• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame Upgrade (Which will upgrade most of the verse as well)

So in Chapter 62 of Akame Ga Kill, Akame fought Wave in Grand Chariot. In the chapter, she was able to break through the armor in several strikes. For this to be only, she would need a higher AP, which it is suggested to be City Block level.

Credit goes to Cropfist for bringing this to my attention.

B004
B005
B008
B009
B010
AkamevsWave
B013
AkamevsWave2
AkamevsWave3
B018

I'm not an expert on Akame ga Kill so could you explain why the rest of the verse would be affected by this?

She fought Zanku. And the rest of Night Raid aside from Chelsea should be as strong as her. Along with Kurome, Bols (Though only durability wise), Run would scale to them, all the Rakshasha demons would scale due to fighting on equal terms with most of Night Raid.

Anyone one with building or Large building level gets upgraded to this unless they are a non combatant like Chelsea or Dr. Stylish

Incursio base Tatsumi would go to City Block level with Multi-City Block level Durability while Wave will go to Multi-City block level AP for being superior to Base Incursio.

I agree with the upgrade, considering that Akame was able to match Wave (with GC) blow for blow. However, did Akame make any noticeable damage in Wave's armor?

That being said, the mere fact that Akame matched Wave blow for blow means that this upgrade is acceptable.

Hell yeah! nice catch here. Now im waiting for Murasame trump card and for the final battle against Esdeath to get another big update for Akame

Keep in mind that if Wave and Akame managed to match blows with each other, Wave and Akame's AP would scale to each other. In this case, Akame's AP would be comparable to Grand Chariot here. Otherwise, Akame would likely be pushed back in combat instead of matching him blow for blow.

• This would mean that if Wave with GC has City Block level AP, Akame would have City Block level AP as well.
  • If Wave with GC has Multi-City Block level AP, well...you get the idea.
Also, the fact that Akame would be dead via contact Grand Chariot's attacks would only apply for Akame's durability. Knowing that Akame is an assassin, she isn't really meant to take hard-hitting blows from other opponents. It makes sense that Akame's AP can be higher than her durability in a case like this.

I agree with the upgrade to the (large) building levels, but why would Wave get MCB for being superior to a CB level character? Usually wouldn't that just give him city block level+ at best? And why would Tatsumi's durability go to MCB?

Blahblah9755 said:
I agree with the upgrade to the (large) building levels, but why would Wave get MCB for being superior to a CB level character? Usually wouldn't that just give him city block level+ at best? And why would Tatsumi's durability go to MCB?
Firstly, Wave would go to MCB for being superior to base Incursio and landing equal blows against Evolved Incursio. Secondly, Tatsumi would become MCB for withstanding a hit from Wave that almost killed him.

@Lina Akame's durability would have to equal her AP, otherwise she'd break her arm when she damaged Grand Chariot.

So, do to Tatsumi Evolved form being Small City level, Wave needs to be upgraded for fighting him and tanking his hits pre second teigu. Lina has suggested Town level due to Tatsumi not trying to kill Wave but only put him down.

Before you proceed with the upgrades, Drellix has posted some new scans in my wall that may significantly change Wave's tiering.

Wave has actually matched blows with Tatsumi's 2nd form Incursio, who sits at Small City level. I am unsure if Tatsumi was holding back in that fight or not, but Wave should be higher than Multi-City Block level most likely.

The new tiering for Wave's Grand Chariot will be proposed later. This will likely scale to almost every character in AgK, most likely.

I would wait before implementing any upgrades. There will be a post here explaining the new upgrades for Wave, Akame, and the reasons for said upgrades.

Also, if Akame gets upgraded via scaling from Wave, the rest of Night Raid would scale to this, correct?

Lina Shields said:
Also, if Akame gets upgraded via scaling from Wave, the rest of Night Raid would scale to this, correct?
Yes, this is correct aside from Chelsea and Najenda

She should still be comparable to her team, and her life force is the source of Magatama Manifestation's MCB power.

Cropfist said:
She should still be comparable to her team, and her life force is the source of Magatama Manifestation's MCB power.
No she shouldn't. There's no reason. And her life force has nothing to do with her physical power

Cropfist said:
There's technically no reason for anyone else to scale either.
Leone should be stronger than Akame. Sheele should be her equal. Tatsumi base should be equal. Lubbock scales in durability only due to tanking a hit from Wave

Hmm Tatsumi was half serious with wave it doesn't scale to wave not until he got his second teigu is when Tatsumi went serious on him , IMO town level wave is just out tier by the same logic you would be forced to give the other characters town level and even base tatsumi would be town level for surviving serious hit from wave xD

wave was completely outclassed

ZERO7772 said:
Hmm Tatsumi was half serious with wave it doesn't scale to wave not until he got his second teigu is when Tatsumi went serious on him , IMO town level wave is just out tier by the same logic you would be forced to give the other characters town level and even base tatsumi would be town level for surviving serious hit from wave xD
I agree, when I compared it on the manga, when both removed their armor after their fights, Wave was beaten up pretty bad, while Tatsumi still looks fine, except that he grew horns....

Drellix said:
Cropfist said:
There's technically no reason for anyone else to scale either.
Leone should be stronger than Akame. Sheele should be her equal. Tatsumi base should be equal. Lubbock scales in durability only due to tanking a hit from Wave
In terms of lifting and punching+kicking strength, I agree

ZERO7772 said:
I don't think you understand. If Wave was completely outclassed by semi serious tatsumi, when they're fists connected, Wave would have been blown back. But he wasn't and was able to fight with Tatsumi for a panel.

Back