• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Against the Uchiha's killer, the "Absolute Demon"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, almost none of the things you mentioned are mentioned in the profile.
Type 4 immortality via cloning is a common form of immortality it really doesn't need much explaining, if any really.

Besides I was mearly giving examples of how hells core works since you asked about it. Since it doesn't have a profile because it's a piece of equipment, with one real function, it would be redundant for it to have one, Especially for something irrelevant in-verse.

Also I'm well aware mard doesn't have resistance to mind hax, but that hardly matters since Itachi would very much go for the kill via Tsukuyomi or the totska blade rather then wait 24 hours for incap especially on someone many times stronger than him. Once he kills mard, mard would revive via the hells core and use either Momento mori to erase itachi or if itachi enters the cube to prevent more revives, transmute him like he did to fairy tail via alegria.

Type 4 immortality via cloning is a common form of immortality it really doesn't need much explaining, if any really.

Besides I was mearly giving examples of how hells core works since you asked about it. Since it doesn't have a profile because it's a piece of equipment, with one real function, it would be redundant for it to have one, Especially for something irrelevant in-verse.

Also I'm well aware mard doesn't have resistance to mind hax, but that hardly matters since Itachi would very much go for the kill via Tsukuyomi or the totska blade rather then wait 24 hours for incap especially on someone many times stronger than him. Once he kills mard, mard would revive via the hells core and use either Momento mori to erase itachi or if itachi enters the cube to prevent more revives, transmute him like he did to fairy tail via alegria.
I will soon make additions to the profiles of most characters in the fairy tail verse, I am waiting for a friend of mine to finish fairy tail for this, the profiles are very incomplete, maybe you have noticed it too.

You're telling me this? It's not a layer, let's discuss it?
If you have no vision problems, I say yes. And this is now considered a layer in the wiki and applies to characters in other universes. It's not my problem if you reject this, go open an article for downgrades or something. These are now accepted

I will soon make additions to the profiles of most characters in the fairy tail verse, I am waiting for a friend of mine to finish fairy tail for this, the profiles are very incomplete, maybe you have noticed it too.
I literally don't care, you can add whatever you want, I don't wonder anything about your future plans. Based on current profiles I see Genjutsu GG.

If you have no vision problems, I say yes. And this is now considered a layer in the wiki and applies to characters in other universes. It's not my problem if you reject this, go open an article for downgrades or something. These are now accepted
Prove to me that it's a layer

(profile eklendiğini)

Mard Geer FRA 🚂💨

Itachi has no knowledge about Mard's immortality and after using the genjutsu he will kill him consequently Mard will use Memento Mori because he now knows about the Genjutsu and that Itachi is capable of killing him.

Look for places where the ">" sign is shown. Itachi already has the Mangekyou Sharingan
Dude... just because it's enchanhed doesn't mean it's layered stop throwing stupid wank

It's not layered and anyway, let's say it is layered, it's still not going to work, I absolutely agree with Zackra.

I didn't see any resistance to mind manipulation in Mard's profile, how will Mard resist 3-layer mind manipulation? Mard looking at Itachi will make him fall under the influence of the genjutsu.

Totsuka Blade does not kill the opponent, it just seals them forever. As you said, we expect Itachi to use the Totsuka sword after the genjutsu. When Totsuka uses his sword, he defeats Geeri in one shot.
Screenshot_20231226-195856_Chrome.jpg

I didn't see any resistance to mind manipulation in Mard's profile, how will Mard resist 3-layer mind manipulation? Mard looking at Itachi will make him fall under the influence of the genjutsu.
If you don't know, I can tell you about the infinity in the layering system lol

Totsuka Blade does not kill the opponent, it just seals them forever. As you said, we expect Itachi to use the Totsuka sword after the genjutsu. When Totsuka uses his sword, he defeats Geeri in one shot.

Its like a cloning machine, when a member of tartaros dies, a clone is remade inside a tube inside of hells core, which is a lab in plutogrim.

As far as Mards soul being sealed via the totska blade, Considering that a member of tartaros split a piece of his soul off before his death, and and full copy was then remade in hells core, as well as several full fledged demons were originally created from hells core itself, I don't see sealing his soul would affect the method of Resurrection used here.

Out of character, Itachi will not use Totsuka on a random enemy that doesn't even resist his basic Genjutsu.

Dude... just because it's enchanhed doesn't mean it's layered stop throwing stupid wank

It's not layered and anyway, let's say it is layered, it's still not going to work, I absolutely agree with Zackra.
Wank right? You didn't even read the link I sent you lol.
Screenshot_20231226-210613_Chrome.jpg

Mard Geer FRA 🚂💨

Itachi has no knowledge about Mard's immortality and after using the genjutsu he will kill him consequently Mard will use Memento Mori because he now knows about the Genjutsu and that Itachi is capable of killing him.
Or it will paralyze him just like Kakashi.

Out of character, Itachi will not use Totsuka on a random enemy that doesn't even resist his basic Genjutsu.
I wasn't the one who said you were going to use the Totsuka blade. Zacra said defending Geer, Totsuka said he would use his sword. Also, what you said is nonsense. It is nonsense to claim that he will not use his full power against a being of a race he does not know.

@Lynieryz By the way, I want you to know that Itachi seals his opponent with Totsuka and can paralyze him like Kakashi. He can gain victory without killing her. If you still vote for Mard, I will record your name in front of it.

Mard Geer FRA 🚂💨

Totsuka blade

Wank right? You didn't even read the link I sent you lol.
Screenshot_20231226-210613_Chrome.jpg
Mind manipulation does not take layers from here, it is the layering within the universe, don't distort them to me as layered mind manipulation. X char's mind manipulation may be stronger than Z char's mind manipulation, but X char's mind manipulation cosmology has no mind manipulation faction other than his, and Z char's cosmology has a weaker mind manipulation faction than his, so it is wrong for him to get layers.

Totsuka blade
Fairy tail fans are so weird, aren't they? 🤣 They claimed that they would use the totsuka blade, thinking that it was a killing tool. They claim that once he learned that the Totsuka blade was a tool used to seal forever, he would not use it.

Just because you have more powerful mind manipulation than someone else, you can't gain layers over it as a normal hax, that's why they call it enchanhed, it's not layered, it's an event in the inverse, just don't twist it into mard geer.

and you still haven't given me my vote lol

Current votes:

Itachi: @Mamaroza @Patates @TauanVictor @Apollonir.Scale @karo_senpaii @Padaruyos @V999 @CryptonBestDbFan
Mard Geer: @Zackra1799 @zeinx @Valeska24 @Lynieryz

If anyone wants, you can report the OP because what he is doing has happened hundreds of times [with other people doing the same] and it is against the rules, normally the most that will happen is an unofficial warning for him to stop doing this but if he continues and doesn't listen the punishment may increase accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back