• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Air Time Joe vs Masaki Kurijoro

This is suprisingly close after looking at the pages in-deph.

Masaki 's advantages: I believe her tier speaks for itself on who's stronger. She's also smarter, and since she's stronger, Joe's time manipulation won't affect her. As long as she can get one solid hit in, she could win.

Joe's advantages: He has true flight, which would allow him to do hit and run tactics for 10 minutes. Masaki's durability is also pretty low, so Joe could practically one punch her. If melee attacks won't work, then he could just throw some gust of wind at her and then go in for an attack. All Joe needs is one solid hit.

Edit: If I'd say who would win, I'd lean more towards Masaki 5.5/10 times just because of her intellect.

P.S: Added the links to their profiles, if you haven't noticed. =P

That was my fault his was one of my older files. I added them along with his stamina. So check them out.

So...

ATJ:1

Masaki:0

Inconclusive:1

Yeah but all I did was add my character's weaknesses. Something that is important in a battle.

What Xmark said. People can do stuff like adding a missing section or whatnot but doing things like buffing or nerfing a character shouldn't really be done, neither things like abilities since you could add something that could prove useful and advantagive for the user againt their opponent and also since the OP and others who voted here were unaware of a character having such ability (depending what it is and unless if it's something they do have on there but just not listed).

But yeah the primary thing is to not buff or nerf a character while a match is still going on...

Let me get back at that later, Xmark. Was going to do this the other day but had to do stuff and was just here to confirm what you said to Dragon...

Okay, i'm back.

Well stats-wise, both have AP that's high enough to potentiall one-shot each other. Masaki with her more superior AP and ATJ being able to potentially one-shot the former due to her lower dura.

For abilities, ATJ has the advantage in versatility but stuff like his Time Manipulation is pretty moot since it can only stop those who are weaker than or around his level of power. Anyone higher than him in power and he can't do jack with it. The Wind Manipulation seems like something that he could do but i have no clue what he can do with it given that it says that it's limited. He could blow a gust of wind at her and probably blind or hinder her with it, which by then he can swoop in and potentially one shot her with one good hit. Masaki on the other hand only has her superior AP, intellect, and having enhanced senses. I suppose that it could help her detect any moves or something that ATJ may do.

IDK, i might go Inconclusive. It's really anyones game. Both just need one good solid hit and they can screw the other over.

Even with this newfound weakness, I'm still going with ATJ. Flight gives him advantage and long ranging too. His wind projectile is the building level one. Sure, Kwan Dao can long range with shockwaves, but is that the only thing she needs? ATJ probably won't get cocky when the girl can destroy skyscrapers.

Also, "they can screw the other over", ...heh.

Back