• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azathoth_the_Abyssal_Idiot

VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Because the two were mentioned in a thread together so I figured "why not?".

The prodigious shrine maiden vs the exiled sorcerer.

Rules

• Random encounter, both combatants are in character
  • Ahriman has already used Warp Speed (which is a basically fancy way of saying speed equalized)
  • Both fighters start a hundred meters apart
  • Ahriman's low-end and Windows Reimu are being used
  • Battle starts on a barren planet, but does not need to stay there
  • Win by death or incapacitation
Votes

Ahzek Ahrima: 7 (FateAlbane, Andykhang, Scarletmoon56, ZeedMillenniummon89, Promestein, Not Jim Sterling, Omegagoldfish)

Reimu Hakurei: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Anyways, on to the match... I have to say Ahriman via more versatility and powers such as altering Causality through Warp Fate or stripping Reimu of her barriers and defenses with Warp Lure. He has a broken intangibility of his own to face her Fantasy Nature and stuff such as Death Hex could arguably get her back to his range.

If such and such fails, Warp should still be too high a Reality for Reimu to float away from so I can see Ahriman being able to cast her there.

One vote for The Exile.

Yeah, even I think he is too haxxed for Reimu, and if the Warp could affect her even in FN, she's done for.

Yeah, Ahzek's precog allows him to see that Reimu will go into FN and he'll proceed to reality warp the fricking dog crap out of her.

I'm leaning towards Ahzek too, for the reasons stated. He outhaxes her, is more intelligent, has precog, and even when she uses Fantasy Nature he can likely tag her from the Warp. Sorry Reimu

Scarletmoon56 said:
Yeah, Ahzek's precog allows him to see that Reimu will go into FN and he'll proceed to reality warp the fricking dog crap out of her.
reality warping somthing outside of reality how exactly?

Promestein said:
I'm leaning towards Ahzek too, for the reasons stated. He outhaxes her, is more intelligent, has precog, and even when she uses Fantasy Nature he can likely tag her from the Warp. Sorry Reimu
tfw you know Prom would be struggling way more if this were Remilia Scarlet vs Ahzek Ahriman, though not because it's a closer fight

You sorta haven't gave proof about Reimu being protected by Warp-based attacks. Your argument ended up being "i am skeptical with the warp being a higher dimensional then most the afterlifes in other universes." Which is an argument from incredulity

And that the Warp and the Dream World are almost the same which is straight up false

Obviously don't want to directly influence votes in my own thread, but...

"At the centre of the Eye of Terror, the powers of the Warp run strongest, meaning the laws of space, time and reality do not apply."

This isn't even in the Warp. This is just the part of the Eye of Terror most closely connected to the Warp, and already the laws of reality don't apply. When you get into the Warp itself...

"Beyond the boundaries of physical space, unrestricted by time or causality, there is a dimension utterly incomprehensible to mortal minds. It lies on the other side of dreams and nightmares, infinite in scope but without form or structure."

"The realm of Chaos exists far outside imagination; an impossible abstraction made real only by metaphor and the roiling emotions of mortal minds. It is constantly reborn but has never changed, eternally shifting though endless in potential."

"In the Warp, things are different, for the Immaterium is not bound by linear time, and events do not occur in a strict sequence of cause then effect. As his rival gods reckon it, Slaanesh has always existed in the Warp, and has yet never existed at all."

"It is a churning ocean of chaos, raw emotion and madness given form, where the laws of physics, time and nature are meaningless concepts and nothing is as it seems."

"There are no lies in the Abyss, for all that Man calls lies are its truths and all that is neither true nor untrue rejoices therein."

