• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AGK Zero justifications

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Okay so after me and Lina talked it out, there's a huge lack of justification for most of the Akame Ga Kill Zero cast.

Everyone of the Elite 7 and those comparable are scaled of off Pony who killed a danger beast that "Would be building level" and there's absolutely no calculation or anything showing it's building level in any way.

Thankfully Lina found a solution, Gozuki is a Rakshasa demon, and as such should be comparable to the Rakshasa demons, in chapter 12 Babara fights 3 members of the Elite 7, 2 of them for the most part as Najasho was staying in the back most of the fight, these characters are surviving against someone who fights on par with a Low7C the very next chapter.

Thoughts?

I haven't read AgKZ but you probably should talk to Drellix about this. IIRC he's the one that took care of those profiles.

You can ask Drellix to comment here, yes.

Now I remember doing a calculation for Leone's durability when she tanked Bol's self-destruction of his Teigu. Where did I put it....

If not, I'll just re-do it and see what pops up.

I do remember the calc yielding around Low-end Small Town level however, so everyone can be scaled from that, I think...

But then, if the calc directly relates to Bol's explosion feat where he blows up the Teigu, did Bols tank the explosion as well, or did he run away from it?

He blew it up in his face on purpose, but he has reactions to keep up with Akame, so him running is not out of the question.

That said, where's the justification for Dorothea? Her overpowering a Low7C is not Low7B.

Some of the lesser characters have problems on their page.

Ah! sorry for the late reply.

Though i think won't be too much of help 'cause i haven't read anything about AgK Zero, i'm still at chapter 2 or so, lol.

I believe both Lina and/or A6colute know about it.

Okay. Lina usually has a good judgement regarding this kind of thing.

This is the calculatio where Small Town durability Leone comes from.

However, the issue with this is that Leone's durability is written as Small City level for surviving hits from Budou's lightning and getting up after a short period of time.

If anyone here thinks the crater was formed via pulverization, or if the crater is bigger than what is shown there, I'll need to adjust the calc itself.

It's just for Leone's durability.

And I still need to fix something in the calculation, as using pulverization values for the current calc means that all the profiles we have for AgK go out of whack.

I see.

Exactly what does it take to get the profiles changed? Do we have to get people to agree?

Well, as long as Lina creates an accepted calculation, you can scale from that.

I'm still not sure if we can due to Leone not being from Zero, but I'll have to see what he thinks.

The Danger Beast type that Pony killed was Special Class. One class above the Earth Dragon that Tatsumi slaughtered with ease and far more deadly. No calc was or is needed for such a thing.

Scaling Najasho to Gozuki I can handle, along with Guy in durability at the least.

What about Green? He briefly fought Barabara and survived her attacks, and he's comparable to the rest of the 7

He did nothing worthy of note. He's not a physical combatant and I highly suggest not scaling him to the rest.

Lina told me that he might be taking a break from the wiki for a while until things calm down.

Yes, there is a major staff conflict going on behind the scenes, but we should not talk about that in public.

Just going to say that while we do not see the true scale of the explosion's size, the explosion seems to have reached from the epicenter to here, where Tatsumi and Susanoo was located.

But then Leone protected herself and Akame with the shield that she procured from one of the puppets that Kurome made, so...

Anyways, an approximate size of that Teigu explosion is that it's not a small scale explosion. It is the size of a nuke.

Nuke
Considering that Leone had to actually protect Akame so both of them can tank it (because apparently Akame wouldn't make it out of the explosion on her own), I would think that Leone (and those who scale) shouldn't be that much weaker in comparison to Akame here...

As for the AP revisions, I'll let Drellix figure it out, although the calculation that I posted in this thread should not be used because it does not take in for the true size of Bols' explosion.

I just remembered....

Guy fought a Sacred Arts user who managed to tank Guy's attacks before using his trump card, this same sacred arts user fights Akame and loses.

Perhaps they can still be scaled.

I am not of much help here. Sorry. But I would appreciate further community input.

I believe in scaling some Guy and Najasho to Barbara due to fighting on par with her.

One of the people who killed Guy was tanking his attacks, and Akame defeated this person, so scaling to the rest is an idea.

I actually went through AgK Zero recently. I believe your talking about that Egyptian dude that has the curse that essentially reflects damage right?

Back