• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

SBA
Speed Equal

this is how it works

That didn't really tell me much ngl. Looking at the description on Aizens profile and how Ichigo just kinda, punched through it, looks like Satan can just dodge the coffin or break out of it with brute force.

On the other hand Satan could scream at Aizen which does this
Which I'm not sure if Aizen resists. And if even that doesn't work he could either drop Mt Oheng on him or use Kurohitsugi of a higher level to seal Aizen. Hell maybe even both at once (?)

Aizen is resistant to more that 2 layers of soul manipulation, and deconstruction, his reiatsu grants him passive existence erasure, plus his illusions can make Satan see a powerless individual so he doesn't know what to copy, then there's the hogyoku that grants him reactive evolution mid fight

Aizen can either erase his soul from existence which is passive or reduce him to atoms using hado 90

Aizen is resistant to more that 2 layers of soul manipulation, and deconstruction,
Makes sense. Were the layers accepted in the Hax Layer evaluation thread?
his reiatsu grants him passive existence erasure,
His EE seems to be limited to humans and limited to a very short range.
plus his illusions can make Satan see a powerless individual so he doesn't know what to copy
Satans first go-to move would actually be to read Aizens mind meaning he would just copy KS. Satan also has a 6th sense for power so he should still sense Aizen if his 5 senses are controlled.
then there's the hogyoku that grants him reactive evolution mid fight
Satans AD allowed him to go from unquantifiably around 4-C to 3-B in few hours by doing nothing. And that was without his wings that allow him to absorb light and heat for further growth.
Aizen can either erase his soul from existence which is passive or reduce him to atoms using hado 90
Aizen can't interact with his soul because it's contained within his core element which is a type 3 concept and type 2 information. Satan also has high godly regen so atomizing him wouldn't put him down.

On the other hand, could Aizen resist getting porcupined and sealed with had 90? Or sealed under Mt. Oheng?

Aizen is resistant to more that 2 layers of soul manipulation, and deconstruction, his reiatsu grants him passive existence erasure, plus his illusions can make Satan see a powerless individual so he doesn't know what to copy, then there's the hogyoku that grants him reactive evolution mid fight

Link me to the thread where aizen layered soul manipulation, Deconstruction and soul erasure was accepted

His EE seems to be limited to humans and limited to a very short range.
It's not limited to humans since we see characters through rocks at him, which get erased. The short range is just because he's holding back his Spiritual Pressure at the time.
Satans AD allowed him to go from unquantifiably around 4-C to 3-B in few hours by doing nothing. And that was without his wings that allow him to absorb light and heat for further growth.
Aizen's reactive evolution took him from 5-C to 4-A/3-C in about the same time frame.
On the other hand, could Aizen resist getting porcupined and sealed with had 90?
Aizen does resist the effects of Hado 90.

It's not limited to humans since we see characters through rocks at him, which get erased. The short range is just because he's holding back his Spiritual Pressure at the time.
Do they get erased or just destroyed? And did we ever see Aizen create a larger range for his EE?
Aizen's reactive evolution took him from 5-C to 4-A/3-C in about the same time frame.
Yeah they probably just negate themselves.
Aizen does resist the effects of Hado 90.
Then it's either Mt Oheng sealing or an incon.
Looking through his profile again, you might be right, unless there's something I'm missing that the God of High School supporters know about.
Currently the profile is not unusably bad but definitely needs a lot of revising. Satan might get regen negation that could help here but for that I'll have to get over my lazyness and get back to fixing the profiles 😭

Do they get erased or just destroyed? And did we ever see Aizen create a larger range for his EE?
They get erased. We actually do see Aizen create a larger range for it, but indirectly. See, the existence erasure is an application of Aizen's Spiritual Pressure (think of it as an aura, I guess), which Aizen can use to snipe the Soul King's Palace from the Seireitei (which, I think currently accepted distance is around 140 million kilometers, but he theoretically can replicate the feats of other characters like Senjumaru whose Spiritual Pressure can affect all three worlds of Bleach (which are currently accepted to be an entire universe together, I think).

I could totally be wrong, and if I am one of the more active Bleach supporters will hopefully correct me.
Yeah they probably just negate themselves.
Cool.
Then it's either Mt Oheng sealing or an incon.
How those that sealing work? Aizen currently resists a form of sealing, but I doubt it's similar to Satan's.
Currently the profile is not unusably bad but definitely needs a lot of revising. Satan might get regen negation that could help here but for that I'll have to get over my lazyness and get back to fixing the profiles 😭
Oh, I know the feeling (I'm a Nasuverse supporter, all of our pages are outdated).

