the changes in Bubblegum's Domain

Immobile with MHS+ Combat speed works I think.

I suppose so, but he was affected by The Lumps, so I guess it very potent resistance.

Fair enough.

I'll add it to his profile.

Edit: He'd also get Resistance to Emphatic Manipulation, right? He didn't undergo a personality shift.

Also, i don't think Finn should have resistance to Transmutation, he was being turned into Candy along with BMO and Jake by Elemental Bubblegum, and he only stayed in the four kingdoms for a extremely short amount of time

Well, he did resist the effects longer than Jake, but you have a point. I'll remove them.

So I've been wondering. Do you think Finn's fight with Elemental Flame Princess should at all scale to his base form? I ask because:

• Elements takes place after a 3 month timeskip from Islands. While we don't know what Finn did during that timeskip, I don't see him as a person who neglects training for an extended period of time. Islands also takes place a long time after Stakes, which is where their current rating come from.
  • Ice King has that Island - Country level feat, may no longer be an outlier.
  • Marceline was able to face off against Elemental Flame Queen. Though she didn't really hurt her, she was able to take hits from her.
  • They're already on the higher end City level with the new calcs (49 Megatons)
On a side note, do you think Elemental Patience should have Intangibility?

Eh, i have no problem with this scalling to his base form, it's consistent with Ice King's casual 6-C/6-B feat

Well.... I don't know about that, her dress seemed to be capable of "absorbing" people

Yeah, it probably was just a application of her dress. Not sure if it's absorption though. Not sure what to put it as.

Well, it needs to be redone with the new size for Ooo. I used to consider it a outlier sice every other feat was 7-C to 7-B (arguably 7-A) but now I'm unsure with the 6-A feats.

Wait, in Stakes, Marceline said that The Vampires were weakenned, and that they could destroy the whole world if they regain their full power

Would this warrant anything?

Are you referring to when Marcy said they would "tear the world apart"? I felt like that was more referring to taking over the world and essentially ruining it.

Back