Kaltias said:
You sorta haven't gave proof about Reimu being protected by Warp-based attacks. Your argument ended up being "i am skeptical with the warp being a higher dimensional then most the afterlifes in other universes." Which is an argument from incredulity
And that the Warp and the Dream World are almost the same which is straight up false
you meen that the dream world that like the world is affect by the thoughts and dreams of others?

like how the warp is affected and affects the thoughts of orthers?

and i don't see how my reasoning is wrong when i literally explained that Bhavaagra is a higher realm

the world is split up into realm

three to be exact each one higher then the last not physically ether

Hazerddex said:
you meen that the dream world that like the world is affect by the thoughts and dreams of others?

like how the warp is affected and affects the thoughts of orthers?
Things being similar does not make them the same. The Warp is affected by the thoughts and emotions of sentient beings, but that is not all it is. It's a realm unbound by time, space, causality, and all rules of reality. Things can be equally true and untrue there. Both have happened and never happened, at all. All is subjective, because nothing is "real" as we would traditionally define it. Even things you think you "see" in there are abstractions of metaphor, not real objects.

Because this doesn't make the Dream World higher dimensional.

Not only higher realm =/= higher dimension, but even if it was, it wouldn't be anywhere near the Warp.

There is also the fact that the Warp is anathema to reality anyway

Fllflourine said:
Sooo...
Is there any way Reimu can actually win this?
There's nothing that prevents her from actually killing Ahriman. He's not invincible, nor is he a daemon. If she couldn't win at all, I wouldn't have made the thread. It's a matter of can she reliably kill Ahriman, or will Ahriman more reliably kill her?

It sounds like from the votes and their reasoning that Ahzek wins at least an 8/10, given that his hax, intelligence, AP, durability, etc. vastly outstrips Reimu's.

Although to admit, I'm not sure what constitutes as a stomp and what does not...

Fllflourine said:
Although to admit, I'm not sure what constitutes as a stomp and what does not...
When one side's chances of winning are virtually nonexistent, be it due to lacking a way to actually put their opponent down or by their way of victory being incredibly specific and unreliable to an extreme degree, usually.

In that case, I'm going to restate my question, any way for Reimu to eek out a victory? Kaltias did mention sealing, so maybe that'll work.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Fllflourine said:
Sooo...
Is there any way Reimu can actually win this?
There's nothing that prevents her from actually killing Ahriman. He's not invincible, nor is he a daemon. If she couldn't win at all, I wouldn't have made the thread. It's a matter of can she reliably kill Ahriman, or will Ahriman more reliably kill her?
maybe with

þÑ×µèÇÒÇîÕཱུû╣ڥ쵫║ÚÖúÒÇì

Divine Arts "Omnidirectional Dragon-Slaying Circle"?

ment for these types of creatures

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Evil_Dragon_(Touhou_Project)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_God_(Touhou_Project)

couldn't find a species page for dragon from the touhou project theres 2 other dragons i know of one owned by kasen the other killed by kasen

Sealing and enough direct damage would both be effective. As I said before, Ahriman isn't invincible, and while he can use barriers and intangibility, enough harm to his physical body would still theoretically kill him.

Then to what extend could he used intangibility? As for barriers, Reimu does have a cheat skill for it, but I don't know if it work. Teleporting around wouldn't really work either when the Warp is involved.

I guess the silver lining here is that she's at least partially used to thing being one big giant metaphor all the times.

Reimu can't float away from the reality of a higher dimensional realm way beyond anything that was ever shown in Touhou.

So Reimu is not escaping/using FN to become intangible even by warp standards or warp related powers. Simple.

Oh shit need to give reasons...

Ahzek via bunch of Divination shenanigans which can be used to predict Reimu action or just fate hax Reimu so she will use the wrong ability in the wrong time and combine that with Ahzek overall more versatile ability than Reimu then she is kinda **** up with her real changes of victory(or force Inconclusive to Ahzek) here is to use FN but Ahzek has his own Intangibility too, although i'm not so sure how these two Intangibility will interact with each other..But if anything fail I guess he just need to use Banishment to either take reimu with him to the warp and kinda lolnohope her in there or with verse equalizer Ahzek can use Banishment to strip reimu of her powers before she even use them.

So that is another vote for the The Exile..And I guess im one step closer to become Daemon prince of Tzeentch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back