• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Agni (Fire Punch) AP downgrade

Agnis small-building level AP doesnt make sense,

he didnt destroy the house with his fist, he literally only walked inside of it and the fire did the destruction, by that logic he would be country or continent level since the fire on him doesnt vanish until it loses its fuel.

So all he needs would be a big forest, the amazonas.

But that shouldnt count as his AP.

Was there a calc for it, or was it just written there with little justification? If so, you can request for Agni's fire thing destroying the house, to be calced. Provide the scene in question, be it in quote or upload pictures, showing exactly what it was he did.

I know zero about Agni or the verse he's in so take this as an example:

He has a fire aura. His fire aura melted through the house by him simply walking in its direction. The heat to melt concrete and such can be calced.

Or maybe, his fire aura burns stuff, like literal fire instead of the heatwave in the previous example. The energy being outputted by his fire per second, for burning down the house, is calcable.

Or at least, I think so. Ask a calc group member.

Reminder though that VSB is in the midst of moving to another place, so this may or may not get caught up in the no-revision-discussion time.

Just a link to imgur for soem pages of the manga.

PS: its not agnis power, his fire is that of another user, he was set on fire but doesnt die because of healing, the fire itself isnt extraordinarily hot, but it doesnt go away until all its fuel is used up.

Then it's not his AP, it's more his durability and the AP of who set him on fire. He also doesn't completely scale considering he only survived due to healing.

AP-wise, he needs a feat of his own. And idk, drop this feat altogether, due to the fire's nature of damage over time being negated by healing over time?

I agree, thats why i mentioned it, the fire isnt his, and he isnt durable, the Regenerationn is keeping him alive. Plus, the AP of his only scales to street-tier at best with a machine-arm boosting it to wall level via self-exploding.

Well, there was a calc for a few things in Fire Punch that sadly kinda got forgotten about: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DMUA/Fire_Punch:_A_lot_of_stuff

Though I do agree Agni's profile needs work. Agni's physical AP should be wall level in pretty much all his keys, higher with the power arm and it's self detonation. His/Doma's fire should scale to just about everything else in the calcs since it reduced everything it touched to ash.

His durability is a bit tricky since a lot of it is just Regenerationn. However, he survived a lot of the things shown in the calcs with heavy damage, but non of it punch through him or blew him to bits. He'd probably downscale from it.

Tl;dr Agni should be a stonewall physically, higher with gear and fire

Back