Technically, can't Satan just destroy Aizen with his scream and steal the Hogyoku? That should take away his regen
Maybe? The Hogyoku is completely fused with Aizen now. It'd be really hard to separate the two, especially since the Hogyoku is its own entity that chooses its own master. The latter point makes it even more difficult since the Hogyoku still empowered Aizen and made him evolve even when Gin broke apart Aizen's body and stole it.

How those that sealing work? Aizen currently resists a form of sealing, but I doubt it's similar to Satan's.
It's very simple and probably gets countered by Aizens aura if it can indeed erase non human objects. Satan drops a bunch of elemental crosses that hold you down with their weight. They made Satan struggle who massively outscales whatever ******* value is on his profile rn (I'm going to upgrade LS with an accepted calc later today)
Oh, I know the feeling (I'm a Nasuverse supporter, all of our pages are outdated).
Yeaah it sucks, especially if there's a LOT to cover 😭. I've been trying to fix up GOH for like a month or 2 or whatever and I feel like I barely did anything

It's very simple and probably gets countered by Aizens aura if it can indeed erase non human objects. Satan drops a bunch of elemental crosses that hold you down with their weight. They made Satan struggle who massively outscales whatever ******* value is on his profile rn (I'm going to upgrade LS with an accepted calc later today)
If there's nothing special about them, then Aizen's existence erasure should stop them.

Though, if they do work, they'll hold Aizen. He only has Class T lifting strength.
Yeaah it sucks, especially if there's a LOT to cover 😭. I've been trying to fix up GOH for like a month or 2 or whatever and I feel like I barely did anything
Well, that's more than I've done. Classes get in the way.

it says on satan's profile that he has interplanetary range
don't you need more than that to escape Caja Negació?
"Interdimensional with the Caja Negación (Creates an entire pocket reality to seal its victims[124])"
Satans range should be updated but that doesn't exactly matter. He would just copy Aizens transportation thingy to escape.
Maybe? The Hogyoku is completely fused with Aizen now. It'd be really hard to separate the two, especially since the Hogyoku is its own entity that chooses its own master. The latter point makes it even more difficult since the Hogyoku still empowered Aizen and made him evolve even when Gin broke apart Aizen's body and stole it.
Satan has this ability that allows him to steal weapons and make them acknowledge him as their master.
Basically in GoH, all relevant weapons are considered "national treasures". These have the ability to teleport to the person they acknowledge as their master and only listen to them. Satan specifically has the ability to steal those and make them listen to him as if he was the weapons master.
So he should be capable of stealing Hogyoku and making it acknowledge him as it's master. Probably

Satan's ap seems to be higher, I remember that aizen has passive ee, I think satan can overcome this with regeneration

Satans range should be updated but that doesn't exactly matter. He would just copy Aizens transportation thingy to escape.
That would work.
Satan has this ability that allows him to steal weapons and make them acknowledge him as their master.
Basically in GoH, all relevant weapons are considered "national treasures". These have the ability to teleport to the person they acknowledge as their master and only listen to them. Satan specifically has the ability to steal those and make them listen to him as if he was the weapons master.
So he should be capable of stealing Hogyoku and making it acknowledge him as it's master. Probably
Has he ever done that to a weapon that is completely fused with its master?

Satan's ap seems to be higher, I remember that aizen has passive ee, I think satan can overcome this with regeneration
i don't think AP matters for both of them because they cant bypass each others regen as of now

this is more about hax than AP

i don't think AP matters for both of them because they cant bypass each others regen as of now

this is more about hax than AP
As far as I remember according to sba rules, ap superiority for a certain period of time should be enough to win the match

As far as I remember according to sba rules, ap superiority for a certain period of time should be enough to win the match
That's only if the one with superior attack potency gets the fight to a position where their opponent can't do anything except die over and over until 24 hours are up, or something like that.

Basically, a stalemate where one side basically has incapacitated the other. Though, I could be completely wrong.

Yeeeaah that's not really how that works. AP isn't really a factor here, what matters is whether they can bypass each others regeneration

Aizen and Hogyoku are completely fused. I'm not even sure if they can be separated now.
Isn't the Hogyoku the gem visible outside of Aizens body?
Screenshot-2024-03-26-14-17-08-763-eu-kanade-tachiyomi-edit.jpg

It's not like it dissolved into him or anything right? So if Aizens body gets deconstructed, it should just kinda exist by itself until he regenerates.

Isn't the Hogyoku the gem visible outside of Aizens body?
Screenshot-2024-03-26-14-17-08-763-eu-kanade-tachiyomi-edit.jpg

It's not like it dissolved into him or anything right? So if Aizens body gets deconstructed, it should just kinda exist by itself until he regenerates.
At that point in time it wasn't, but for current Aizen, it is fully fused with him, if I recall correctly.

Back