• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Ahoy Spongeboi I'm fighting Garfield the Cat arghargharghargharghargh"

I mean, he most likely can harm Garf

Since this is in character and all, I doubt Garf will use most of his useful abilities.

Krabs should take this via Regen, Stamina, and that thicc shell making it difficult for Garf to put down Krabs or let alone harm him.

As mentioned above, Garfs own laziness will leave him vulnerable and makes it so that he does not uses his useful abilities right off the bat giving Krabs a chance to strike first.

Also, regen is weird for Garf, like he didn't even come back up from that explosion

The comic sorta just ended there.

I doubt he would go for that option unless tempted to. And small size does not stop Krabs from just beating him up.

Oof actually, OP should state Krabs is at the same height as Garf. Forget what I just said there.

This is the same dude that ate a TV and one of the main things about his character is eating. Krabs isn't even used to fighting gigantic enemies and said enemies are usually viewed as threats cough alaskin bullworm cough. Anyways my votes still on Fat Cat due to superhuman digestion.

Yeah, I edited my reply when I just realized about that episode. My apologies

Sooo

If Krabs is not at the Same height, then Garf *noms*

If he is, my vote still stands

We can't?

Then Krabs wins has to go if it includes that.

This also makes this matchup a stomp since Mr Cheapskate can't do anything here.

i vote for garfield because of him being physically stronger and garfield for a joke would eat mr krabs and make a bad pun and he has alot of ways to put krabs down i can't see krab's ability's giving him an edge unless if he goes somewhere where there's water but jon's house doesn't have alot of places that garfield can't reach into making me vote for garfield

Christian Higdon said:
I mean, Mr. Krabs has higher AP either way.
>Looks at Garfield's page yet agai

...Garf has "at least Wall level", with a feat that heavily implies he is close to small building level cabability. Even if somehow Garfield didn't have as high of AP as Mr. Krabs, Garf still has his in-character-to-try "yeet you into next week" time travel kick that would count as a win via BFR. Both of them have Regenerationn of such a level that the vast majority of either of their attacks won't actually do anything meaningful—Krabs doesn't seem to have any attacks that would permanently affect Garf, while Garf's only "attack" that has a chance of permanently killing Krabs is super digestion. Garf also has overall better hax (flight, sound manipulation, mind manipulation, transformation, duplication, time stop) and otherwise has hax to match everything Krabs can do.

That leaves Krabs with no real way to permanetly harm or disable Garf, while Garf can possibly disgest Krabs and if that doesn't work he can yeet him a week away for the win.

Garf FRA.

Back