• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz Tier

Ugarik

VS Battles
Calculation Group
I'm pretty sure Ainz should be 7-B physicaly because he was shown to be physicaly superior to both Entoma and Evileye or am I missing something?

Also his lifting strength is absolutely superhuman because he was able to crush Clementine in his arms

he was shown to be physicaly superior to both Entoma and Evileye or am I missing something?
Forgot to mention that it was in the episode 12 season 2.

Was wondering the same thing. Even as a mage; level 100 stats should put him well above the maids, who hover around lvl 50-60.

I disagree. Ainz is stated to be at roughly the strength of a level 33 warrior when he is restricted by his Momon disguise, and even without it he had trouble knocking around Go Gi without using magic or racial skills. He only beat Go Gin in physical combat because his weapons were enchanted with fire and acid, and because he resorted to using his Touch of Undeath.

Additionally, he may be physically superior to Evileye, but Evileye gets her tier from her magic, not from her physical abilities. I don't think Ainz been shown to be physically superior to Entoma, but even if he was, it wouldn't be that impressive since physical combat is not really Entoma's field of expertise either.

Back