• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adventure Time general upgrades and other minor changes

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
My quest to make Adventure Time the most OP cartoonverse is never ending. Anyway, the upgrades:

Attack Potency

Ice King and everyone who scales off of him
Ice King had a Continent level+ feat as early as Frost & Fire, which I recently recalced at Multi-Continent level given new context on the size of Ooo. Here's the re-calc:

User blog:Darkanine/Adventure Time, Pokemon and MLP Calcs

The original feat was jossed as an outlier. Fair enough at the time, given the best feats were only 50 Megatons or so. However, recent feats and other, older feats have made me and Ultima decide it's no longer an outlier. These feats involve:

These feats are even backed up by two Moon level feats:

Due to this, I believe that High 6-A Finn as early as Season 5 is consistent enough.

Low Tier Cosmic Entities

By "Low Tier Cosmic Entities", I mean The Lich, Hunson Abadeer, Grob Gob Glob Grod, Magic Ma, Betty Grof, Orgalorg, Citadel Guardians, Billy and maybe Death. It does not scale to super low tier Cosmic Entities like Party God or Cuber

Islands-Onward

Speed
I think Massively Hypersonic+ is a bit to low for the EoS characters. Charlie has a Sub-Relativistic feat. Since she was able to maneuver herself while moving at such high speeds, I think it's logical to assume it scales to her reactions and thus combat speed. Cosmic Entities like Orgalorg should be at least comparable to her, and Finn and Jake have kept up with them in the past.

Sub-Relativistic is quite the lowball, considering Orgalorg apparently brought havoc to the entire Solar System by flying to planets individually and Grob Gob Glob Grod could fly from Earth to Mars pretty quickly.

Imagination Powers (Credit to Ultima)

• I believe Finn and Jake should have Life Manipulation, as Jake repeteadly creates several monsters as invisible obstacles for Finn, and while Finn's imagination isn't as powerful as Jake's, he should be able to do the same
  • He should have Telekinesis, as he created a "electro-emotional telekinetic prothesis" to briefly replace his right arm after he... lost it, and the fact that the Telekinetic Arm disappeared after he stopped wanting to... rip off his dad's arm further implies he used his Imagination to do it (even if he did it uncounsciosly)
  • He should also have Probability Manipulation, as he could basically request help from The Universe in The Comet, and... Martin appeared with a flying space thing right after his request for help
For those wondering, Imagination is an extremely powerful concept in Adventure Time. Here's an exert from The Enchiridio about Imagination.

If reality is Mental in nature, analogous to a Cosmic Mind, and if Wizardry is a function of the Imagination, then the Forces of Nature in the Multiverse are akin to the Currents of the Cosmic Imagination. Thus, the Origin of Wizardry is at the Core of Creation, and Wizards can create or destroy as they wish, tapping into the Power of the Cosmic Imaginatio
Essentially it's saying that Magic and Wizardry is just powerful Imagination, powerful enough to affect reality itself.

Summary

• Virtually everyone relevant will become: "At least High 6-A" scaling off of Ice Kings casual magic from early in the series.
  • Low Tier Cosmic Entities will become "At least 5-C, possibly 5-A".
  • Islands/Elements Finn-Onwards (+Plus everyone still relevant to the plot): At least 5-C, possibly 5-A scaling off of Fern and Jake. I'd be okay with this not getting accepted, but I think they should be "At least 5-C" regardless.
  • Post Season 7/Islands Characters: Upgraded to Sub-Relativistic speed. Cosmic Entities get the upgrade as well.
  • Finn gets: Life Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Telekinesis and Teleportation based off his "Imagination Powers".
Did I miss anything?

Can I ask a question about Charlie what's exactly the context of that feat? How did she get so big?

Js250476 said:
Can I ask a question about Charlie what's exactly the context of that feat? How did she get so big?
She has the power to grow to super huge sizes, but also has the power to become intangible as to not smash stuff up.

It's written by the crew of the show (albeit, voice actors) and is very consistent with the shows lore and cosmology. It doesn't really contradict a thing and expands upon the backstories of characters and concepts. I consider it secondary canon.

She's stronger than the True Vampire King, whose immensely more powerful than the "restricted" Vampire King, who overpowered Finn with a singe arm without any effort. She also held her own against Elemental Flame Princess when she thought Flame Princess just playing around (Elemental Flame Princess was completely bloodlusted). Furthermore she's pretty consistently depicted as being far above Finn and even Jake.

So yeah, she scales.

Oh yeah, Finn has new weaknesses. Ever since he killed Fern, he lost the drive to kill his enemies and doesn't like to fight anymore, and he broke his sword.

Basically....

The Cosmic Imaginatio is the Multiverse itself, and it is the source of all Magic throughout the Cosmos

The Enchiridio has complete knowledge of The Cosmic Imagination, and thus, he has complete and utter control over it. He created a "Reset Button" for The Multiverse

There's also a Dragon God who is illustrated in one of the artworks in The Enchiridion (and it seems like he created the Multiverse)

The Catalyst Comet in the End of Times is fated to destroy both The Enchiridion and The Reader, destroying the Multiverse in the process

God damn could anyone imagine this happening in the show when it first started lol inb4 we get multiversel Finn In the series finale

Yeah, creating the Pillow Dimension through his dreams, and destroyed it upon weaking up. The Enchiridion essentially confirms was an entire dimension, given the fact that the main reality/an alternate reality was created under similar circumstances.

Have these things been appearing in the show that often recently? Cause if so I could see massive Finn upgrades in the finale

Well, the show is finally introducing some of the concepts present in The Enchiridion (The Cosmic Imaginatio is alluded by Finn in The Comet, and Ice King demonstrates some of the powers in the list of powers every Mage has that is in The Enchiridion) so... i could see Finn being Tier 2 or so in the series finale

So.... Would it be okay for Finn to have a "possibly 5-A" in his Season 5 key, given he destroyed a thing that tanked a casual attack from Hunso?

I'm unsure. Seems a bit to much given the feats of the time, but I'll see what others think.

Edit: Maybe Possibly 5-C scaling off his low end since the attack was casual?

Bump.

Do you guys think Finn should get a "Low 2-C via Dreaming" tier or not?

Dreams are universes in the AT mythos, or at least some dreams are. There's a few lines in The Enchiridion and in the show proper that imply the "main reality" is all a dream as well.

It's not combat applicable, no. It's still something Finn was able to, albeit unwittingly done so.

Bump.

I'm okay with Finn not scaling off of Hunson that early for Evers reasoning. Maybe a 'possibly higher' could be added though.

Back